Advertisement:

BOOM! It's here...Become a millionaire at the comfort of your bed. (a must read)

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Talk/Discussions' started by TopDogRocks, Jan 26, 2017.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

TopDogRocks Member

Message Count:
    Sponsored Links:
    Hello there. My name is joseph and i'm an online networking agent. I have a business proposal that can guarantee you up to #20,000 in a week and #300,000 in one month, and guess what? All you need to get started is a one time payment of just #4,000(or less). But you'll have to join "help mates" to receive such payment within a short period of time.
    Help mates is a none income organization that helps to promote networking schemes like Icharity, ultimate cycler, e-coperative e.t.c. Register with us and we'll do the marketing for you. If you don't understand what online networking means, i can register you and teach you how to manage your networking account. But first, i'll add you to our WhatsApp group to give the full details of what you are to do. Their is no buying and selling involved and all you have to deal with is your phone. Very simple and effective.
    If you are interested simply leave your whatsapp number and i'll get in touch with you within 48hrs.
    Note!!! Their are lots of applicants in my networking team and we agents try as much as possible to attend to all new applicants within a stipulated time. On this note, do not leave your number unless you want to apply. Thank you.

You Can Take Your Time To Read This Through...
    I believe most of us reading this forum are youths. If that's the case, very good! Then i need you to read this through. As a young fellow, i need you to gain this understanding; if you don't learn how to make money while sleeping, the Nigerian economy will drain you financially. What do i mean by that? As a realist, i don't believe you have to till the ground before you can secure your wealth. I don't know if you are wealthy or not but i'm sure of one thing; recession as affected you one way or the other.
    Before you read further, i don't want you to get the impression that i'm trying to sweet tongue you into joining my networking team. I just think every Nigerian youth should know this; the best source of income you can ever get at this time of recession is through networking business. Imagine an average student making #300,000 in a month without hard labour! I did not believe it until my friend cashed out #60,000 within 7days. I had never been in support of online business until that day. I even borrowed #4,000 from my friend to register that very night.
    This is the third month since i joined help mates and i can gladly boast of #2,500,000 in my account after registering multiple accounts with the organization. To think that i started with just #4,000, i can say with every sense of humility that it is the best business i have ever ventured into. The funny thing is, i don't even go to the bank to do any transaction and i keep visiting the ATM machine at will. Now tell me, who says you can't become a millionaire at the comfort of your bed? Obviously not me. I just receive alert upon alerts and that's how it's been till now. Even my colleague's think i'm into yahoo because of my sudden financial boost. It's like magic!!!.
    And you know what? It's doesn't end there! You get paid even faster when you are an agent. When it takes 7days for the average person to make #20,000 an agent can make up to #100,000 if he/she is an active agent. It's very real!!! Don't be one of those few people who are always quick to say "it's a scam". Only illiterates talk that way.
    Anyone can be an agent in Help Mates. After you must have registered with us you can contact any of our group admins for more info on how to be an agent.
    I'm not saying all this to flatter anyone but i want you to be a part of this "quick" because time waits for no man. Get started soon. The earlier, the better!

J-Killz Member

Message Count:

Richard Smith Member

Message Count:

Richard Smith Member

Message Count:

Sponsored Links: