Advertisement:

Erase Private Data from Samsung Android Phone before Recycle

Discussion in 'Mobile Tips/Plans and Internet Discussions' started by LauCarson, Oct 17, 2016.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

LauCarson Member

Message Count:
    Sponsored Links:
    When you don't use your old Samsung phone any more, you'd better erase all data on it. However, normally deleting and resetting can't erase the data completely. MobileTrans helps you to erase data on your Samsung phone permanently to protect your privacy.

Works with any Samsung Mobiles:
    Galaxy S: S6/S6 Edge+, S5, S4, S3;
    Galaxy Note: Note5, Note 4, Note 3;
    All other phones: Galaxy A7, A5, J7, J3, E5, etc.

Ffbooty Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Here,I recommend you Samsung Data Eraser, which allows you wipe all data from Samsung devices, including Messages, Contacts, Photos, Videos, Call History, Apps. What’s more this useful Samsung Data Eraser also supports erase private data and system settings, permanently erase all data in phone's memory.
    How to erase private data from Samsung

xianiaole Upcoming Guru

Message Count:

Ben Stokes Member

Message Count:
    I also want a solution for it

Kcancerty Member

Message Count:
    Erasing all the personal data on Android phone is very necessary ,i got a solution for you, eraser software allows users to wipe out everything without restore. It is a good-to-use software are able to erase all the files including contacts, text messages, photos, videos, music, ebooks, note and so on. Just get it from Android phone.

telliea Member

Message Count:
    You can use an android data eraser tool to wipe all data from your phone, especially when you want to sell your phone or give it to others.

Sponsored Links: