Advertisement:

50% INTEREST IN JUST 7 DAYS with PROVE

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Talk/Discussions' started by emmantrop, Nov 27, 2016.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

emmantrop Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Sponsored Links:
    Hello my follow gurus in the house,

If you are reading this article now please count yourself lucky because this is your financial freedom, I mean If you have not made it before online, don’t worry because this thing that I am about to review to you will work like magic, just give yourself 7 days after following all my instructions and you will come back here to thank me. However, I have been using this system for some weeks now and it is and will continue working even for anybody and no knowledge is required.

This secret that am about to review to you now only few people knows about it while majority does not However, I decided not to review it out publicly but on the second thought I knew it will change many people life especially now we are about to enter December and many people still need to meet their target(s). To cut the long story short.

*Welcome to HELPING REVOLUTION*

*50% Profit :moneybag::moneybag: after 7 days*

*How It Works*

:zero: No Fake Payment Proof Anymore.

:zero: World First Automated Helping Program.

:zero: Finally Helping Community Problem is Solved.

:zero: You don't need to confirm any payment. The system do that automatically and pay into your bitcoin wallet direct after the 7th DAY. So No ISSUES.

:zero: Peer to Peer Membership Program

:zero: Bitcoins ONLY!!

:zero: 150% After 7 Days:moneybag::moneybag: (50% Profit + 100% Capital )

:zero: 7 day reverse timer for GH will starts after your PH is confirmed.

:zero: Commitment Amount :- 10$ - 1000$ (Multiple of $10):moneybag::moneybag:

:zero: Automated Confirmation (meaning the system will automatically confirm your payment)

:zero: Direct Wallet Withdrawal (meaning you don't need to click *Get Help*, Bitcoins will be paid directly to your wallet address)

:zero: Automated Recommitment After GH Received.

*No Compulsory DOWNLINES/REFERRAL*

REFERRAL ID - 2454590 *(Needed for Registration)*

*FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS:*

1) Commitment Amount will be constant on One User Account. In order to Change the Commitment Amount participant has to create New Account.

2) Maximum 10 Accounts can be created using One E-Mail ID.

3) Recommitment Condition:-
    User will receive new PH order of same Amount every time, within 24hrs after receiving GH Amount.

4) No Deduction will be Applied from the Profit of Sponsor, if Downline does not Completes his/her PH Order.

5) Minimum withdrawal for Level Commission and Performance Bonus will be 10$ (Maximum Unlimited).

6) Participant will get time of 36hrs to Pay his PH.

7) *Always PH in the BTC value, just copy the value in BTC stated in the PH order and not the dollar value. This is due to fluctuation in Dollar/BTC rate. If you pay in Dollar the value might be less in few seconds later and the system will recognize this transaction as incomplete and leads to issues.*

REFERRAL ID – 2454590

Note: Immediately you finish your registration you have only provide help.

1. Now Login to your account and click on *PROVIDE HELP RECORD* to activate your PH

2. Click on the *Dashboard* to see the status of your PH.

3. Wait to be paired. Pairing takes less than 48hrs. So, always login occasionally to check your account.

4. After you have been paired, click on *Pay*

5. Copy the *bitcoin wallet address* of the *recipient*.

6. Goto your wallet, click on *Send* and then paste the address.

7. Go back to your page on HR(helpingrevolution), click on *pay again*, and this time copy the *exact bitcoin value* of your PH amount and *not the $ value*.

8. Paste it in your wallet on the small column showing BTC. Remember,

9. Cross check to make sure you got the above steps right, i.e the address and exact bitcoin value are correct, then Send.

10. Now Relax with a bottle of your favorite drink. You will be confirmed within an hour or less!

11. Your 7 day reverse timer for GH will start after your PH is confirmed.

After you GH, within 24hrs a PH request will be automatically generated for you, of the previous amount.
    Thus if you want to increase your PH amount you would need to open another account with same email details and then PH the increased amount.
    So if u were doing 200$ for instance, and now you want to do 1000$, you would open a new account and u will ph 800$.

A short cut to knowing if your transaction has been received fully before your confirmation is to go back to the order, click on pay n check. If it shows u 0.000000 left to be paid. Then your cash has been fully received on the other end. It's just pending because of the process

Note: when buying for bitcoins please buy addition of 5 dollars on the main amount you wanted to invest. For instant, if you wanted to invest 10$, what you will buy is 15$ but don’t worry what you will be deducted is around10.4 or 10.5 dollars the remaining money will be inside your wallets, the reason for buying extra dollars is that your wallet provided will charge you some cent of dollar for the transaction. Please take note of that however; I encountered that kind of problem during my own transaction. Imaging me having 11$ as my account balance then and I couldn’t transferred until I added extra 5 $ that is when they allowed me to do so.

For any further questions and answering please call me 09055297326, Email: emmantrop@gmail.com,

*Happy earnings.*

Attached Files:

emmantrop Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    For those that called me and asking for a reliable source of buying Bitcoin.
    The one that I am using is Instant gold it is a registered company and very reliable to register with them. Instant Gold click HERE to register

Another one is naira4dollar although, I have not buy from them before but I heard it reliable too. Click HERE to register

For more question feel free to ask me here.

Enjoy and happy earning.

emmantrop Upcoming Guru

Message Count:

emmantrop Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Hello,

This is to inform you guys that the upgrading is over now.
    However, the site is fully active now and with new features

The features are
    They created site2: http://site2.helpingrevolution.com
    And it is now Malware Free

Happy earning.

emmantrop Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    28 days Earn Profit calculation with $10 dollars capital

Capital ($) --->Days ---->Capital plus profits---> profits
    10 --------------->7 --------------> 15 ----------------->5
    15 -------------->14 -------------->22.5 --------------->7.5
    20 --------------->21 -------------->30 ---------------->10
    30 --------------->28 ---------------->45 ------------------>15

Total profit earn for 28 days: 45 + 2.5 – 10 = $37.5

williams09 Member

Message Count:

emmantrop Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Payment received from one of my acc

Attached Files:

emmantrop Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Now, Waiting for another payment from one of my another acc on wednesday.

Sponsored Links: