Advertisement:

Etisalat Remote Tweak Free Browsing Cheat Settings 2017 Blazing Hot!

Discussion in 'Mobile Tips/Plans and Internet Discussions' started by Said1994, Mar 12, 2017.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Said1994 Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    Sponsored Links:
    Hello guys, Am back with Etisalat remote tweak free browsing cheat 2017

This cheat is working fyn and you will also use it without any issues if you follow well as I go.

First thing to note is that this tweak is a new Etisalat Free Browsing Cheat working with pretty much speed,this free browsing is achieved through tweakware vpn version 5.8,which simply means that you need to download the tweakware handler,although you might need little Mb because you need to download the remote tweak server to your tweakware vpn but don't worry I will show you how to download the remote tweak without you having any data on your Etisalat sim as well.

By now I will assume you have the latest tweakware version 5.8 but incase you don't have,here is the download https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.tweakwarevpn.tw_android to it from the playstore.
    After downloading and installing it, now connect to Etisalat 0.0 tweak in the bundle settings in order to download the remote tweak for those who don't have any data,but you may not need to connect to the Etisalat 0.0 if you have some Mb to download the remote tweak on the tweakware vpn app.
    Now after you are connected go to settings and under settings you will see the download option to download the remote tweak,download it there from the settings and after successful download go to the bundle settings under psiphon and you will see the remote tweak appear there.
    Select it and connect with any free server, but note that every server gives you 350mb bandwidth for the free users, so for you to enjoy this cheat wella you may need to buy premium account which is just 500 naira and this will give you unlimited data bandwidth.

But for the free users you can also enjoy upto 5gb by simply switching between servers when you exhaust the 350mb on the server you are using,this means that any server you connect to will give you 350mb and they are many servers in the tweakware vpn app as you know.

That is it, you can enjoy the free Etisalat remote tweak day and night with the amazing speed of Etisalat.
    Are you not clear, do you have any questions? drop your questions and I will respond to you via the comments box below, please don't forget to like this post and share it with your family and friends also.

Source : http://www.saaltechs.com/2017/03/etisalat-remote-tweak-free-browsing-cheat.html

Sponsored Links:

Sponsored Links: