Advertisement:

ASK ANY QUESTION ABOUT UR COMPUTER HARDWARE. AM HERE 4 U

Discussion in 'PC Tricks, Tutorials, Softwares And Solutions' started by donjohn4jams, Oct 12, 2010.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

donjohn4jams Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Sponsored Links:
    If you have any question about your computer hardware ask me and i will reply immediately@all

Message Count:
    Am here 4 u@all

Message Count:
    Any question yet? Am still waitin@all

Jamotech Member

Message Count:
    Pls i want 2 configure my pc browsing using nokia pc suite and using a phone as a modem

coded-1 Member

Message Count:
    @thread owner i hope peepz are allowed to contribute in ur forum oh
    as 4 d guy that wantz to configure his pc suite if i understand u that is u want to hook it up well do diz

coded-1 Member

Message Count:
    Well get d required program nd make sure ur pc meetz itz requirement whici i want to believe ==============
    after installation locate d program nd open it up, u have basically two optionz to configure manually oh automatically nw ifu select automatically d following wit take place

coded-1 Member

Message Count:
    Nw by selecting automatically u would be given a list of newtwork access optionz u can search nd select ur network provided itz there  nd then u save it nd once u connect  it every other thing comez naturally(in thiz caze u will be given a signal that confirmz it

coded-1 Member

Message Count:
    Nw every thing iz done u would be able to browse with any of d programz on ur system dat haz browsing capabilities(not free or depending on if ur network provider givez u acezz to free bandwith service)bcoz at mommddnt fre browsing in 9ja iz on d next level

coded-1 Member

Message Count:
    Plz any one that haz smthing to contribute to my explianation iz free to do so(no man iz an island entire of it self)nd guy if u are looking for free browsing wit pc go to diz guyz thread(press2)i think thatz hiz name he has given u detailed stepz on how to use indian web proxies(iwp)serverz nd if u are looking for tipz trickz nd prankz then check out my forum am completing d keylogger tutorialz today......stay safe

coded-1 Member

Message Count:
    Wht going on in here today lolz?

olakunle4luv Member

Message Count:
    how can i repair my acer laptop. i try to on it but it not powering and i discovered that power port is not showing sign of charging.

Message Count:
    Check if d pin is there & also test d charger with another laptop, if d pin in ur laptop is not there? Let me know.

Message Count:
    U can still check d power button, if it okay. That will be good.
    • Guru Member

hyacinths Guru Member

Message Count:
    PLS MY FRD LAPT0P CD R0M IS BAD AND CANN0T INSTALL ANY PR0GRAM AND IS FULL 0F VIRUS AND I WANT T0 F0RMAT IT.IS THERE ANY 0THER SIMPLE WAY T0 G0 AB0UT IT WITH0UT USING THE CD R0M CAUSE HE D0ESN'T AV M0NEY F0R AN0THER PRESENTLY.AND THE LAPT0P IS AN LG PR0DUCT.

Message Count:
    Sori about ur guy cd rom, u know u need a bootable cd, so ur friend hav 2 repair is cd rom, how wish he hav dis lastest BOOTABLE FlASH DRIVE,  just copy a  XP BOOTABLE CD & paste it in d flash drive, GO 2 UR setUP ULTILITY AND MAKE D FLASH DRIVE D FIRST BOOT, WHEN U SWITCH ON D SYSTEM, Press f9, f2. Check u post text function dat wil take u 2 boot settings. Its simple. U can still repair ur cd rom.

Message Count:
    Is d cd rom not working at all? If not let me know and i will tell you what to do. But if its load other cd\'s still let me know. Okay?

coded-1 Member

Message Count:
    Good morning peepz
    • Guru Member

hyacinths Guru Member

Message Count:
    @d0n the CD R0M is n0t w0rking at all and sec0ndly am in a village in Ed0 state here 4 my y0uth service and until s0m0ne g0 t0 benin b4 he can get anytin tangible t0 buy.Am just lucky dat der is MTN NETW0RK here.

bumight68 Member

Message Count:
    Good morning guys........ Whatz GOOD!

Message Count:
    Oops! Am sorry men you got to change the lens of the cd rom thats all, hope you know how much for that? Its #1500 for LG cd rom lens. Am sorry there is nothing i can do now.. Stay cool over there. 

NWAJESUS Member

Message Count:
    Help my system ICS service disables constantly and block other connected systems from connecting to the internet i wil be happy and grateful if u help me on dis case Gurus
    • GL Senior Member
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

POSSIBLE GL Senior Member

Message Count:
    @thread owner. Thumbs up. Your response to question asked is Accurate. God bless you. Here is my own: my p3 system desktop Power pack got fault. And have replaced it about three consecutive time. But the power pack hardly work for six months. I dont know may be the System is in charge of Blowing my power pack or PHCN fault. Hope you understand my Question? One of my Phrend suggest that the Fuse inside the power pack may be the one spoil. Any Idea on that?

Toye Member

Message Count:
    It is possible to be right and righteous.

Message Count:
    okay possible i understand, all you have to do now is to check the fuse first, if it is okay then manually power the power pack, by
    connecting the power pack to the light, then use a wire to touch the yellow wire and the black it will automatically switch on by its self, no fear, tell me if it works out.

Message Count:
    @unajesus, what kind of connection are you using? please i need to know before i can answer your question.

This is a step by step setup of how you get Windows XP to use Internet  ICS.

Step 1: Configure network computers to use ICS

To get your Client computers up and working you must configure them to obtain an IP address automatically. To do so you must go to their Local Area Connection icons (like you did in step 1) and select the properties for the TCP/IP protocol. You must then select "Obtain IP address automatically" and press Ok.

To see if the computer has successfully received an IP address from the ICS service, go to a command prompt and type "ipconfig /all" (without the quotes you moron!). Notice that it should say "DHCP Enabled = Yes", and that the IP address should be in the 192.168.0.0 range (probably 192.168.0.2, 3, 4 and so on). If it's not showing yet, you can force a renewal of the IP address by typing "ipconfig /renew" and waiting a few seconds.

If you're using Win9X go to Start/Run and type "winipcfg" and do a renew from the window.
    Problems

ICS is a practical feature for people that do not know how to configure their Internet Connection Sharing through NAT. But one thing should be clear as crystal:

ICS is CRAP!!! ICS is a no-no on operational networks!

Remember:

ICS might ruin your network! If you have computers that are configured with static IP addresses you must now configure them to get their IP addresses automatically, and if you do not do so, they might not be able to communicate with you anymore (or create IP address conflicts).

ICS will cause your computer to behave as a DHCP server, and by doing so it will stop the regular DHCP service (if you ever had one running)!

ICS will act as a DNS proxy, and will render your existing DNS infrastructure useless (if you ever had one)!!!

ICS will ruin your Active Directory (no DNS? No AD!) unless it's run on the Domain Controller itself, but that's something you don't want to do, do you?

ICS will not let you choose what IP address range to lease to it's clients. It will only lease the 192.168.0.0 network range, and you cannot change that.

ICS has very limited port mapping functionality and low performance compared to the regular NAT service.

ICS is only good for 2-5 computer networks that do NOT have running DNS, AD, DHCP, Web or E-Mail services, and if that's not the case - consider NAT.

With that said, carefully consider your situation and act accordingly.
    Links

Configuring ICS on Windows 2000, XP, 98 and ME - In Hebrew

Configure Internet Connection Sharing in Windows XP - 306126

Troubleshooting Internet Connection Sharing in Windows XP - 308006

try them and tell me what you got. okay tell me if there is more problem.

lorena007 Member

Message Count:
    hello where can install plugins on my system??
    • GL Senior Member
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

POSSIBLE GL Senior Member

Message Count:
    @thread owner. Thanks. But do you mean. i will remove the cover on the Power pack to see the Black and Yellow Wire inside it?Because at the outside of the Power pack it is Plain. Unless I open the cover to see all the wires inside it. One more thing: YOU KNOW WE ARE DEALING WIT POWER HERE. Do you mean. I will connect a wire that has Positive and Negative sign To connect it wit the Black and Yellow wire in the Power Pack?. I dey wait. Thanks

Mayo4gem Member

Message Count:
    I av hp nc 4400 laptop and after instaling kaspersky anti virus i restart the system and the system refuse to enter window
    i tried to eneter 2tru safemode yet nothin nothin
    pls any advice will be appreciated because i dont wt to format.

Message Count:
    @Possible. Just the atx core which has different colour that is connected to the mother board, there are many wires there, just use a tiny wire and put the other side of the tiny wire in the in the black hole and other side of the wire in the yellow hole, it will not shock it will only power on itself. Make sure it is plugged in electricity. Do not touch inside the power pack, black carry +0volt and yellow carries +12volts. Its does not chock. Okay?

Message Count:
    @Mayo4gem, my brother i will advise you to format the system, you can't put two anti-virus in one system, you only want to corrupt the hard disk, if you can remove one anti-virus from the system its okay. But if not just format the system. Don't try it again putting two anti-virus in one operating system. Okay?

Sponsored Links: