CLICK HERE FOR NECO G.C.E RUNZS OR CALL: 08134571703

Discussion in 'DELETED POSTS' started by just4luv, Oct 24, 2011.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

just4luv Member

Message Count:
    As you know that NECO has released result of its 2011 June/July Senior School Certificate Examination. As has become the case in recent time, the NECO result was poor. Only around 22% got at least credit in English and around 25% in Mathematics. If you know your math this means that less than 22% (most likely far less) will have at least a credit in both English and Maths. NOW we don't want that to happen again. So if you like and you want pass your english and Mathematics And five composary subjects kindly send your details to my no: 08134571703 and subjects you need... Before that day. . . . . . . . . . . . .You Must be Pass Your Exam by4ce

Nicara Member

Message Count:
    I cheat opera cheat & neco gce runz

Olihotty Member

Message Count:
    Pls i need chemistry,physic and biology theory nd obj-including pratical. . .nd also i nid maths,english,econs nd C.R.S O.b.j nd theory

-thanks

macdaniels Member

Message Count:
    i nid runs 4 neco gce esp english..pls i wil cal u..

Agbeye Member

Message Count:
    All you need do is just send an artime of 200# mtn to this number 08138160140 then include ur number so that i can give you the link where some of the of officials post the qustion the two hundred naira is just a token.GUD LUCK.