Advertisement:

BROWSE FREE ON MOZILLA HANDLER WITH MTN (USING MODIFY HEADERS)

Discussion in 'Pc Free Browsing Codes And Tips' started by emmapinto-d Lodge's finest., Jan 9, 2011.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

• GL Legend
    • Guru Member

emmapinto-d Lodge's finest. GL Legend

Message Count:
    Sponsored Links:
    This method is not totally new in this site some ppl have been using it secretly for a while and it is almost 6 or 6 months old since ve been using it.it works only on mozilla firefox and with Mtn nigeria only

1. REQUIREMENTS: DOWNLOAD THE MODIFIED HEADERS modify_headers-0.6.6-fx+sm+mz.xpi or google it
    2. DOWNLOAD moxilla f Firefox Setup 3.0.19.exe and Firefox Setup 3.6.10.exe from HERE

3. INSTALL FIREFOX 3.0.19 anddrag modify headers into firefox to install and intergrate modify headers with firefox

4.AFTER THE INSTALLATION click on TOOLS>>>MODIFY HEADER ADD-ON WILL BE THE LAST ON D TOOL OPTION.NOW D MODIFY HEADER WINDOW DISPLAY.THERE YOU SEE.YOU VE 5 BOXES THERE AND THE FIRST ONE HAS A DROP LIST CONTAINING THE FOLLOWING>>
    ; ADD
    ; MODIFY
    ; FILTER

CHOOSE ADD AND FILLIN D FOLLOWING VALUES UNDER THE NAME BOX WRITE:host UNDER VALUE write www.mtnfootball.com and lastly under comment write 8080
    now save.do d same for modify and dont choose filter you will see two red ball beside ur configuration now and they must be green'

NEXT GOTO THE EXTREME RIGHT YOU WILL SEE SOME BUTTONS ONLY CHOOSE "ENABLE ALL" and automatically the red buttons turn green.you can now close modify headers tab
    next is for us to configure your mozilla to listen to modify headers and this is how you do it GOTO:TOOLS>>OPTIONS>>NETWORKS>>SETTINGS. THEN CHOOSE MANUALL CONFIGURATION SETTINGS AND WRITE 10.199.212.2 IN HTTP proxy and write 8080 in PORT save and exit that is all start your firefox and enjoy browsing free without IWP on MTN
    1. you must know that modify headers works mainly or can only be install between firefox Firefox Setup 3.1 Beta 3.exe and Firefox Setup 3.0.19.exe not newer.HOWEVER IF YOU HAVE A GOOD CONNECTION E.G YOUR FREEDOM YOU CAN UPDATE MODIFY HEADERS TO WORK WITH FIREFOX 3.6.10

WARNING and DISADVANTAGE

1. though modified headers has so many advantages like speed stability and simplicity, it however has its disadvantage and it is it doesn't work with HTTPS SITES the ones dat will affect you most is "FACEBOOK YAHOO and gmail"
    HOWEVER YOU CAN TRY THIS SIMPLE TRICK login to your yahoo inbox by visiting http://m.yahoo.com or first signin to your facebook,gmail, or yahoo mail with ur IWP and select keep me logged in then continue using modify headers to continue browsing unresticted.you can aswell visit ur face book e.t.c thru flyproxy.com,vimuto.com,sneakme.net or any other one you know{/color]

MAJOR ADVANTAGES IS DAT IT COMES TO YOUR RESCUE WHEN IWP FAILS YOU.
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Message Count:
    HERE IS AN OMISSION-
    STILL INSIDE MODIFY HEADERS
    CLICK ON CONFIGURATION
    >>NEAR OPEN HELP----GENERAL INSIDE
    THE MODIFY HEADERS( YOU MUST
    MARKED
    *always on in the first box then do not
    mark the second box. )
    THEN CLICK 'X' TO EXIT.

CREDIT GOES TO MY BOSS,LEMMY WHO RELEASED IT 4 HIS MEMBERS TO FLEX.I JUST GOT IT NOW.FLEX IT WHILE IT LASTS,BELIEVE ME,AS LONG AS CASTS OPERA LASTS,DIS WILL ALSO LASTS.ONE LOVE
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Message Count:
    APART 4RM D LIMITATIONS SPOTTED ABOVE,IT IS VERY FAST AND STABLE.IAM FLEXING IT NOW.
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Message Count:
    I am using it with my flock browser as u can see.However,here is d download link for the mozilla firefox 3.6.3

free-pc-guides.com/reviews/free-mozilla-firefox-3-6-3-download-link-and-short-review-0511
    • Guru Member

jajaco Guru Member

Message Count:
    OK LETS PUT IT A TRY. THANKS BOBI
    • Guru Member

jajaco Guru Member

Message Count:
    IS IT STRICTLY FOR VERSION 3.6.3 COZ AM USING VERSION 4.B0.7
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Message Count:
    Jajaco,it is working flawlessly.I dnt post shit.People wey don dey use am surreptitiously since know  say no be spam.Iam using it now.Iam tired of iwp and its incessant servers demise.

hardniola Member

Message Count:
    guys there is new update is gonna work wit ffox 3.10 or newer[ftp=ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/addons/967/modify_headers-0.6.8-fx+sm+mz.xpi]http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/addons/967/modify_headers-0.6.8-fx+sm+mz.xpi[/ftp]

kennedy Member

Message Count:
    boyz are bad......kip d gud work flying
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

RESISTANCE GL Legend

Message Count:
    hmm make i go try am
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Message Count:
    Resistance,dis one no be trial matter.Na confirmed stuff and it fast die.Some guys dey here wey don dey use am 4 months now.But dem be dey hide am.I get dis 4rm one of d sites wey I belong.So enjoy am.Since wey I don try iwp,e no gree go,but dis one dey run like casts opera.
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Message Count:
    DIS ONE I NO GO FIT SLEEP AGAIN.NA WATCH NITE WEY I DON RESUME DIS NEW YEAR BE DAT.LOLLLLLLLLLL
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Message Count:
    Where ma hommies?Una don dey use am?Show appreciation nah,haba.
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Message Count:
    cabble1, RESISTANCE, tunamania, johno, hardniola, chidenzo, jamesjude, reuben60, nasty, joeung, oyetunji and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.
    UNA DEY WATCH DIS THREAD LIKE DSTV?
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

RESISTANCE GL Legend

Message Count:
    EMMA MY OWN NO WON WORK OOOOOOOOOOO AND MY MOZILLA NA 3.6.... SO WHAT IS THE CAUSE
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Message Count:
    KUKUMA USE FLOCK BROWSER WITH AM.IT IS D BEST.I NEVER USE AM WITH FIREFOX.NA FLOCK WEY I DEY WITH AM EVER SINCE.
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Message Count:
    ATTACHED IS D FILE TO BE DRAGGED ON UR FLOCK BROWSER

Attached Files:

kenny Member

Message Count:
    tested and working tried it with my mozilla 3.6.13 the first link emapinto dropped did not work for it because the versions are not the same but if you use that of Hardniola it will surely work and I must say it is very very very fast....Kudos to you Emmapinto and I must say I am very grateful for this...thanks once again and also to Hardniola for dropping the other link I say thank You as well
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Message Count:
    ATTACHED HERE ALSO IS A RAR FILE OF D SCRENSHOTS ON HOW TO CONFIGURE IT BOTH FIREFOX AND FLOCK BROWSERS.

Attached Files:

• GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Message Count:
    kENNY,DAT IS D SPIRIT OF DIS GREAT SITE RIGHT 4RM ITS INCEPTION.SHARING AND HELPING OTHERS TO SORT OUT THEIR DIFFICULTIES.I appreciate ur honest observation.Thanks.
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Message Count:
    Ok,here is d one dropped by Hard----

Attached Files:

• GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Message Count:
    Just open ur firefox(even d newer versions) and drag d above on it.After use d screenshots to configure it.Dis is d simplest of all free browsing configurations.Enjoy.

kenny Member

Message Count:
    Emmapinto you are welcome if no be say my twin sister is married I for give am to you make you marry am....lol....thanks once again for sharing this with us....Imagine i am watching the highlights of Juventus vs Napoli in Ilorin where there is no 3g even though it breaks at least I can still watch....30 mins ago if I had been told it was possible I would have said its a blatant lie!!!
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Message Count:
    Kenny,abeg leave me,I no fit laugh.2011 is a year of endless possibilities.Glo might be d next to be slaughtered.LOL.Just enjoy am dey go.

9life Member

Message Count:
    Guy hw u use dey watch highlight tel mi abeg
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

henro GL Legend

Message Count:
    EMMAPINTO U BE THE INNOVATING GURU 4 HERE THANKS ALOT IT WORKS WELL I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR WAYS TO FREE MYSELF FRM IWP WAHALA AFTER PAYING FOR RUBISH SERVER THEY SELL HERE THAT DIDNT LAST OTHER YEYE GURUS CUDNT DO ANY THINGS SINCE OTHER THAN TO BRAG ON THE SAME IWP WE AREADY KNOW AGAIN THANKS
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

henro GL Legend

Message Count:
    OK FOR WAT EMMAPINTO HAS DONE LET ME HELP A BIT FOR SECURED SITE in your url bar just type this
    http://74.63.88.98/index.php
    wen it opens scroll down and browse tru yahoomail and facebook with speed

kinsy Member

Message Count:
    @thread owner copy cart you no even say make yu change LEMMMY writting verbaty guy tek am easy dey copy eeeeeeeehh abeggooo next time dont copy and paste edit small

brainz Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Any link 2 dload d mozilla setups? Plz
    • Guru Member

p.okoso Guru Member

Message Count:
    thred owner etra nice work

Sponsored Links: