Akwa ibom ss2 examz

Discussion in 'DELETED POSTS' started by Victoria noble, Jul 8, 2011.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Victoria noble Member

Message Count:
    What is an electoral process.state 4 reasons why elections are conducted in a country.what type of party system is practised in nigeria.identify 4 possible associated with the party system in the above.give any 4 differences blw the civil service and public corporation.state 4 main sourcer of local govt administration in nigeria.what is political culture.explain the 3 component of political culture.

kezzyicyco Member

Message Count:

kezzyicyco Member

Message Count:
    this is d third term exam for ss2

kezzyicyco Member

Message Count:
    am 70per cent sure of this questioned

Princemi10 Member

Message Count:
    Pls guys i need economics question
    4 ss2

Hamzeed Member

Message Count:
    Pls help wit js3 waec 4 kwara

Victoria noble Member

Message Count:
    C.R.S 1)give an account of the miracle of healing at bethsaida,indicate d two reasons why jesus was critized by the jews  2)in d sermon on the mount,wat does jesus teach about: a)almsgiving b)prayer c)fasting 3)naratte the baptism of jesus as recorded by mattew and indicate its purpose. 4a)what is covenant?4b)ilustrate how God proved to Abraham that He would honor the covenant 5a)describe the experience of jonah as he fled from the presence of God to Tarshish 5b)state two lessons that could be learnt from his flight Economic 2)discuss the important roles played by agriculture in the ecomomy of your countrz 3a)what is economic system 3b)outline any 5 features of capitalist economy 4)outline d problems which hinder d efficient distribution an marketin of goodz in ur country 5a)what is money 5b)discuss the features of money.obj economicsDCBDCDDCDDDDABADCBBBCDACCDDDBBADCDABDDB

Victoria noble Member

Message Count:
    comerce,financial account is ready just chil,k

Victoria noble Member

Message Count:
    chemistry,technical drawing,commerce,f.nut,ready,just drop ur e mail

Victoria noble Member

Message Count:
    chemistry,technical drawing,commerce,f.nut,ready,just drop ur e mail or add me on 2go Nwachuks

manstevo Member

Message Count:

Victoria noble Member

Message Count:
    Chemistry 1a)give ond physical property of diamond an graphite 1b)give 2 uses of diamond,             

Commerce 1a)list 4 type each of i)small scale retailer ii)large scale retailer 1b)xplain 2 reasons y smal scale retailers survive despite the dominance of large scale retail outlets  2a)what is division of labour 2b)state 3 advantages of division of labour 3a)xplain 2 ways by which commercial bankz grant creditz to costomers 3b)mention 3 types of acounts that are operated in commercial bankz 4)state an xplain 5 factors that determine the choice of meanz of transportation of goodz 5a)state four reasons for government participating in business enterprises 5b)give three examples of public corporation 5c)name three sources of financing public corporation

Victoria noble Member

Message Count:
    Chemistry 1a)give ond physical property of diamond an graphite 1b)give 2 uses of diamond,how many atoms are there in 6g of magnesuim(mg=24) 2)name the type of process invovled in the production of :polyethene from ethene,production of natural gas 3a)diff.b/w conductor &electrolyte 3b)state faradays first law of electrolysis 3c)state two aplicatiom of electrolysis 4)what is periodicity.in wat group an peroid of the periodic table does (X)subcript 9 belong

michealola Member

Message Count:

Princemi10 Member

Message Count:
    Pls jst gv me fnut i'll add u on 2go plz. . . . .guz i b ur guy

Princemi10 Member

Message Count:
    Re: Akwa ibom ss2 examz commerce

What is division of labour,3 advantages of division of labour,list de types of small scale retailers nd large scale retailers,2 ways by which commercial banks grant credit,3 types of account operated by commercial bnks,factors 2 b considered when making a choice of transportation of goods 

KSOHenny Member

Message Count:
    Re: oyostate ss2 examz

Pls i need ss2 exam qunstion for oyo state

manstevo Member

Message Count:
    pls any body wit account

Toshibo Member

Message Count:
    I need financial accounting n technical drawing

sammy7700 Member

Message Count:

Victoria noble Member

Message Count:
    C.R.S 1)give an account of the miracle of healing at bethsaida,indicate d two reasons why jesus was critized by the jews  2)in d sermon on the mount,wat does jesus teach about: a)almsgiving b)prayer c)fasting 3)naratte the baptism of jesus as recorded by mattew and indicate its purpose. 4a)what is covenant?4b)ilustrate how God proved to Abraham that He would honor the covenant 5a)describe the experience of jonah as he fled from the presence of God to Tarshish 5b)state two lessons that could be learnt from his flight

Victoria noble Member

Message Count:
    Financial act.1a)what is depreciation of fixed assets 1b)explain 4 causes of depreciation  2a)list 4 itemz that can cause d cash book not to agree with the bank statement balance 2b)explain how d itemz listed in 'a'above may cause a difference b/w the  cash book balance an bank statement balance. 3a)xplain d purpose of preparin each of d folowin;i)trading account ii)profit and loss acount iii)balance sheet 3b)list 4 itemz each found in the asset an liability sides of the balance sheet of a sole proprietor 4a)what is a trial balance 4b)state 4 errors that can not be discovered by the trial balance 4c)state 2 rules of trial balance 5a)xplain the folowin a)cost of production b)prime cost c)direct material cost d)direct labour cost e)work-in-progress.

Toshibo Member

Message Count:
    Vicky, hlp me wit T.D

manstevo Member

Message Count:
    pls wat off obj

Toshibo Member

Message Count:
    Pls i nid Technical drawing question urgently.

Olaniyi.peter Member

Message Count:
    Wht of obj in lagos

Prepre Member

Message Count:
    Plz wot of lagos