ENGINEERING TOOLBOX

Discussion in 'DELETED POSTS' started by Crakah7®©, Aug 25, 2011.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

• Guru Member

Crakah7®© Guru Member

Message Count:
    THANKS PRESS2>>>>BAM DIRECTING ADMIN OFFICER
    GURUZ,I HAIL U ALL.DIS IS MY CONTRIBUTION TO THIS JOLLY LODGE WHERE I AV LEARNT ALOT FROM,SEEMS TO ME IT'D AN INSTITUTION 4 CODED LEARNIN N OF CORSE ADVANCE LEARNIN.
    I CRIED OUT TO L.ZOUGA N PAULARO CONCERNIN A LAPPY/NOTEBOOK[TYP USED 4 SIM REG],IT WAS LOADED WIT VIRUS,N NEEDED REFORMATIN SO D HDD WONT CRASH.I THANK THE GREAT GURUS IN THIS LODGE 4 DIER EVRY CONTRIBUTION.PAULARO BROT UP HIS OS TREAD N U CAN READ MY POST WEN I DISCOVERED D TREAD.I WENT INTO MY PRIVATE DETENTION WEN I COULDNT GET D FLASH OS PAULARO POSTED.I GOT INTO GUGU AND WAT AV DISCOVERED AM WILLIN TO SHARE WITH MY FOLKS DAT B ALWAYS HANDY TO HELP ALSO IN TYM OF NEED.DIS WILL HELP U
    1.FORMAT A PC/LAPPY WITH BAD CD-DRIVE OR LENS
    2.A LAPPY WIDOUT CD DRIVE
    3.RUN SFC/SCANNOW FROM UR FLASH
    4.INSTALL ANY SIZE OR TYP OF OS FROM UR USB DEVICE DEPENDIN ON D SIZE OF UR FLASH.
    5.RUN ULTIMATE 98 BOOTABLE FROM UR USB DEVICE.
    6.MAKE UR FLASH AN ALL-READY BOOTABLE DEVICE
    7...AND MANY MORE
    BY D GRACE OF GOD N HIS ENABLEMENT,DIS WILL B D LEAST OF MY CONTRIBUTION,N D BEGININ OF "MY VOTE OF THANKS" TO U ALL IN GURUSLODGE.
    • Guru Member

Crakah7®© Guru Member

Message Count:
    • Guru Member

Crakah7®© Guru Member

Message Count:
    Generate your own Windows installations using a USB pendrive.
    USB ports are a lot quicker than optical units, so they are a lot more useful when it comes to installing an operating system quickly. And taking into account that most computers nowadays allow to launch from the USB port, it is logical that utilities like WinToFlash are developed.

This simple program is perfect to create a bootable USB on which we can include all the Windows files that we want. All we will have to do is indicate where the DVD or CD with Windows is and the letter of the port that USB pendrive is connected to, WinToFlash will format, copy and configure all the necessary things, so that we have a brilliant USB from which to install Windows.

Up till now it is possible to transfer Windows XP, 2003 Server, Vista, 2008 Server and Windows 7, to be able to install them directly from the USB memory. But, what's more, it is possible to create a kind of LiveCD if your Windows copy allows so.

WinToFlash will accomplish that reinstalling Windows doesn't become such a problem, by making the most of the speed of the USB ports.
    • Guru Member

Crakah7®© Guru Member

Message Count:
    MINE CAME IN ZIP 4MAT,SO I SAY AFTER DOWNLOADIN,EXTRACT INTO A CHOICE FOLDER TO KEEP ALL XTRACTS IN IT DEN RUN WINTOFLASH.D GUI IS SELF XPLANATORY,U JUST NEED TO AV D OS U INTEND USIN IN UR CD DRIVE[KNOW D NAME OF D DRIVE] N UR USB IN ITS PORT[KNOW D DRIVE LETTER TOO].D REST CANT RESTRICT  U FROM HAVIN UR USB OS.I HAIL YALL GURUZ.1LUV

Attached Files:

L0rdZ0uga® Member

Message Count:
    so, bootable usb.... Kul
    • Guru Member

Crakah7®© Guru Member

Message Count:
    When you purchase Windows 7 from Microsoft Store, you have the option to download an ISO file or compressed files. The Windows 7 USB/DVD Download tool allows you to create a copy of your Windows 7 ISO file on a USB flash drive or a DVD. To create a bootable DVD or USB flash drive, download the ISO file and then run the Windows 7 USB/DVD Download tool. Once this is done, you can install Windows 7 directly from the USB flash drive or DVD.

The ISO file contains all the Windows 7 installation files combined into a single uncompressed file. When you download the ISO file, you need to copy it to some medium in order to install Windows 7. This tool allows you to create a copy of the ISO file to a USB flash drive or a DVD. To install Windows 7 from your USB flash drive or DVD, all you need to do is insert the USB flash drive into your USB port or insert your DVD into your DVD drive and run Setup.exe from the root folder on the drive.

Note: You cannot install Windows 7 from the ISO file until you copy it to a USB flash drive or DVD with the Windows 7 USB/DVD Download tool and install from there.

The copy of the ISO file that the Windows 7 USB/DVD Download tool creates is bootable. Bootable media allows you to install Windows 7 without having to first run an existing operating system on your machine. If you change the boot order of drives in your computer's BIOS, you can run the Windows 7 installation directly from your USB flash drive or DVD when you turn on your computer. Please see the documentation for your computer for information on how to change the BIOS boot order of drives.

You may make one copy of the ISO file on a disc, USB flash drive or other media in order to install the software on a computer. Once you have installed the software on a computer, the license terms that accompany the software apply to your use of the software and replace these terms. The license terms for Windows 7, once accepted, permit you to make one copy of the software as a back-up copy for reinstallation on the licensed computer. If you do not delete the copy of the ISO file you made to install the software on your computer, then the copy of the ISO file constitutes your back-up copy.

CHECK OUR DOWNLOAD PORTAL FOR THIS TOOL GURUZ.
    • GL Senior Member
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member
    • Retired Moderator

Slimderek Retired Moderator

Message Count:
    Nice thread
    • GL Senior Member
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

POSSIBLE GL Senior Member

Message Count:
    GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD JAB DUDE

Samunited Member

Message Count:

youngchairman Member

Message Count:
    I have a dell c800 laptop and my video controller is not install whch means i cant play games with my pc.  My pc is complainin of direct3d and i dont  know d way to go abt it. Plz help
    • Guru Member

Crakah7®© Guru Member

Message Count:
    GOOGLE DELL DRIVERS AND UPGRADE OR GO SEARCH VIA  www.dell.com AND HELP URSELF GURUBRODA.

youngchairman Member

Message Count:
    bros i don go dell homepage tire. I don download driver scanne, sum kind rubbish ati mobility m3 n m4. Abeg how me go fit know my video controller coz yesterday i google tire to find help
    • Guru Member

Seeky Guru Member

Message Count:
    nice trend....

→♥♥ HALARBYâ„¢♥♥ ← Member

Message Count:
    • Guru Member

Crakah7®© Guru Member

Message Count:
    THANKS FOR UR COMPLIMENTS!