DISCOVER HOW A UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS STUDENT MADE N114,000 IN JUST 2 WEEKS WITHOUT STRESS!!!

Discussion in 'DELETED POSTS' started by teebrown, Mar 15, 2012.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

teebrown Member

Message Count:
    DISCOVER HOW A UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS STUDENT MADE N114,000 IN JUST 2 WEEKS WITHOUT STRESS!!!

I want to make this as short and precise as possible. I am Iniobong Saturday(MR.) A student of Information Science, University of Lagos Cum Information Marketer and Internet Money Maker. The Webmaster of the one and only prestigious.
    This is very important to note if you are ready to forget about searching for the non existing jobs after school because what i am about to reveal to you here is capable of making you a millionaire within the next 3 months if you adhere strictly to my instructions and you do it right. GUARANTEED!

I would have like to give out this copy a life changing manual for just as no cost, but due to some circumstances beyond my control, i want to give out this copy of ebook at the precise rate of N300 only to the first 20TH people of this great forum who will place an order for this tremendous copy of a life changing ebook which will make you nothing less than N114,000 in just 2 weeks of order. After being given out to the first 20TH people, subsequent order of this ebook will goes for nothing less than N500 only.

Now to place for an order of this ebook, kindly pay the precise sum of N500 to the below account...
    BANK: KEYSTONE BANK
    ACCOUNT NAME: INIOBONG OBOT SATURDAY.
    ACCOUNT NO.: 2633102597.

After a successful payment, send an SMS with the following data;
    N114,000 LIFE CHANGING EBOOK followed by your NAME, TELLER NO., and your EMAIL ADDRESS to 08182282960.

Am committed to see you rich in online business...
    Still remains your online success partner T€Ã