Advertisement:

CITIFUND, NOW HOT!!!!!! DOUBLE YOUR MONEY (PAYMENT PROOF INCLUDED)

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Talk/Discussions' started by mattywealth, Feb 6, 2017.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

mattywealth Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    Infinix hot note pro
    Sponsored Links:
    6 months old Gethelpworldwide, a better option that is very healthy and takes like 25 days to be paired, meaning ur money only leave ur pocket for as low as 5days.

Good day former colleague.

For the movrolites in the house, U will agree with me that mmm had been sustaining us from recession and lacks.

With mmm freeze till a month time to avoid Xmas fever that can make it crash. There is no time to actually feel the recession than now. Don't worry too much cuz there is other way out. I discover this and share my eggs in different baskets.

Let me present one of those basket to u. a better option that is very healthy and takes like 25 days to pair. meaning ur money only leave ur pocket for as low as 5days.

It is called gethelpworlwide. U can operate both bitcoin and Naira together .

Get Help Worldwide will never enter your money into moratorium!

Get Help Worldwide (GHW) is British platform owned by an Australian man that is more improved and more secure and has been strictly regulated to last forever!

It is the most sustainable crowd funding platform that exists right now.

It allows you to grow your money by 30% when participating in Naira or 50% when participating in bitcoins every 30 days.

Why is GETHELPWORLDWIDE the most sustainable CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM?

1.Unlike other platform where you are being paired to pay almost immediately, GETHELPWORLDWIDE takes 20 - 27 days before being paired to make payment.
    That means you will get your payment back within 7days after pay.

2. It has no guiders who drain the system by taking millions of Naira out of the system than is being put into the system.

3. It has a recommitment rule, that states that when you receive help, you must make another donation of either the same amount as the one before or more. And you must do this within 3days after Successful GH.

Note: This ensures that money is always circulating amongst the community and there's always more money available than is being taken out of the community.

Registration Bonus Ranges for Bitcoin are as Follows;

(1.) $20 Registration Bonus — if you have contributed from $50 to $499.
    (2.) $50 Registration Bonus — if you have contributed from $500 to $2'999.
    (3.) $100 Registration Bonus — if you have contributed from $3'000 and above.

Registration Bonus Ranges for Local Currencies are as Follows;

(1.) 4,000 Registration Bonus — if you have contributed from 15,000 to 149,000.
    (2.) 10,000 Registration Bonus — if you have contributed from 150,000 to 649,000.
    (3.) 20,000 Registration Bonus — if you have contributed from 650,000 and above of your Local Currency.

Each participant is allowed to have ONLY one account.

To register right now, click our registration link
    My Referral ID : https://gethelpworldwide.com/?ref_id=2995-Abode_Ohiweme_Matthew

When you click on the link, it will take you to the GHW website.

Click Create Account and make sure the email abodematthew@gmail.com appears on your registration. If it doesn't appear please paste it under REFERRAL E-MAIL.

The essence is to guide you. All my downliner on mmm were not a victim cuz I knew January may be tough and so ask them to skip December. Except only one who was after the bonus.

https://gethelpworldwide.com/?ref_id=2995-Abode_Ohiweme_Matthew

Whatsapp me privately on 08062831300.

Source: http://www.guruslodge.com/threads/in-gethelpworldwide-it-takes-like-25-days-to-be-paired-very-healthy.119961/#ixzz4Y8t8eSD8

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    Infinix hot note pro
    6 months old Gethelpworldwide, a better option that is very healthy and takes like 25 days to be paired, meaning ur money only leave ur pocket for as low as 5days.

Good day former colleague.

For the movrolites in the house, U will agree with me that mmm had been sustaining us from recession and lacks.

With mmm freeze till a month time to avoid Xmas fever that can make it crash. There is no time to actually feel the recession than now. Don't worry too much cuz there is other way out. I discover this and share my eggs in different baskets.

Let me present one of those basket to u. a better option that is very healthy and takes like 25 days to pair. meaning ur money only leave ur pocket for as low as 5days.

It is called gethelpworlwide. U can operate both bitcoin and Naira together .

Get Help Worldwide will never enter your money into moratorium!

Get Help Worldwide (GHW) is British platform owned by an Australian man that is more improved and more secure and has been strictly regulated to last forever!

It is the most sustainable crowd funding platform that exists right now.

It allows you to grow your money by 30% when participating in Naira or 50% when participating in bitcoins every 30 days.

Why is GETHELPWORLDWIDE the most sustainable CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM?

1.Unlike other platform where you are being paired to pay almost immediately, GETHELPWORLDWIDE takes 20 - 27 days before being paired to make payment.
    That means you will get your payment back within 7days after pay.

2. It has no guiders who drain the system by taking millions of Naira out of the system than is being put into the system.

3. It has a recommitment rule, that states that when you receive help, you must make another donation of either the same amount as the one before or more. And you must do this within 3days after Successful GH.

Note: This ensures that money is always circulating amongst the community and there's always more money available than is being taken out of the community.

Registration Bonus Ranges for Bitcoin are as Follows;

(1.) $20 Registration Bonus — if you have contributed from $50 to $499.
    (2.) $50 Registration Bonus — if you have contributed from $500 to $2'999.
    (3.) $100 Registration Bonus — if you have contributed from $3'000 and above.

Registration Bonus Ranges for Local Currencies are as Follows;

(1.) 4,000 Registration Bonus — if you have contributed from 15,000 to 149,000.
    (2.) 10,000 Registration Bonus — if you have contributed from 150,000 to 649,000.
    (3.) 20,000 Registration Bonus — if you have contributed from 650,000 and above of your Local Currency.

Each participant is allowed to have ONLY one account.

My Referral ID : https://gethelpworldwide.com/?ref_id=2995-Abode_Ohiweme_Matthew

When you click on the link, it will take you to the GHW website.

Click Create Account and make sure the email abodematthew@gmail.com appears on your registration. If it doesn't appear please paste it under REFERRAL E-MAIL.

The essence is to guide you. All my downliner on mmm were not a victim cuz I knew January may be tough and so ask them to skip December. Except only one who was after the bonus.

https://gethelpworldwide.com/?ref_id=2995-Abode_Ohiweme_Matthew

Whatsapp me privately on 08062831300.

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    Infinix hot note pro
    Join Gethelpworldwide today and smile
    • Guru Member

YoungBoyz Guru Member

Message Count:
    The river keeps flowing.
    Follow these steps to start fetching bitcoin
    from BTCRiver:
    1. Register and login to your BTCriver
    account.
    2. On your dashboard, click on DEPOSIT.
    3. Copy the bitcoin address displayed on the
    deposit page.
    4. Login to your bitcoin wallet (Blockchain or
    any other wallet)
    5. Send bitcoin ($) to the bitcoin address you
    copied.
    6. RELAX AND BEGIN TO EARN 30% EVERY 24
    HOURS FOR 5 DAYS.
    You can withdraw your bitcoin to your wallet
    every day!
    BTCRIVER ROCKS!!!!!
    150% TOTAL RETURN IN 5 DAYS (100% capital
    + 50% interest)
    Start here⬇⬇⬇
    https://Btcriver.com/?invite=148852
    ➡no minimum deposit
    ➡30% each day for 5 days
    ➡instant withdrawal.
    Join now while its still early!
    Whatsapp nos: +2348063545789.. I have 2nd withdrawal. Thank God I met Btcriver. You can try with just $5 or over, If you have got paid, please give me feedback.

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    Infinix hot note pro
    still paying

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    Infinix hot note pro
    still paying

Sponsored Links: