**DAILY DEVOTIONAL**(Build ur relationship with God)

Discussion in 'DELETED POSTS' started by Sgnzoeâ„¢, Nov 20, 2010.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Sgnzoeâ„¢ Member

Message Count:
    THIS THREAD IS CREATED TO ENHANCE YOUR SPIRITUAL GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT. YOU WILL BE REFRESHED, COMPLETELY TRANSFORMED & POSITIONED FOR A DAY-TO-DAY EXPERIENCE OF SUCCESS AND VICTORY AS YOU GO THROUGH THE LIFE-CHANGING THOUGHTS IN THIS DEVOTIONAL

Sgnzoeâ„¢ Member

Message Count:
    Come here every morning for a life changing topics that will catapult you to a greater life
    • GL Senior Member
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

PaUlaRO Strict Nigga!

Message Count:
    guy......i dey wit u

Sgnzoeâ„¢ Member

Message Count:
    **>today's topic<**
            FRAME YOUR "AION''
            """""""""""""""""""""""""
    Ref: (Hebrews 11:3)
    The Greek word translated "frame" in the opening scripture is <Katartizo> which Is repair, frame, perfect, mend, or restore. In other words, through faith we understand that the worlds were repaired, framed, mended, restored and perfected by God. This lets us understand the power of faith bcos that was how God framed the visible world from the unseen.
              Another word to study in this is "world" which is translate from the Greek word "aion" which refers to the structure and administration of one's life; how things go with you from day to day, including how they affect your hopes and inspirations. It is the world's system with respect to socio-economic structures and environmental management of a period in human history, includin its arts and science.
              The creation account in the book of Genesis informs us dat God made the whole world by speaking forth His Word. He called forth the light, land and sea creatures, as well as everything else that He made. He had inside Him the kind of earth He desired but He needed to speak forth the word to bring to pass that He desired. Each time He spoke, the Holy Ghost acted on those words and caused what God spoke forth to appear.
              As God's kids,this is also true about us, for we're made in His image and in His likeness. There's a creative power in us, a divinely enabled ability to create the kind of life or environment we desired. We can order the circumstances of life to conform to the image we conceive in our spirit. We can alter our destinies and change the course of our lives by speaking words in faith and calling forth the things we desire to see in our lives.
              This is the key to recreating one's life and living in victory continually. Start speaking and calling forth today what you want to see in your life and the Holy Ghost will incubate on ur words and make them a reality. Thus, it does'nt matter what has happened in your w

Sgnzoeâ„¢ Member

Message Count:

Sgnzoeâ„¢ Member

Message Count:
    continuation->  Thus, it does'nt matter what has happened in your world! You can frame-perfect, mend, or rertore everything in your "aion" by declaring faith-filled words.
                        CONFESSION
    Dear Father, i declare in the Name of Jesus that the lines are falling unto me in pleasant places; i'm experiencing fruitfulness, peace, prosperity and productivity in every area of my life, for you have perfected all that concerns me! Therefore, i experience absolute success and victory today, and declare that everything in my aion is perfected in line with your will and destiny for me. Amen.
    • GL Senior Member
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

PaUlaRO Strict Nigga!

Message Count:
    thumbs up guy

Sgnzoeâ„¢ Member

Message Count:
                        T€$T¡MoN¡€$
    I didn't know how to practise the Word of God until i began reading Daily Devotional. Now, I know the difference between obeying the Word and doing the Word. Now, I do the Word and it's such a blessing to put the Word of God to work!  -  Cythia Akpofureh

Sgnzoeâ„¢ Member

Message Count:
    Am sorry for not updating this thread today, am av' n problem with my internet connectivity, expect nice update tomorrow. Pls. bear with me!

