Advertisement:

EFCC boss alleges diabolical attacks

Discussion in 'News in Nigeria' started by PaUlaRO, Jun 30, 2011.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

• GL Senior Member
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

PaUlaRO Strict Nigga!

Message Count:
    Sponsored Links:
      EFCC boss alleges diabolical attacks On June 30, 2011  ·            By Oscarline Onwuemenyi
    ABUJA – Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Mrs. Farida Waziri, said, yesterday, that some corrupt people being investigated by the anti-graft agency had resorted to diabolical means to get her out of the way.
    She also stressed that the anti-corruption fight was not personal or selective, noting that allegations of selectivity by the Commission, especially as regargds prosecution of some leaders of the last House of Representatives, were the handiwork of her detractors.
    Waziri, who spoke during a courtesy visit by the national executive of  Nigerian Union of Journalists, NUJ, to her office at the EFCC headquarters in Abuja, noted that corrupt elements in the county were resorting to extreme means to sidetrack her from doing her job.
    She said: “There is a sustained campaign of calumny against my person that simply refuses to go away. Some of these people have even resorted to diabolical means, such as burying cows alive in order to attack me. Some of them also come back to tell me these things. I’ve even joked that soon I shall charge them for cruelty against animals, which in orther climes is a serious matter.â€
    • Guru Member

███╬╬G.E.P.H.E.®.A.Lâ„¢╬╬███ Guru Member

Message Count: