Advertisement:

earn 160$(0.22btc)weekly with this amazing 2x2 matrix

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Talk/Discussions' started by Cyberdon, Nov 28, 2016.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Cyberdon Member

Message Count:
    Sponsored Links:
    [IMG]
    i bring to you this wonderful opportunity, it is just a 2 by 2 matrix. this is bigger better and faster than zarfund,five2btc icharity, and the rest of them all
    dis involves just 2 stages,the amazing thing is the website hasnt been officially launched but will be in about 48 hours from now, meaning that you are extremely lucky to be among
    the first people to start up, join the early birds and book the the next availaible number on whatsapp by adding 09035249404 so u could be added to our whatsapp group and given a number.. lets make money before they notice .. [IMG]

for the smart ones, this is the best time to join.
    only 0.03bitcoin to join that is 22 USD. 12,000 naira only you upgrade to level 2 with 0.055 btc And get 0.22 btc (160usd) weekly 88,000 naira.. yea its actually real and achievable.. weekly because we would keep recycling the process

JOIN MY 2*2 MATRIX TEAM NOW
    HOW DOES 2*2 MATRIX WORK?

THIS IS BASED ON EVERYONE JUST GETTING 2 participants (if you have more than 2 you can help you downline by placing these people under them).

LEVEL 1:
    2 x 0.03btc= 0.06btc
    Donate 0.055btc (to upgrade to level 2)
    Profit= 0.005btc

LEVEL 2:
    4 x 0.055btc = 0.22btc ($160)
    AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVED ENOUGH ON THE
    FINAL LEVEL, WHICH IS LEVEL 2

YOU RESTART IMMEDIATELY!!!

YOU MAKE $163 PROFIT( #88,000 ) WEEKLY

THE PROGRAM ENDS IN LEVEL 2 ONLY.
    ENJOY MASSIVE PROFITS!!! ON REPEATING THE PROGRAM WEEKLY

THE SHORTEST POSSIBLE AND REALISTIC MATRIX EVER.

book the the next availaible number on whatsapp bycontacting me on 09035249404 so i can invite you to our whatsapp group. we would kick off the moment we have 100 members and site is launched

Sponsored Links:

Sponsored Links: