Advertisement:

Ecooperative better than all other system ,with 1k make over 40million

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Talk/Discussions' started by grinace, Dec 19, 2016.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

grinace Member

Message Count:
    Sponsored Links:
    Hello I'm about to introduce you to something big, something hot... Before that let me show you how large my network in just 42hrs, this is up to the 256th point, they are more than this actually,you should know why it's a really cheap system... So here's a breakdown of how the system works.

*Help of just 1,000 Naira ONLY and Get GUARANTEED Help of over 200,000 Naira within 30 DAYS!*

*Details of the system:*

It's a networking business called E COOPERATIVE It's a program that makes you money while you sleep!

E cooperative is a peer to peer payment platform where you pay others and others pay you too.

This simply connotes that there is NO central account where money is paid and disbursed, rather, members pay directly to each other in order of uplines and downlines.

* *HOW IT WORKS:*

*STAGE 1*

*Level 1:*
    Here you register with just 1,000 naira and you will be automatically paired with a NIGERIAN member from any part of the country which you pay the 1,000 naira to.

Upon confirmation by the person, you will be automatically matched by the System to receive payment of 1,000 naira from 4 members, giving you a total of 4,000 naira.

*Level 2:*

After receiving your payment of 4,000 naira, you upgrade to level 2 by paying 2,500 naira (from the 4,000 naira you got from LEVEL 1) to a member in level 2 which the system will pair with you. When your payment is confirmed, you will be automatically matched to receive 2500 naira from 16 persons, which is 40,000 naira.

*LEVEL 3:*
    Here, you pay 5,000 naira (from the 40,000 naira you got from LEVEL 2) to a member matched with you. When your payment is confirmed,you will be automatically matched to receive 5000 naira from 64 persons, which is 320,000 naira.

*LEVEL 4:*
    Here, you pay 10,000 naira (from the 320,000 naira you got from LEVEL 3) to a member matched with you. When your payment is confirmed, you will be automatically matched to receive 10,000 naira from 256 persons, which is 2,560,000 naira.

* *STAGE 2*
    On stage 2, you will make over 40 million naira! But for now, let's focus on Stage 1.

Differences b/w this system and other network businesses :

This system is unique. I will highlight it here:

ANYONE CAN GET STARTED HERE IN A MATTER OF MINUTES!:

I've always had problems with other similar systems where someone has to get started with over 5000 naira, some 12000 naira....I have always asked WHERE DOES AN AVERAGE NIGERIA WHO BARELY STRUGGLES TO EAT FIND THIS HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY? CAN'T WE HAVE A SYSTEM FOR THE POOR AND BROKE TO GET THEM FROM NOTHING TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM?
    So when I saw e cooperative just 1,000 naira to get started which earns you hundreds of thousands in couple of days, I decided to do my research about it and get the word across to everyone. ANYONE CAN GET STARTED HERE IN A MATTER OF MINUTES!

Please this is a serious OPPORTUNITY for ONLY serious PEOPLE.

*DUTY OF MEMBERS:*
    1. Register with just 1,000 naira immediately.
    PLEASE if you can't do bank/mobile transfer of 1,000 naira RIGHT NOW to upgrade to LEVEL 1, don't register because you will NOT BE PAID if anyone registers under you. So don't WASTE YOUR TIME if you can't upgrade RIGHT NOW!

2. Then Refer 4 new members to register with just 1,000 naira is your primary assignment. (if you don't have 4 friends that can freely give you 1,000 Naira, then it's a serious problem you have!)but don't worry I'd keep working to help out my downline
    It’s expected of every member to refer JUST 4 new members in LEVEL 1.
    It’s a onetime duty because in LEVEL 2 you will get 40,000 naira without referring anybody, in your LEVEL 3 you will get 320,000 naira without referring anybody; in your LEVEL 4 you will get 2.5 Million naira without referring anybody and will not refer anybody for the rest of the Levels, you can keep referring people it just supports your downline and makes the work faster.
    Note: fresh members will have to refer people like you did in level 1

PLEASE if you can't do bank/mobile transfer of 1,000 naira RIGHT NOW to upgrade to LEVEL 1, don't register because you will NOT BE PAID if anyone registers under you. So don't WASTE YOUR TIME if you can't upgrade RIGHT NOW!
    CAN YOU DO BANK TRANSFER OF 1,000 NAIRA TO UPGRADE YOUR ACCOUNT WHILE REGISTERING NOW?
    So if you're interested in joining my downline don't hesitate, contact me on whatsapp via 08131275304
    Or u can call me through 08024454009
    Join the moving train today. Thanks

grinace Member

Message Count:
    I know most of you might be wondering where the images are, I have my reasons for deleting most of my posts my downlines are really important to me.
    My question is can your 1k do this in 7 days,
    Yes it can join me today. If you can't find 4 downlines I have e set up a system to support everyone. Everybody gets downlines with me.
    WhatsApp( 08131275304) calls 08024454009 or 08077485400[IMG]

grinace Member

Message Count:
    Like I said we're growing daily so don't slack off while others are Makin money, join me today[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]

grinace Member

Message Count:
    If you're new to ecooperative and need the basic guides on registration , payment, upgrade, confirming a person that has paid... Visit my telegram super group link every basic info you need has already been pinned there
    Link :ecooperative new members guide(101)
    You can also search on your telegram
    @ecoopnewmembguide101.
    Every basic detail.
    Join Me today

grinace Member

Message Count:
    My whatsapp remains 08131275304
    Call or text 08077485400

Toy Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    How to Make Money from e-Cooperative

For you to be part of this business, you need the following.
    ;;
    A Nigerian bank account.

A phone number.

An e-mail address [optional].

Stage 1

You give Jane [your sponsor] ?1,000 and invite 4 persons to join you in the cooperative.
    This four persons will give you ?1,000 each amounting to N4,000.

To move to level 2,
    you CLICK on upgrade and Anie’s account details appear.
    Note that the figurative Anie in the above is the person who brought your sponsor [Jane].
    You give N2,500 to Anie, and when the 16 persons that your initial 4 persons want to upgrade to level 2,
    you will receive N2, 500 from each 16 persons. What that means is that you will earn N40,000.

When you give Ifiok [the third person above] N5,000, you will receive N320,000 from your 64 persons when they are moving up to level 3.

When you give Emma [the fourth person above you] N10,000, your 256 persons when moving up to level 4 will give you N10,000 each summing up to N2,560,000.*

Register through this link http://ecooperative.online/register/eochuks

For further enquiries, You can reach me on my mobile via call or whatsapp : 08139566950 and 08073003763

grinace Member

Message Count:
    Hello everyone
    I noticed even registered members don't still understand the concept of the payment system on ecooperative so I took my time to explain it on this video u can watch it via this link

To join ecooperative
    Contact me on whatsapp via 08131275304
    Callor text at 08077485400
    Join our whatsapp group for to be members via this link
    Ecoperative(level 0)72hrs
    Like our Facebook page
    Ecooperative.online | Facebook
    If the problem is finding downlines we got u covered

Thanks once again I remain your 1k millionaire grinace

grinace Member

Message Count:
    Secret to getting refferals in any networking business
    Here's the short youtube video having the classified information.

Share with your refferals and finding more referrals won't be a problem anymore
    Register on ecooperative today and get downlines easy, start with 1k and nothing more join the moving train today why wait, register through this link
    http://ecooperative.online/register/grinace
    Make more than 40k in less than 2weeks

Contact me on whatsapp via 08131275304

Join our non members whatsapp group via
    https://chat.whatsapp.com/DSEElwBXc0D4ey7MUA8wrI
    Like our Facebook book page
    https://www.facebook.com/ecooperativechannel/

Source: http://www.guruslodge.com/threads/the-secret-to-getting-refferals-in-any-networking-business-top-secret.123607/#ixzz4W6XDThjE

Sarhyd Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    You didn't believe it, but we made it!
    https://mmm.express/?ref=8cb93c4f292

January 20th MMM.EXPRESS will celebrate 1 month online! That means we are paying you 30 days in a row!

So, because of our birthday we will give away some presents.

Starting from January 16th and till January 22nd (Universal Time Coordinated)
    MMM Express | 2017 — Official Website
    1. 100USD will be given to new registered users who register during that period will get additional bonus from us!

2. 200USD for highest PH during that period will get additional bonus from us!

3. 300USD for people with the biggest amount of referral commission earned during that period will get additional bonus from us!

Those 3 categories additional 20 USD each
    Register here MMM Express | 2017 — Official Website

https://mmm.express/?ref=8cb93c4f292

All you need to do - Register MMM Express | 2017 — Official Website with mmmexpress, PH as much as you can afford, get as much referral commission as you can between Jan. 16th - Jan. 22nd. If you will be in a TOP-10 you will get a Birthday bonus from us.

What you need to know about us, we pay 150% in 15days​

Celebrate birthday with us!

Sponsored Links: