Advertisement:

Donation Hub Is Hot, Join And Earn Extra Cash In 6days Or Less

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Talk/Discussions' started by Ememovic™, Jan 24, 2017.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Ememovic™ Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    samsung galaxy note 3 SM-N900, Android 6.0
    Sponsored Links:
    I joined donation hub on the 26th of December and since then I have cashed out three times. It promises two types of donations.
    1. Instant donation which offers 20% after 48hrs - 7days. This means you can get paid within 7days. I got paid on the 4th day.
    2. Scheduled donation which offers 50% after 48hrs - 30days. And 20% is held to be released the next time you donate. This means you get 30% within 30days and your 20% is released once you donate back into the system. This is just a measure to keep the system running for a long time
    No percentage is held for the instant donation seeing as it's just 20% and I always advise to go through that route because you can turn over 4times a month. That's 80% a month.
    List is released every 2hours, from 7am for scheduled, 8am for instant till 7pm
    There are no guiders and referral bonus is just once.

To join this platform register using this link:
    https://donationhub.net/Login/home.php?r=ememovic

To learn more about the forum send me a message on WhatsApp 08095206598
    Donation hub is real guys and it's paying, see receipts below. Anyone who is also a member can post his or her receipt for us to see. Join today download-1.png download-2.png

Ememovic™ Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    samsung galaxy note 3 SM-N900, Android 6.0
    Donation hub and twinkas are the best quick p2p investment platforms currently.

Sponsored Links: