Advertisement:

Job Posting Earn 30% of Your Investment Monthly Through MMM Nigeria

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Talk/Discussions' started by scheat39, Oct 11, 2016.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

• Guru Member

scheat39 Guru Member

Message Count:
    Sponsored Links:
    MAVRODI MONDIAL MOVEMENT (MMM)

[IMG]

Click and Register today my brethren: https://goo.gl/ZsWlYn
    This 100% legitimate, ensure you register using the above link and call me on 08149822078.
    LIKELY QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS.
    1.Meaning of MMM?
    • Mavrodi Mondial Movement
    2. Function and duties of MMM?
    3. Purpose of MMM?
    • To reduce and break the chain of slavery in financial institution where depositor are being enslaved by their own money, where bankers lives large and healthy on our deposit while depositors lives on credit and loan.
    • To reduce stratification and reduce wide gap between the Rich and the poor indiscriminately.
    4. Who is behind it?
    • Sergey Mavrodi
    5. Is mmm legal?
    • There is no law backing donation as illegal. So, it’s legal to donate to one another
    6. Is your money guaranteed?
    • There are no guarantees and promises. Neither explicit nor implicit.
    7. What does the initiator gets in return?
    • Loyalty, money from traffic (over 2 million people access the site in a day)
    8. How is the community managed?
    • From money got or raised from the traffic
    • They also continue to PH and GH
    9. Who manages it and where does the money comes from? Site subscription etc.?
    • The community is managed by continuous PH and GH that is, YOU and ME which guarantees the number of traffic per day
    10. Where does the 30% comes from?
    • It is gotten from the donations made by the community. For instance,
    Titi deposited #1,000,000 in the bank while Tola, Bola, Tunde came to withdraw their savings of #200,000, #150,000, #500,000 respectively meanwhile, an interest of 1,000, 1200, 2500 respectively was added to their money after it has lasted for more than 2months in the bank.
    So, Titi’s money was used to pay the 3 of them regardless of ‘WHO, WHEN and HOW’. This implies that both interest and capital received are from the deposits made. Only in some exceptional case where money are fixed for a long time.
    So in MMM it’s similar, all rewards comes from continuous PH and GH.
    11. Where does the referrer bonus and registration bonus comes from?
    • Referral bonus comes from continuous PH while registration comes from traffic fund generated daily.
    12. What happen if I GH or we GH and refuse to PH due to fear of insecurity or unguaranteed?
    • When few members refuse to PH after GH.
    I. It might not have significant or No effect on the community because of no’s of active PH everyday locally and globally and new members joining each day( Presently over 3000 register each day in Nigeria alone)
    13. What is the probability of members Phing back there already GH?
    • Money GH has over 98% of returning back as PH immediately after GHing, Do they have any reason not to whether part, full or more of their initial GH.
    14. What are the difference and similarities in MMM and other financial institutions apart from No acct, etc.?
    DIFFERENCES BETWEEN MMM & OTHER FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS
    a. MMM like a bank (More of Virtual banking) but not a bank.
    b. MMM don’t collect money form members into a central account but Bank does
    c. MMM can successfully project No’s of participate per time joining or will join but Bank cant
    d. MMM can successfully project No’s of participate who will PH per time but Bank can’t determine no’s of depositors per time.
    e. MMM gives reward 30% (fixed) regardless of status or Amount PROVIDED while Banks give interest 2-15%(unfixed) determined by status, amount, duration etc
    f. Money GH has over 98% of returning back as PH immediately after GHing, while Bank has less than 10% of withdrawers returning as deposit even in over 3 month of withdrawing.
    g. MMM can operate successfully with available participant till eternity while banks can’t.
    h. MMM don’t trade, Invest, or save your money but Bank does.
    i. MMM is meant for risk takers but bank could either ways.
    j. MMM can maintain its members till eternity without No new members joining if we follows the rules but Banks get a replacement for every money withdraw per time with new deposit or new customers
    k. MMM is based on trust, sincerity and charity while bank is based of deposit and profit.
    l. MMM gives over 30% reward while bank gives you no interest or little in 30days.
    m. When one or two participant stop to PH after GHing it has little or no significant because we have over 300 million participant globally with over 3000 Nigerian per week who Join newly while bank start having serious problem when you withdraw without deposit.
    SIMILARITY OF MMM & BANKS
    a. MMM gives reward 30% (fixed) while Banks gives interest 2-15 %( unfixed).
    b. MMM gives referral bonus of 10% fixed to members while Bank gives 2-10% unfixed commission to marketer (contract staff).
    c. MMM is in over 118 countries in 5 years of existences in almost all the villages, towns and cities of all the 118 countries with over 300million( far more than the entire population of Nigeria) while bank is only in major towns, cities of it resident

15. How secured is the community from external force?
    • Very secured if we keep to the community rules and regulation all the time.
    • MMM gives you a technical platform which helps millions of participants worldwide to connect those who NEED HELP to those who are ready to PROVIDE HELP, for FREE.

[IMG][IMG]

This 100% legitimate, ensure you register using the above link and call me on 08149822078. https://goo.gl/ZsWlYn
    • Guru Member

scheat39 Guru Member

Message Count:

Olutosin Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Earn double of your investment.. Every 2days..u can use your bitcoin money to deposit.. This is so real and payment is fast Put $1 and in two days earn $2... Very eaSy. Creat a bitcoin, perfect money or payeer acc and go here to register.. https://bithour.net/?ref=Olutosin
    • Guru Member

scheat39 Guru Member

Message Count:
    Date: 2016-10-226
    Assistance received: 4 125 000 ngn
    My name is EZE VALENTINE AM A 1K+ GUIDER on MMM Nigeria. I provided a help of 2,000,000 on this platform On the 17-9-2016, i requested for help of 4,125,000 NGN on the 18/10/2016 and got the money paid into my account. Big thanks to Sir Sergey Mavrodi and all MMM participant...Long live MMM!...Together we can change the World!!

[IMG]

https://goo.gl/ZsWlYn

TOPTECH29 Member

Message Count:
    REGISTERED) *****INCREASE YOUR INCOME*****ONE TIME OPPORTUNITY****** For those that haven't registered and looking for guidance and learning all, Be added to the MMM Elite whatsapp Group today, and be Guided/ enlightened by Professionals. the group that contains all the top managers in MMM. This is a rare opportunity as whatsapp group can only contain 256 people. inbox me or drop number to be added. GoodLuck. Whatsapp or call 07030137440
    • Guru Member

scheat39 Guru Member

Message Count:
    MMM NIGERIA TESTIMONY CONTINUES

Date:2016-10-235
    Assistance received: 4 317 000 ngn
    My name is Ugwuanyi Susanna, I live in Enugu. An MMM participant. On 24th August 2016, i provided a help of 3000000 naira to MMM participants and on 27th September 2016, i received a help of 4,317,000 naira from some MMM participants. Am so happy! Thanks to MMM.

[IMG]

Date: 2016-10-237
    Assistance received: 4 076 000 ngn
    I am Abiayo a 10+ guider of MMM Nigeria. I requested for help of #4,076,000 on the 18th of October, 2016 after I have provided help of #2,000,000 as follows:#500,000 on 15/09/2016, #700,000 on 17/09/2016 and #800,000 on 19/09/2016. I am very happy because all the money has been paid into my bank account. A big thanks to all those who donated to me I am indeed grateful.MMM! Together we can change the world.

[IMG]

Date: 2016-10-238
    Assistance received: 4 066 000 ngn
    My name is Alfred abosede. I a participant of mmm, I am from Akure Nigeria. I provided help of 3555000 million naira from on the 21st of September.I got help of 4066000 million naira. Thank you mmm Long live mmm

[IMG]
    Date: 2016-10-239
    Assistance received: 4 003 000 ngn
    Hi my name is Alaigba Donald i'm a participant of MMM, on the 20th of september 2016 i provided help with the sum of 1.5million Naira, and on that same date i provided another help with the sum of 1.5million naira, on the 11 of October 2016 i requested for help and i was paid 4million Naira into my Bank account MMM is real, MMM pays, i'm here to give those that are still in doubt the urge to believe that MMM is for real and MMM is for everybody come and join the MMM community and become a money making machine. Thank you MMM for making me smile.

