BREAKING NEWS.

Discussion in 'DELETED POSTS' started by femibalos, Jun 19, 2011.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

femibalos Member

Message Count:
    FOR THE FIRST TIME, I WANT TO SURPRISE BOTH MY CUSTOMERS  AND THOSE WHO DONT KNOW ME, FIRSTLY I REALLY APPRECIATE PEOPLE WHO ALWAYS ORDER FOR MY PACKAGES, AGAIN THOSE WHO ORDER FOR THE 16 PACKAGES I PUT TOGETHER WITH SUBJECT: "100%  REAL CHECK IT" I REALLY THANK YOU, BECAUSE SINCE I ADVERT THIS PACKAGE FOR #2000 SO MANY PEOPLE, LOTS OF PEOPLE BOTH ONLINE AND OFFLINE ORDER FOR THIS PACKAGE, PEOPLE THAT I CANNOT IMAGINE, EVEN I RECEIVE SOME BOTH PHONE CALLS AND MESSAGES IN SOME WEST AFRICA COUNTRIES WHO ORDER THIS PACKAGE, AND I THANK ALMIGHTY GOD, BECAUSE SO MANY PEOPLE HAVE CALL ME AND STILL CALLING TO THANK ME FOR THIS PACKAGES, SO I AM VERY HAPPY AND AGAIN THANKS SO MUCH TO THOSE WHO BELIEVE IN ME AND THOSE WHO HAVE FAITH IN ME THANK YOU VERY MUCH AND I PROMISE THAT I WILL ALWAYS DO MY BEST FOR YOU PEOPLE, SO I AM HERE AGAIN TO THOSE WHO HAVE NOT BENEFIT FROM ANY OF MY PACKAGES, I AM HERE AGAIN NOW TO PUT SMILE ON YOUR FACES SO WITH THE PACKAGE I PUT TOGETHER FOR #2000 SO FOR JUST 5 WORKING DAYS STARTING FROM MONDAY 20/6/2011. YOU ARE GOING TO BUY ALL FOR #1000 YES #1000 WITH ALL PACKAGES THAT I PUT TOGETHER, BUT JUST 5 WORKING DAYS, SO YOU NEED TO HURRY UP TO ORDER FOR YOUR OWN, SO AGAIN THESE ARE THE PACKAGES FOR JUST #1000:

1. HOW TO OPEN A CLICKBANK IN NIGERIA AND MAKE OVER $2000 MONTHLY: WITH THIS PACKAGE YOU ARE GOING TO SEE SOME SECRETS THEY ARE KEEPING FOR YOU, WITH THIS CLICKBANK YOU CAN MAKE LOTS OF MONEY IT DEPEND ON HOW YOU TAKE IT SERIOUS.

2. HOW TO MAKE TONS OF NAIRA OR DOLLAR PREDICTING FOOTBALL MATCHES: WITH THIS PACKAGE YOU ARE GOING TO LEARN HOW TO MAKE MONEY JUST PREDICTING MATCHES, GUYS WITH PACKAGE ALONE I ALWAYS MAKE MONEY DAILY, WEEKLY AND MONTHLY, YOU TOO CAN MAKE MONEY WITH ITS VERY SIMPLE.

3. HOW TO MAKE THOUSAND OF NAIRA DAILY PRINTING GSM RECHARGE CARD WITH OR WITHOUT COMPUTER: THIS IS NO LONGER WITH THIS BUSINESSES YOU CAN MAKE THOUSANDS OF NAIRA AND THIS IS ONLY BUSINESS THAT CAN NEVER GET SATURATED WITH MILLIONS OF PEOPLE AS YOUR CUSTOMERS.

4. HOW TO EARN BIG ADVERTISING ANY OF YOUR PRODUCT OR SERVICE ON ANY OF NIGERIA PUBLICATION WITHOUT PAYING A KOBO: IF YOU HAVE A BUSINESS OR SERVICE BUT NO MONEY FOR ADVERTISEMENT, THIS IS THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN DO THAT BY FOLLOWING STEP BY STEP GUIDE IN THIS PACKAGE, YOU CAN ADVERTISE IN NIGERIA DAILIES OR PUBLICATION WITHOUT PAYING A KOBO.

5. HOW TO BROWSE FOR 6 MONTHS ON YOUR SYSTEM WITH JUST #500 ONLY GUARANTEED: WITH THIS PACKAGE YOU WILL LEARN A WONDERFUL WAYS AND TRICKS TO BROWSE THE INTERNET FOR GOOD 6 MONTHS ON YOUR SYSTEM WITH #500 ONLY FOR THE PERIOD AND THIS COULD BE DONE OVER AND OVER, I BELIEVE YOU SPEND FOR MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTIONS.

6. HOW TO GENERATE OVER $1000 ONLINE MONTHLY SELLING PICTURES ONLINE: MANY PEOPLE HAVE DIGITAL CAMERA BUT ITS NOT MAKING MONEY FOR THEM, IN THIS PACKAGE YOU WILL SEE HOW TO MAKE MONEY WITH YOUR DIGITAL CAMERA THAT WILL KEEP ON MAKING MONEY FOR YOU CONTINUALLY NON STOP.

7. HOW TO GET FREE US MASTERCARD: TO BUY ANYTHING ONLINE YOU NEED VISA CARD, AND THE BEST ONE YOU NEED IS THE US VISA CARD YOU GET FROM THIS WEBSITE, ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD. THIS VISA CARD WILL BE SHIPPED TO YOUR ADDRESS OR P.O BOX FROM US FREE OF CHARGE, YOU CAN LOAD IT WITH LIBERTY RESERVE AND WITHDRAW YOUR MONEY FROM ANY ATM IN NIGERIA.
    NOTE: WITH THIS YOU ARE GOING TO GET TWO DIFFERENT PACKAGES AND THEY ARE SIMPLE TO OPERATE, YOU WILL SEE SOME USEFUL WEBSITES IN THESE TWO PACKAGES.

8. HOW TO #50,000 WEEKLY THROUGH BULK SMS BUSINESS: WITH THIS PACKAGE YOU ARE GOING TO SEE HOW TO MAKE MONEY WITH BULK SMS BUSINESS, YOU WILL SEE SOME SECRETS THAT THEY WANT YOU TO KNOW.

9. HOW TO MAKE MONEY FROM FACEBOOK: FACEBOOK IS THE LAGEST SOCIAL NETWORKING SITE, YOU WILL BE EXPOSED TO HOW TO USE THE POWER OF FACEBOOK TO MAKE A LOT OF MONEY FOR YOURSELF AND BECOME VERY RICH.

10. HOW TO EARN $100 DAILY WITH NO STRESS: WITH THIS PACKAGE YOU ARE GOING TO SEE HOW TO MAKE $100 DAILY WITH NO STRESS.

11. HOW TO BROWSE THE INTERNET FOR 24 HOURS WITH JUST ONLY #1000 MONTHLY: THIS IS ANOTHER BROWSING OPTION, WITH JUST #1000. YOU CAN BROWSE THE INTERNET FOR 24 HOURS IN A MONTH.

12. HOW TO OPEN AND VERIFY PAYPAL ACCOUNT IN MINUTED EVEN AS A NIGERIAN: NIGERIA PEOPLE FIND IT DIFFICULT TO OPEN PAYPAL ACCOUNT, BUT RELAX YOUR PROBLEM IS OVER WITH THIS PACKAGE YOU ARE GOING TO SEE SOME SECRETS OF OPENING PAPYAL ACCOUNT AS A NIGERIAN.

13. HOW TO MAKE OVER $1000 MONTHLY ON GOOGLE ADSENSE WITHOUT SELLING ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE: GOOGLE ADSENSE IS ANOTHER WAY OF MAKING MONEY, WITH THIS PACKAGE YOU WILL SEE HOW TO MAKE OVER $1000 MONTHLY.

14. ZAIN FREE BROWSING: WITH THIS PACKAGE YOU ARE GOING TO SEE THE SECRETS AND FORMULA FOR FREE ZAIN BROWSING, YES FREE OF CHARGE, IF YOU HAVE ZAIN SIM YOU CAN DO IT AND IF YOU DON’T HAVE JUST BUY ZAIN LINE FOR JUST #100 AND STARTING BROWSING FOR FREE WITH IT, YOU WILL SEE THE NEW SECRETS ON HOW TO DO IT. SO GET YOUR OWN NOW AND STARTING BROWSING FOR FREE.

15. HOW TO WATCH SATELITE CHANNELS WITH OVER 3000 WORLDWIDE TV STATIONS FREE OF CHARGE: IS IT POSSIBLE FIND OUT IN THIS PACKAGE, YOU CAN WATCH ALL FOOTBALL LEAGUES, FILMS, PROGRAMMES ETC ALL FOR FREE.

16. HOW TO MAKE MONEY USING MYSPACE.COM: THIS IS ANOTHER SOCIAL NETWORKING SITE, SO HOW DO YOU MAKE MONEY FROM HERE WHAT ARE THE LITTLE STEPS YOU NEED TO TAKE AND OTHER SECRETS FIND OUT IN THIS PACKAGE.

BONUSES

DO I STILL NEED TO GIVE YOU BONUSES, WITH ALL THIS PACKAGES FOR JUST #1000? OK! OK!! OK!!! WELL DO NOT MIND ME BUT LET JUST SPOIL THIS ONCE.