Sgnzoeâ„¢ Member

Message Count:
            **>Today's Topic>**
          STAND UP FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE!
          """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
    Ref:-> (Luke 1:1).
          When you're fully dedicated to the preaching of the gospel and are making maximum impact for the Lord, you may find yourself facing fierce oppositions and persecutions. But at such times you must stand for what you believe. Some friends, relatives and loved ones that used to appriciate you and love you before you got so involved in the things of God may even change their attitude towards you and begin to spite and ridicule you; you should remain unperturbed.
          James 1:2 says, "count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations." It's important for us to learn from God's Word how the apostles, and even the Lord Jesus endured serious persecutions and remained undaunted in their resolve to fulfill God's dream of covering the earth with the knowledge of His will.
          In the book of Acts, we read of how the apostles stood up for what they believed in spite of fierce opposition from the Jews. They were beaten and threatened never to preach in the Name of Jesus (Acts 5:40), yet instead of compromising or giving up under the whiplash and threats from the Jewish council, the Bible says "...they departed from the presence of the council, rejoicing that they were counted worthy to suffer shame for his name. And daily in the temple, and in every house, they ceased not to teach and preach Jesus Christ. (Acts 5;41-42). How remarkable!

Sgnzoeâ„¢ Member

Message Count:
    CONTINUATION:
          It doesn't matter who is against you today or the persecutions you've had to face for the sake of the gospel; refuse to compromise. Stand up for what you believe. Face the challenge and win. Go beyond the walls of the Church out to the marketplace of life, and there, be bold to stand up for Christ.
          Remember, you're accountable to the Lord, so you can't say your parents, or an uncle or aunt that you're living with, or your spouse or your boss in the office ir stopping you from serving God. Even if they confront you and threaten you, refuse to give up. Continue in the faith, and stay in the Word. Speak to the Lord in prayer and present the situation before Him, and before long, things will definitely change in your favour. Never waver or wane in your commitment to the Lord and dedication to the gospel of Jesus Christ. Be bold today to stand up for what you believe
                PRAYER
    Heavenly Father, I thank you for counting me worthy to be called your own. My whole life is dedicated to you, for you're the Lord of all, the shepherd and bishop of my soul! You're the personality of my deepest affection; nothing can hinder my love, commitment and dedication to you! You're my life, my strength and my song, forever. Amen.

Sgnzoeâ„¢ Member

Message Count:
    See you at day-break

Sgnzoeâ„¢ Member

Message Count:
          **>Today's Topic<**
          In life, you must never compare yourself with others; rather, run your own race and be the best of you. The Bible talks about "the race" that is set before us; thus you're not called to run someone else's race. Hence, it's needless to engage in any kind of unhealthy rivalry or competition with others. You're only permitted to compete with yourself and outdo your past. Never allow yourself to be discourage when it seems as though those around you are making more progress than you are; you're not running the same race.
          That someone else is succeeding doesn't mean you're failing: it all depends on individual aims, targets, and objectives. Success is relative, and is measured at different stages. Take for instance,two men who are building their houses. While one lays a not-too-deep foundation and starts erecting a bungalow, the other one takes his time to dig deep because he wants to erect a five-storey building. The former may finish his building and even start living in it, while the latter is yet digging his foundation.
          Now, the first man may even jeer at his colleague and mockingly ask him, "Hey! Are you still digging?" I've finished building my own house!" But what he doesn't realized is that they aren't aiming for the same thing. The fellow who spent a long time digging knew that his foundation had to be deep enough to support the tall building he intends to put up,

Sgnzoeâ„¢ Member

Message Count:
    CONTINUATION:
    for the higher you want to build, the deeper your foundation ought to be.
          At the end, when both houses are built, the difference will be clear between the two buildings. So in life, focus on your race! Compete only with yourself based on God's plan for your own life. When you have this consciousness, your life will be full of rest, and you'll learn to measure your success through the Word.
              PRAYER
              """""""""""""
    Dear Lord, thank you for showing me how to run with patience the race that you've set before me. My gaze is on you Lord Jesus and my energies are focused on fulfilling your plans and purposes for my life; I refuse to compare myself with anyone else, but measure my success in life with your Word. Amen.

vigain Member

Message Count:
    God bles u my brother.

Sgnzoeâ„¢ Member

Message Count:
    Amen!

Sgnzoeâ„¢ Member

Message Count:
    The whole world is waiting for the manifestation of the Son of God!

Sgnzoeâ„¢ Member

Message Count:
            **>Today's Topic<**
            """""""""""""""""""""""""""""
    CALLED INTO A LIFE OF GREATNESS
    Ref: (Genesis 12:2)
          Some people have the erroneous belief that there're certain people whom God specially favours and blesses, and that such people are the one called of God into a life of greatness. Well, not when you're born again, for God chose all of us-His kids to be great, and desires to use each one of us mightily in our own unique ways to fulfill His purpose in the earth.
          Everyone that's born of God has in him or her the seed of greatness. We are the people who have been called to greatness. Unlike the children of Israel, whose greatness was preconditioned on their obedience to the law of Moses to the letter, we, the new creation in Christ were born great. Now we don't need to strive to keep any of those Laws anymore because they've been abolished (Ephesians 2:15), and we're called obedient children (1 Peter 1:14). I't our nature to walk in obedience to God's Spirit when we know His will.
          Never suppose that your greatness in life is dependent upon your works, for the Bible says, "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: NOT OF WORKS, LEST ANY MAN SHOULD BOAST" (Ephesians 2:8-9). Unlike the children of Israel who were judge according to their works, God has chosen to bring you into an evalasting love relationship by grace. If only you'd recognize and understand that God is your Father, you'd think, act and walk in the path of greatness that He's called you to.

Sgnzoeâ„¢ Member

Message Count:
    CONTINUATION:
                    PRAYER
    Dear Lord, I thank you for calling me into a life of greatness, glory and virtue. As i study your Word and see myself in the Word, I see my greatness! Thank you for causing me to move forward, wax great, and become very great; I go forth in this greatness to accomplish great things for your kingdom, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

vigain Member

Message Count:
    Amen!!!

Sgnzoeâ„¢ Member

Message Count:
    “Knowledge is of no value unless you put it into practice.â€

Sgnzoeâ„¢ Member

Message Count:
    Expect a very nice update tomorrow

Sgnzoeâ„¢ Member

Message Count:
              **>Today's Topic<**
    FAITH IS A PURCHASING POWER
    Ref: (Hebrews 11:1)
          Faith is the response of human spirit to the Word of God. One of the things faith does is that it brings to your spirit the picture of possibilities. The scripture above defines faith as the evidence of unseen realities. That means faith is the proof of the existence of those things which are unseen to the optical eyes but can be seen in the spirit.
          Let's say you ask the Lord for a new car and declare afterwards, "I have that new car in the Name of Jesus." If what you're exercising is really faith, it means the car is already yours. In your spirit you've possessed it, though you're yet to pay anything of monetary value for it. The Bible says faith calls those things that be not as though they were (Roman 4:17). Thus, in the arena of faith, your confessions aren't based on the things which you can see or perceive by your natural senses, but on the things of the spirit which are invisible to the natural eyes.
          By this principle therefore, you' ve purchased the car by faith and can actually drive in it as it were, even before it manifests physically. Jesus Himself amplified this principle when He said in Mark 11:24: "...What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them." This means that the ability to get whatever you desire isn't primarily dependent on your financial status or physical ability but on your faith.

Sgnzoeâ„¢ Member

Message Count:
    CONTINUATION:
          With faith in your heart, the condition of your spirit will not be affected by the circumstances around you. Remember, champions in life are those who through faith obtain a good report from God because faith is the basis for pleasing Him.
              CONFESSION
    I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me. My life is a testimony of increase, grace, faith and favour. The Word is productive in me and causes me to do exceeding mighty works in the matchless Name of Jesus. Amen.

Sgnzoeâ„¢ Member

Message Count:
    GOOD MORNING!

Toye Member

Message Count:
    Blessed Be!

Sgnzoeâ„¢ Member

Message Count:
    Amen! Thanks

Sgnzoeâ„¢ Member

Message Count:
    Am so sorry 4 not updating lately. Am going to update this thread 2moro wit nice topic

Sgnzoeâ„¢ Member

Message Count:
    Anyone to help me type pls.

Sgnzoeâ„¢ Member

Message Count:
    Anyone to help me type pls.