[IMG]

Date: 2016-10-2310
    Assistance received: 3 806 000 ngn
    My name is EnnyAyo from Ikeja, Lagos. I am an ordinary participant of mmm who provided helps totaling N3.14m on September 21, 23 & 28, 2016. I am very happy when on October 13, 2016, mmm helped me with N3.806million. Long Life mmm.

[IMG]

why not start now? please register here . you can start with any amount, as low as N1,000. but i suggest that you start from N20,000 to get Registration bonus of $20 (10k), from N180,000 to get Registration bonus of $50 (25k)

please register here[IMG]

write exactly what you see here when registering,
    [IMG]

fill others with your own personal details.

welcome!
    thanks very much.. you are awesome.

[IMG]

1dorzine Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Hi guys, you can easily get free N1000 worth of airtime to your line simply by downloading an online airtime recharge app called ZOTO, fill in your number and click verify, make sure it is the number on the phone.

After verification it will bring the registration page where you will have to type your names, click on i have a referrer and input the code ERIAYA,.

THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PART BECAUSE IF U DON'T USE A REFERRER CODE, YOU WONT GET THE N1000 AIRTIME.

You can either use my code which is ERIAYA or any other referral code. Just make sure you use a referrer code.

After registering, then recharge N5o from your bank account using your ATM card, you get N1000 naira into youtr ZOTO wallet after successfully recharging the N50.

You can now recharge thos N1000 directly from the ZOTO wallet to any network of your choice.
    • Guru Member

scheat39 Guru Member

Message Count:
    Date: 2016-10-297
    Assistance received: 3 542 000 ngn
    My name is Josephine .I live in lagos am ordinary participants of MMM. On 10/10/2016 Iprovided help of 3000000 and on the 25/10/2016 I get help of 3,542,000 within 48hrs all the money is in my bank account. What are you waiting for MMM pays . Together we change the world.

[IMG]

Date: 2016-10-298
    Assistance received: 3 476 000 ngn
    Am Dee an MMM participant from Portharcourt Nigeria. On the 17th of September 2016 I provided a help of 2,800,000 and today I got help of 3,476,000. Thank you MMM

[IMG]
    This 100% legitimate, ensure you register using the above link so that you will be added to group. https://goo.gl/ZsWlYn

https://goo.gl/ZsWlYn

abvictory Member

Message Count:
    MMM, hhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

abvictory Member

Message Count:
    it really pays, i pray it last

abvictory Member

Message Count:
    kudos to it
    • Guru Member

hariorh Guru Member

Message Count:
    Givers Forum is a dynamic platform were you can PH and GH every week in NAIRA up to 10% weekly and 40% monthly. Yes. 40% monthly (MMM is just 30%)

You don't need Guiders or Managers because it is a convenient platform where everyone is a Manager and Guider. There is no need to apply and go to guiders' school before you can earn easily from your indirect downlines.

Earn as ordinary member
    LEVEL 1 --------10%
    LEVEL 2---------5%
    LEVEL 3---------3%
    LEVEL 4---------1%

A PLATFORM where you can see all your indirect downlines on their level.

A PLATFORM where you earn registration Bonus, what more do I need to say?

For example; If You PH 50k you will GH 55K AFTER 7 days or 70k after 30days

THIS IS GIVERSFORUM

Don't sit on the fence like when MMM started and be a latecomer...... Now its a household name ..... Join the early birds and be financially okay within a very short time.......

slingerf Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    • Guru Member

scheat39 Guru Member

Message Count:
    it is not hyip. it will last forever, in nigeria, is upto a year now........

more than 5 years in other country.
    • Guru Member

scheat39 Guru Member

Message Count:
    :cool: testimony time!:hrt::shake::D

Date: 2016-10-3111
    Assistance received: 3 958 000 ngn
    Pac Jr is my name. I am a participant of mmm. I provided help of 20,000 Naira on 25th of August 2016, also 12th of September 2016 I provided help of N1,000,000 and another N2,000,000 on 13th September 2016. I got help of N3,958,000 on 18th October 2016. I will ask any out there yet to join MMM to start now. It's going to profit you. Don't wait, do it now. Thanks mmm

[IMG]

Date: 2016-10-3112
    Assistance received: 3 941 000 ngn
    My name is Chy, am an ordinary participant of MMM, I resides in Abuja. I provided help on 03/09/16 for the amount of 3.1M and I requested for help on 27/10/16 a total sum of 3,941,000 was sent to my account. Thanks everyone. Let's keep helping each other. God bless MMM

[IMG]

Date: 2016-10-316
    Assistance received: 5 044 000 ngn
    I am Ruth sago an ordinary participant of Mmm Nigeria I provided help of 4100000 on the 6th of October 2016 and I got help of #5044000 on the 25th of October 2015. Thanks to mmm Nigeria.

[IMG]
    to be continued..

In history of the world, the whole world came to believe that the shape of the world was flat while it is spherical. your believe does not change the truth. whether you believe or not, truth must always remain truth.
    you better start now. few words is enough for the wise.... THANKS :shake:

please use my referral link to register..it is the only way you can thank me:shake::hrt:
    REQUIREMENT BEFORE JOINING MMM NIGERIA
    1. Email Address (Make sure its a valid email address) create one email here http://mail.yahoo.com
    2. your phone number (Don’t use a number that is unavailable)
    3. Bank account (diamond bank, first bank, etc)
    4. COMPUTER OR SMART phone (android,apple,window phone,any mobile device that can view websites in desktop format) FOR INTERNET CONECTION
    5. MONEY (you can start with any amount as low as N1,000) please note that their are Registration bonus if you start from any of bellow ammount:
    • from N20,000 ======b0nus of $20 (10k)
    • from N180,000======bonus of $50 (25k
    STEPS IN JOINING MMM NIGERIA.
    CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP.
    1: Click on ‘Registration’
    2: Type Your Name.
    3: Type your Email Address (Make sure its a valid email address)
    4: Type your phone number (Don’t use a number that is unavailable)
    5: Choose a password
    6: Retype your password
    7: On “Invite” add this email: scheat39@gmail.com
    8: On Guiders Email add this email: scheat39@gmail.com
    9:please use my referal link to register..it is the only way you can thank me:shake::hrt:

[IMG]

PLEASE REGISTER HERE

please use my referal link to register..it is the only way you can thank me:shake::hrt:
    10:then click register in mmm

PLEASE REGISTER HERE
    thanks a lots!
    • Guru Member

scheat39 Guru Member

Message Count:
    testimony of yesterday, take a look

Date: 2016-11-019
    Assistance received: 4 516 000 ngn
    Hi everyone my name Is Lasisi temitope Aminat from Lagos Nigeria,and i am a member and a participant of mmm.I was paid 4,516,000naira on the 20th of October 2016 for pledging and paying 3,000,000 naira to some other participants like me on 15th and 26 of September 2016.this is the greatest arrangement.now i can dream big again. MMM ROCKS My Bank account. Am really Happy right now Guyz...

[IMG]
    Date: 2016-11-0113
    Assistance received: 4 029 000 ngn
    Hello, i am Thomas, an ordinary Participant of MMM. On the 13th of September 2016 i provided help of N3,100,000 and on the 13th day of October 2016 i got help of N4,029,000. MMM is real. MMM Pays

[IMG]

Date: 2016-11-018
    Assistance received: 4 631 000 ngn
    My Name is Tenny an ordinary participant of MMM from Abuja, I provide help of 3,140,000 between 19 of September 2016 to 29 September 2016 then I requested help of 4,631,000 on the 27 of October 2016.. and the money was fully paid into my account.. MMM is real.. Join today..

[IMG]

to be continued..
    In history of the world, the whole world came to believe that the shape of the world was flat while it is spherical. your believe does not change the truth. whether you believe or not, truth must always remain truth.

please use my referral link to register..it is the only way you can thank me:shake::hrt:
    1. Email Address (Make sure its a valid email address) create one email here http://mail.yahoo.com
    4. COMPUTER OR SMART phone (android,apple,window phone,any mobile device that can view websites in desktop format) FOR INTERNET CONECTION
    5. MONEY (you can start with any amount as low as N1,000) please note that their are Registration bonus if you start from any of bellow ammount:
    CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP.
    9:please use my referal link to register..it is the only way you can thank me:shake::hrt:

[IMG]

PLEASE REGISTER HERE

please use my referal link to register..it is the only way you can thank me:shake::hrt:

PLEASE REGISTER HERE
    thanks a lots!

Zikeyboy1 Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    mmm is still the best way. check http://mmm.envysoft.com.ng for more explanations relating to MMM. All you need to know including screenshots to guide you is there on the website.

tegose Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    guys, if I put in 700.000 as a new member plus registration bonus. how much will be my return after 30days?

Zikeyboy1 Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    YOU WILL GET YOUR 700k, 30% OF THE 700k WHICH IS 210K, THEN REGISTRATION BONUS OF 50USD WHICH IS ABOUT 17.5K
    ALL IN ALL, IF YOU PUT 700K, YOU WILL GET 700+210+17.5=927,000.00 NAIRA

Zikeyboy1 Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    PONZI OR NO PONZI, SCAM OR NO SCAM, ALL I KNOW IS THAT MMM PAYS REAL GOOD JOIN MMM WHATSAPP GROUP AND GET UPDATED. ALSO, ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW AND HOW TO PARTICIPATE SUCCESSFULLY IN MMM.
    You all can invite your friends to join the group using the link
    Join the group, all you need to know about MMM
    https://chat.whatsapp.com/ItuffyD1FYL8sih1zIBsq0

hamilton2000 Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    https://goo.gl/2aKpX4

MMM United, launched on the 11th of August 2016, and is already fulfilling its purpose of Global financial accommodation. Just barely 30 days after its launch, the platform is recurrently receiving huge tons of registration and traffic from over 120 countries around and across the globe.

Also, the idea of “ONE SINGLE GLOBAL STRUCTURE OF MMM” just like MMM Global has motivated and inspired lots of former MMM global leaders and now they are participating with all their MMM global team. Such response is a confirmation of the appealing nature of the initiative to the public and a show of support and solidarity for the MMM United Community. The community is already going viral on various social media platforms and all over the internet. This is another way to confirm the initiative’s success and its appeal to the public.

For Support, email: Support@mmmunited.org
    For Admin Contact: Admin@mmmunited.org

get bit coin on nairaex.com or inbox me for more information
    dont miss this golden opportunity

MMM UNITED isn't a bank, MMM United doesn't collect your cash, MMM United isn't a web business, HYIP, investment or MLM program. MMM United is a community where folks facilitate one another. MMM United provides you a technical platform that facilitates innumerable participants worldwide to find and connect with the people who would like to extend their helping hand just like yourself to other people in the community who are seeking timely help, and that too for FREE. All transferred funds to different participants are DONATIONS and not investments.

• Guru Member

scheat39 Guru Member

Message Count:
    :shake: testimonies of yesterday 2016-11-02:shake:

Date: 2016-11-021
    Assistance received: 7 131 000 ngn
    Hello I am Ezekiel, a guider in MMM Nigeria. This community has been awesome. I have provided help to several persons in MMM community. On the 25th October 2016 I requested to get help of NGN 7,131,,000 and all of it has been paid into my account. I encourage everyone out there to be part of this community.

[IMG]

Date: 2016-11-022
    Assistance received: 6 687 000 ngn
    Hello, am KattyAgbagidi Kberry from MMM in Nigeria . I provided help of 500,000. 00 Naira on 11/10/2016 and 1,000,000 00 Naira on 13/10/2016 and on 20/10/2016 I got help of 6,687,000.00 Naira. MMM pays.

[IMG]

Date: 2016-11-023
    Assistance received: 5 890 000 ngn
    MY NAME IS S.O.OYENIYI A 1K+ GUIDER IN MMM NIGERIA.I PH 300000 6TIMES BETWEEN AUGUST 26TH AND SEPTEMBER 30TH 2016 MAKE ALL TOTAL OF 1800000 AND ON 4TH OF OCTOBER I GH 5890000 NAIRA ONLY AND ALL THE MONEY WAS FULLY PAID THANKS TO THIS GREAT COMMUNITY.THIS COMMUNITY IS GREAT .THANKS FOR GIVEN ME THIS GREAT FINANCIAL FREEDOM

[IMG]

Date: 2016-11-024
    Assistance received: 5 422 000 ngn
    my name is moses ofili a 10k+ guilder in mmm nigeria. i requested for help of 5,422,000 on the 23/10/16 and all the money was paid into my account in less than 7 days. mmm pays,mmm is real

[IMG]

Date: 2016-11-025
    Assistance received: 5 319 000 ngn
    My name is victoria omeh an ordinary participant of MMM Nigeria, I always provide help on this great platform, and on the 18/10/2016 requested for help of 5,319,000 and got the money paid into my account! Thank you sergi mavrodi and wonderful people of MMM Nigeria ! Long live MMM, together we change the world!

[IMG]
    to be continued.....

CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP.

[IMG]

PLEASE REGISTER HERE

PLEASE REGISTER HERE
    thanks a lots!

hamilton2000 Upcoming Guru

Message Count:

MMM United, launched on the 11th of August 2016, and is already fulfilling its purpose of Global financial accommodation. Just barely 30 days after its launch, the platform is recurrently receiving huge tons of registration and traffic from over 120 countries around and across the globe.

Also, the idea of “ONE SINGLE GLOBAL STRUCTURE OF MMM” just like MMM Global has motivated and inspired lots of former MMM global leaders and now they are participating with all their MMM global team. Such response is a confirmation of the appealing nature of the initiative to the public and a show of support and solidarity for the MMM United Community. The community is already going viral on various social media platforms and all over the internet. This is another way to confirm the initiative’s success and its appeal to the public.

•For Support, email: Support@mmmunited.org
    •For Admin Contact: Admin@mmmunited.org

get bit coin on nairaex.com or inbox me for more information
    dont miss this golden opportunity

MMM UNITED isn't a bank, MMM United doesn't collect your cash, MMM United isn't a web business, HYIP, investment or MLM program. MMM United is a community where folks facilitate one another. MMM United provides you a technical platform that facilitates innumerable participants worldwide to find and connect with the people who would like to extend their helping hand just like yourself to other people in the community who are seeking timely help, and that too for FREE. All transferred funds to different participants are DONATIONS and not investments.

For bitcoin (regiter on blockchain for wallet then<> register at nairaex.com to buy bitcoin)
    (If you have a valid ID I recommend bitx.co Promo code: GBAEV) this site is strict but it's a wallet and you can as well buy,it's not easy,,, don't loss this opportunity
    Note:it started about 3months ago and 11 countries are aready involved,,, you get paid with people in Nigeria and outside the country

Zikeyboy1 Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    LEARN HOW TO GROW YOUR MONEY BY 30% MONTHLY.

GROW YOUR MONEY BY 30% EVERY MONTH CLICK HERE
    HOW TO WITHDRAW YOUR MMM EARNINGS AFTER 30 DAYS CLICK HERE
    • Guru Member

scheat39 Guru Member

Message Count:
    dont spam here again
    • Guru Member

scheat39 Guru Member

Message Count:
    i will not like to ban you, dont spam here
    • Guru Member

scheat39 Guru Member

Message Count:
    [IMG]

testimonies abundant

click here to check http://nigeria-mmm.net/testimonials/

please use my referral link to register..:shake:
    CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP.
    9:please use my referal link to register..:shake:

[IMG]

PLEASE REGISTER HERE

please use my referal link to register..:shake:

PLEASE REGISTER HERE
    thanks a lots! :thumbsup:

nicegee Upcoming Guru