SO THESE ARE THE BONUSES:

1. HOW TO TURN $2 TO $10,000. YES WITH THIS SECRET YOU CAN TURN $2 TO $10,000 WITH YOU LIBERTY RESERVE ACCOUNT, THIS IS NOT SENDING MONEY INTO SOMEONE LIBERTY RESERVE ACCOUNT NUMBER, NO ITS NOT LIKE THAT BUT IS VERY EASY TO DO, I ALWAYS MAKE MONEY WITH THIS AS WELL, AND THIS IS A SECRET THAT PEOPLE DON’T KNOW, HOW? YOU WILL FIND IT WHEN YOU BUY THE PACKAGE, SO TO TURN YOUR $2 TO $10,000. YOU JUST NEED LIBERTY RESERVE ACCOUNT AND $2 IN YOUR ACCOUNT THE REST IS HISTORY.

2. LATEST DISCOVERY HOW TO SOURCE FOR FUND FROM BANK FOR BUSINESS WITHOUT COLLATERAL.

3. GET NEW 5 NEW AND SURE-REST ARTICLE WEBSITES THAT PAY NOT LESS THAN $30 FOR ONE ARTICLE YOU WRITE.

4. I WILL GIVE YOU WHERE YOU CAN GET ORIGINAL NEW BLACKBERRY (NOT CHINA PHONE), I MEAN ORIGINAL BLACKBERRY FOR #6,500. YES HERE IN NIGERIA.

5. (i) GET 10 DIFFERENT INVESTMENT WEBSITES: YOU ARE GOING TO RECEIVE THESE INVESTMENT WEBSITES FOR FREE AS WELL, THIS INVESTMENT WEBSITES THEY ARE PAYING UNLIKE SOME WHO DON’T PAY, BUT WITH THESE 10 WEBSITES, THEY ARE PAYING INVESTMENT SITES, 100% REAL.
    (ii) AND YOU WILL GET FREE WEBSITE ON HOW TO MAKE OVER $300 LIBERTY RESERVE A DAY.

6. TURN $1 TO MONEY MAKING MACHINE: YES WITH $1 IN YOUR LIBERTY RESERVE YOU ARE GOING TO SEE ANOTHER WAY TO TURN YOUR SINGLE DOLLAR TO MONEY MAKING WITH SIMPLE METHODS, HOW? FIND OUT WHEN YOU BUY THE PACKAGE, YOU ARE GOING TO RECEIVE ALL THESE BONUSES FOR FREE.

7. WITH JUST $10 MAKE $5 PER LITTLE JOB INTO YOUR LIBERTY RESERVE: YES WITH THIS WEBSITE, YOU ARE GOING TO SEE HOW TO MAKE $5 PER LITTLE JOB YOU DO FOR THIS WEBSITE, AND AGAIN THEY ARE GOING TO GIVE YOU $500 WORTH PRODUCTS-PACKAGE WITH RESALL RIGHT, THEY WILL SEND YOUR MONEY INSTANTLY INTO YOUR LIBERTY RESERVE ACCOUNT IMMEDIATELY YOU COMPLETE THE JOB AND THIS JOB IS VERY EASY, I MAKE $75 TO $120 PER DAY WITH WEBSITE, YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE YOU WILL FIND OUT WHEN YOU BUY THE PACKAGE.

8. MANUAL ON HOW TO SEND BULK SMS TO GSM AND LANDLINES @ #1 FROM PHONE WITHOUT INTERNET CONNECTION. THIS BONUS VALUE #2000

9. MANUAL ON HOW TO ACTIVATE GSM SHORT CODE LIKE 35200 AND MAKE GOOD MONEY FROM IT. THIS BONUS VALUE #3000

AGAIN THE FIRST TEN PEOPLE WHO ORDER FOR THIS PACKAGE WILL DOWNLOAD MY TWO FANTASTIC E-BOOKS FOR FREE, YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THESE E-BOOKS, THEN BE AMONG OF THESE TEN TEN PEOPLE TO BENEFIT FROM THESE E-BOOKS. SO FOR PAYMENT DETAILS, THIS IS THE ACCOUNT DETAILS:

BANK NAME: GUARANTEE TRUST BANK. (GTB)
    ACCOUNT NAME: SABAN ARIYO.
    ACCOUNT NUMBERS: 4413762721590.

AFTER PAYMENT TEXT YOUR NAME, TELLER NO, EMAIL ADDRESS AND OFFER TO ANY OF THESE NUMBERS: 08137875458 AND 07090928760. OR EMAIL ADDRESS ON: infotechguruslimited@yahoo.com. YOUR PACKAGE WILL DELIVER IMMEDIATELY.

SO YOU KNOW SO MANY PEOPLE ARE READING THIS MESSAGE SO YOU NEED TO HURRY UP AND BE AMONG OF PEOPLE THAT WILL BENEFIT FROM THIS OFFER.

NOTE: PLEASE! THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WINNERS AND LOSERS IS THAT THOSE THAT SUCCEED TAKE ACTION WHEN THEY SEE GREAT OFFERS LIKE THIS SO LET ME ASK YOU ARE YOU A WINNER OR A LOSER. WE SHALL KNOW SOON. YOU HAVE ONLY THIS ONE OPPORTUNITY.