BABADINHO,ADMINS, GREAT MEMBERS, LEVEL DON CHANGE THINGS NT D WAY IT USE 2 BE YYYYYYYY

Discussion in 'DELETED POSTS' started by paschal, Jul 18, 2011.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

paschal GL Legend

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    samasung s3
    So far i ave been thinkn is high tyme babadinho take fully charge of things dat are done here
    Admins ave been trying 2 put every in other instead of helping them in one way or the other newbies decided 2 put every thin in such a manner dat the site sometimes become 2 boring 2 login just look @ our member count u ill see it that d traffic i see now is nt what i ave know this site for, i think d purpose of babadinho creating this site is just 2 make money, help his fellow 9ja and for use 2 benefit 4rm it.

D most unusually things now done
    A newbie ill just register either 2 spam d site or use a dubious way 2 get money or promote his/her website i knw dat is so painfull when u see a member u just ave 2post count boast out 2 create a thread and  say Request i mean people who are mostly respect here dnt do such a thing even wen are helping almost 50% of member everyday yet a newbie will create a thread and write request
    I ill suggesting that b4 any memeber have a thread here he must @ least ave a 50 post count and dis will reduce many bug incounter by loyall member and equally create time 4 d ower and admins

USING D SITE FOR MARKETING
    dis are mostly done buy newbies if u doubt me visit d forum am nt saying marketing is nt good but d manner it is done here imagine a newbie registers now and create a thread and write blaaaaa......blaa......blaaa........blaaaa....... Pay into diamond bank or zennit
    Acc no xxxxxxxx564
    Phone no...080 4444 444
    Email..... Gunnnn@nnnn.com
    his write up may sound good but all he intend 2 do is 2 scam gurus member just b/c he is let 2 create a thread witout aving any post count
    In this case members begging 2 curse and throw insult 2 d poster in one way or d other
    SOLUTION
    : b4 any newbies market any thing in d site he must @ leat reach 200post count then he is now free 2 create a thread and do it without scammmmmmmm......

IF BABADINHO & ADMINS  ILL TAKE FULLY CHARGE OF THIS MOST XPECIALLY POST COUNT ISSUE AND SPAMMING ISSUE DEN DIS SITE WILL TURN OUT 2 BE 9JA NO 1 STRICTLY FBT WEBSITE IT IS BETA 2 AVE 100MEMBERS USEFULLY DAN 2 AVE 500MEMBERS USELESS THINK OF IT

PLS DNT QUOTE DIS INSTEAD DROP YOUR CONTRIBUTION 2 IT BETA DAN QUOTE 2 MAKE IT READABLE THANKS I STILL REMAIN PASCHAL ALL D WAY 4RM BABADINHO 2 GURUSLODGE SINCE SEPTEMBER 2010.
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

paschal GL Legend

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    samasung s3
    i cant see any reply maybe what i posted is invalid
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

henro GL Legend

Message Count:
    U ARE SAYING NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH
    PLEASE OWNERS AND ADMIN LOOK INTO IT OO.
    UNNECESSARY SPAMING AND MARKETING HAS BEEN THE ORDER OF THE DAY.
    AT LEAST I HAVE BEEN TRU FROM THE OLDSITE TO THIS NEW ONE IT WAS NOT LIKE THIS
    • GL Senior Member
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

POSSIBLE GL Senior Member

Message Count:
    PASCHAL...................................... I LIKE YOUR ZEAL
    U HAVE SAID IT ALL....THAT'S EXACT WHATS ON MY MIND ALL THIS WHILE BUT THE PROBLEM IS THAT THE SITE OWNER FOCUS ON THE TRAFFIC ENTERING THIS SITE......
    I CREATED A THREAD TO FLUSH OUT SPAMMERS AND SCAMMERS AND NO ONE SEEMS TO HELP IN THIS MOTIVE....

ONE THING I WILL LIKE THE SITE OWNER TO DO IS TO......DISABLE "START NEW THREAD" FEATURE....

WHY?
    THERE SHOULD BE SOME CRITERIA, PROTOCOL and the integrity of the person in control of the said thread before thread can be authorized by the admin or mods...in order for the newbies to be on a safer side..

DINHO SHOULD try and act fast...........
    • Guru Member

senator282 Guru Member

Message Count:
    SOMETHING HAS TO BE DONE ABOUT THIS NONSENSE,WHOT U ARE SAYING IS THE TRUTH,THIS THING MUST STOP IMMEDIATELY,AND ALWAYS WE ARE NOT SUPPOSE TO  ASK OUR FELLOW GURU TO PAY MONEY B4  HELPING THE PERSON
    • GL Senior Member
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

PaUlaRO Strict Nigga!

Message Count:
    true.......
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

SniperDâ„¢ spice

Message Count:
    Yeah.True talk
    if it will be "possible" dinho should put some kind-of "ban" or "restrictions" on newbies.that will help alot.
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

IFYEEZ GL Legend

Message Count:
                                      MEN I FEEL YOU BROTHER......
    I NOTICED SOMETHING, SINCE THEY TURNED THIS SITE INTO A MONEY MAKING SITE AND VENTURES THINGS CHANGED. THE BABADINHO WE USE TO KNOW OR SHOULD I SAY, WHEN I USED TO BE AN ADMIN OF THE SITE BABADINHO.MUF.MOBI. USE TO BE A PLACE WERE,
                  KNOWLEDGE IS EXCHANGED
                  INVENTION OF IDEAS
                  HELPING OF EACH ORDER OF ANY SORT
                  PRODUCTION OF CHEATS AND TWEAKS
                  POSTING OF RESEARCHED IDEAS AND WORKS
                  MAKING LIFE EASY FOR THE JOBLESS
                  Cr@cking OF JOKES
                  INFORMATION OF ANY KIND IS PASSED
                  CASTING OF LATEST NEWS IN NIG AND WORLD
    E.T.C

ALL THIS MADE LIFE EASIER AND FUN FOR NIGERIANS.
    PEOPLE DO COME TO THE SITE FROM DIFFERENT COUNTRIES TO SEEK FOR HELP. e.g
    SOUTH AFRICANS AND GHANIANS
    PEOPLE FROM DIFFERENT PART OF THE STATE TALKS ABOUT THE SITE.ABUJA JOS LAGOS E.T.C  EVEN MY MUM LOLZ.
    WHAT AM TRYING TO SAY IN ESSENCE IS THAT ALOT OF THINGS HAS CHANGED FROM THIS GREAT SITE FROM GOOD TO BAD WHICH IS NOT A GOOD OMEN FOR THIS GREAT SITE.... THEN WE HAD THE LIGHTS OF BABADINHO, AND THE REST THAT MADE THE SITE GLO. I WONT MENTION THERE NAMES BECAUSE I HAVE FORGOTTEN MOST OF THEM AND I WOULDN'T WANT TO SKIP ANYBODY NAME......
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Shady® GL Legend

Message Count:
    Dats tru sometin has to be done about dis bcos its not funny any more.BABADINHO plz look into dis mata

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.