Advertisement:

EVEN AS STUDENTS WE CAN EARN EXTRA INCOME MONTHLY WITH THIS BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY

Discussion in 'Universities in Nigeria' started by chidi44, Jan 2, 2011.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

chidi44 Member

Message Count:
    Sponsored Links:
    Dear friend,
    BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY THAT WOULD CHANGE YOUR FINANCIAL CAPACITY FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE                                                                                                                                                                                                                             
    I welcome you to this life changing seminar tagged BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY SEMINAR, where you would be trained on how to do MLM (Multi Level Marketing), the training is free. The business is such that you will need to introduce someone, the someone introduces another, the another introduces another and on and on, the more people you introduce, the more your monthly earnings increases. There is someone who started the business four months ago and now earning #130,000 per month guaranteed; some even earn more depending on their capability to introduce people and the activity of their down lines.
    You could call me on 08038272554, if you need my assistance or send me a mail to chidin45@gmail.com, for more assistance or help I am very ready to assist you in any way.
    THE BUSINESS IS IFA. As an I.F.A. you are part of the most successful network marketing business in Africa. Since the inception of the I.F.A. Business Opportunity in South Africa 10 years ago, close on N15 billion has been paid in commissions and bonuses to successful I.F.A.s. The I.F.A. Business Opportunity was an innovation of Clientèle Life, one of the most respected and fastest growing life offices in South Africa. Clientèle Life has been providing simple, affordable and essential insurance products to all South Africans for over 15 years. It has been ranked 11th out of all listed companies on the Johannesburg Securities Exchange for sustainable growth over the past 10 years.
    This business opportunity is perfectly suited to Nigeria, because it supports and encourages entrepreneurs of all ages to turn their dreams into a reality. It is a business opportunity that is fair and rewards you for your efforts. What you put in, you get out. As an Independent Field Advertiser (I.F.A.) you do not need special qualifications or a degree. All you need is a dream – and the passion to pursue it.
    Let`s go on, IT`S CALLED NETWORK MARKETING BUSINESS,  I KNOW YOU WOULD WANT TO SAY THAT ALL THESE NETWORKING BUSINESSES DON`T WORK, YES SOME DON`T WORK, AND SOME HAVE COLLAPSED, BUT THIS PARTICULAR ONE WORKS, IT`S NOT EVEN A NIGERIAN FIRM, IT`S A SOUTH AFRICAN OWNED INSURANCE COMPANY IN PATNERSHIP WITH DIAMOND BANK NIGERIA, NOW YOU AND I KNOW THAT DIAMOND BANK IS NOT A SMALL FIRM IN TERMS OF FINANCIAL BASE. Let me don`t talk too much, let me direct you to their website, read some other information about the company and get to know about the company more, once more the business name is IFA, which means INDEPENDENT FIELD ADVERTISERS. Here is the website link : http://www.ifa.co.za/page/home, get to know about the company, and the business, tour the website to get every information about the business and the company itself.
    Now, after that,  i.e. touring their website, I would encourage you to start attending the business opportunity seminar which is free, so that you will understand fully about this business and how to make money from it.
    Here is a list of the locations of where you can attend the business opportunity seminar
    City Area Address Presenter Day Timing
    Lagos AGBARA EXCEL PANLAND KM 32, BADAGRY EXPRESSWAY, PATRICK CHUKWUDUME     FRI 11AM
    Lagos ALAGBADO ADEJUMO FARM, AIT ROAD, KOLA BUS STOP OLANREWAJU ADEAGBO   WED 11AM & FRI 3PM
    Lagos APAPA THE EMPOWERMENT CENTRE, 27 POINT ROAD, APAPA MATILDA ADENOLA TUES 11AM & 2PM
    Lagos BADAGRY VICTORY Q BAR, BADAGRY EXPRESSWAY, OPPOSITE FRENCH VILLAGE, BADAGRY THERESA CHUKWUDUME WEDNES & FRI 4PM
    Lagos FESTAC HOUSE 7, 200 ROAD, BY MR. BIGGS, 1ST AVENUE, JOE TU ETADERHI WED 4PM SAT 11AM
    Lagos IJU ISHAGA 151, IJU ISHAGA ROAD, AINA BUS STOP OLANREWAJU ADEAGBO SAT 11 AM
    Lagos IKEJA 103, ALLEN AVENUE, 3RD FLOOR MIKE ADEGUN TUES, WED, FRI, SAT 11AM ALSO TUES & FRI 5PM
    Lagos IKORODU 68, AYANGBUREN ROAD BESIDE OBA'S PALACE (MICRO-FINANCE BANK BUILDING) ABIODUN BADRU FRI 3PM AND SUN 3PM 11 AM
    Lagos IKOTUN LICK AND CHOPS, 50, IKOTUN - IDIMU ROAD DANIEL IBUKUN THURS 4PM
    Lagos IPAJA IPAJA PALACE HOTEL, 225 IPAJA ROAD, OPEKI BUS-STOP DANIEL IBUKUN THURS 12PM
    Lagos ISOLO 3RD FLOOR, MT. CALVARY HOUSE, OSOLO WAY, OFF AIRPORT ROAD, AJAO ESTATE FESTUS AZARAH MON, TUES, THURS, FRI & SAT 12NOON
    Lagos LAGOS ISLAND CITY MALL, FIRST FLOOR OPPOSITE MUSON CENTRE NDEE AMAUGO TUES 12.30PM
    Lagos OKOKOMAIKO STARJEN HOTEL, DOYIN BUS-STOP, OKOKO PATRICK CHUKWUDUME SAT 12PM
    Lagos SEME BORDER ADIDDAS HOTEL, OANDO FILLING STATION, SEME BORDER THERESA CHUKWUDUME WED 12PM
    Lagos SURULERE KINGS PLAZA SHOPPING COMPLEX, 80 ADENIRAN OGUNSANYA STREET, JOE TU ETADERHI FRI 11:30AM
    Lagos YABA KERCHOP RESTAURANT, 279 HERBERT MACAULEY WAY, YABA PATIENCE AZARAH SAT 12PM

Lagos SURULERE KINGS PLAZA SHOPPING COMPLEX, 80 ADENIRAN OGUNSANYA STREET, JOE TU ETADERHI FRI 11:30AM
    Lagos SEME BORDER ADIDDAS HOTEL, OANDO FILLING STATION, SEME BORDER THERESA CHUKWUDUME WED 12PM
    Lagos OKOKOMAIKO STARJEN HOTEL, DOYIN BUS-STOP, OKOKO PATRICK CHUKWUDUME SAT 12PM
    Lagos LAGOS ISLAND CITY MALL, FIRST FLOOR OPPOSITE MUSON CENTRE NDEE AMAUGO TUES 12.30PM
    Lagos ISOLO 3RD FLOOR, MT. CALVARY HOUSE, OSOLO WAY, OFF AIRPORT ROAD, AJAO ESTATE FESTUS AZARAH MON, TUES, THURS, FRI & SAT 12NOON
    Lagos IPAJA IPAJA PALACE HOTEL, 225 IPAJA ROAD, OPEKI BUS-STOP DANIEL IBUKUN THURS 12PM
    Lagos IKOTUN LICK AND CHOPS, 50, IKOTUN - IDIMU ROAD DANIEL IBUKUN THURS 4PM
    Lagos IKORODU 68, AYANGBUREN ROAD BESIDE OBA'S PALACE (MICRO-FINANCE BANK BUILDING) ABIODUN BADRU FRI 3PM AND SUN 3PM 11 AM
    Lagos IKEJA 103, ALLEN AVENUE, 3RD FLOOR MIKE ADEGUN TUES, WED, FRI, SAT 11AM ALSO TUES & FRI 5PM
    Lagos IJU ISHAGA 151, IJU ISHAGA ROAD, AINA BUS STOP OLANREWAJU ADEAGBO SAT 11 AM
    Lagos FESTAC HOUSE 7, 200 ROAD, BY MR. BIGGS, 1ST AVENUE, JOE TU ETADERHI WED 4PM SAT 11AM
    Lagos BADAGRY VICTORY Q BAR, BADAGRY EXPRESSWAY, OPPOSITE FRENCH VILLAGE, BADAGRY THERESA CHUKWUDUME WEDNES & FRI 4PM
    Lagos APAPA THE EMPOWERMENT CENTRE, 27 POINT ROAD, APAPA MATILDA ADENOLA TUES 11AM & 2PM
    Lagos ALAGBADO ADEJUMO FARM, AIT ROAD, KOLA BUS STOP OLANREWAJU ADEAGBO WED 11AM & FRI 3PM

West ABEOKUTA DHEB MICHAEL HALL, ALONG OLOMORE HOUSING ESTATE, ABEOKUTA AKINDE KOLAWOLE ATANDA MON 4PM
    West AYETORO ASUJE HALL, U.P.S IDOWOLE THEOPHILUS OLUSOJI FRI 4 PM
    West IBADAN PLOT 1, SECRETARIAT ROAD (SDM BUILDING IN FRONT OF UNION BANK) LEKAN AGBOOLA / IDOWOLE OLUSOJI MON, WED & FRI 11AM
    West IDIROKO TOP OF NEPA OFFICE, IPOKIA ROAD, IDIROKO BORDER MARY ANN EGBE TUES AND THURS 4PM
    West IFO ROYALNINSTITUTE OF HEALTH TECH, IFO. OPP. LOCAL GOV'T SECRETARIAT AKINDE KOLAWOLE ATANDA MON 9 AM
    West IJEBU REMO WESLEY SCHOOL HALL, IPERU - REMO AKINDE KOLAWOLE ATANDA THURS 2 PM
    West IJOUN YEWA NORTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT SCHOOL HALL, IJOUN AKINDE KOLAWOLE ATANDA SUN 12 NOON
    West ILARO ONA - NLA ROAD, OFF LESLIE ROAD, OPP. UNION BANK, IDOWOLE THEOPHILUS OLUSOJI SUN 4PM
    West ILE - IFE ODUDUWA COLLEGE HALL IDOWOLE THEOPHILUS OLUSOJI THURS (FORTNIGHTLY) 2 PM
    West ILORIN CIRCULAR HOTELS, NEW YIDI ROAD, OLATUNDE OLADOYINBO MON 4 PM
    West IMEKO ANSAR-UD-DEEN SCHOOL HALL, IMEKO AKINDE KOLAWOLE ATANDA TUES 2 PM
    West ISANLU OLUYORI GUEST HOUSE, THE TURN OPPOSITE GENERAL HOSPITAL DEBORAH OSHAGBEMI WED 3 PM
    West KOGI (EGBE) ST. PETERS SECONDARY SCHOOL, EGBE DEBORAH OSHAGBEMI THURS 3 PM
    West OGBOMOSHO STAR PARADE HOTEL, STARLIGHT, OGBOMOSHO BISOLA ADEDIRAN MON 3PM
    West OTA AMAZING GRACE RESTAURANT, KM 10 IDIROKO ROAD, OPPOSITE CANAAN LAND EGBE ROVE-STEINER / MARY ANN EGBE SAT 2PM
    West SANGO 2 CHRIST EVANGELICAL CHURCH, ALUMINIUM JUNCTION BEHIND BAALE'S PALACE EGBE ROVE-STEINER / MARY ANN EGBE SAT 11 AM
    West OTA AMAZING GRACE RESTAURANT, KM 10 IDIROKO ROAD, OPPOSITE CANAAN LAND EGBE ROVE-STEINER / MARY ANN EGBE SAT 2PM
    West OGBOMOSHO STAR PARADE HOTEL, STARLIGHT, OGBOMOSHO BISOLA ADEDIRAN MON 3PM
    West KOGI (EGBE) ST. PETERS SECONDARY SCHOOL, EGBE DEBORAH OSHAGBEMI THURS 3 PM
    West ISANLU OLUYORI GUEST HOUSE, THE TURN OPPOSITE GENERAL HOSPITAL DEBORAH OSHAGBEMI WED 3 PM
    West IMEKO ANSAR-UD-DEEN SCHOOL HALL, IMEKO AKINDE KOLAWOLE ATANDA TUES 2 PM
    West ILORIN CIRCULAR HOTELS, NEW YIDI ROAD, OLATUNDE OLADOYINBO MON 4 PM
    West ILE - IFE ODUDUWA COLLEGE HALL IDOWOLE THEOPHILUS OLUSOJI THURS (FORTNIGHTLY) 2 PM
    West ILARO ONA - NLA ROAD, OFF LESLIE ROAD, OPP. UNION BANK, IDOWOLE THEOPHILUS OLUSOJI SUN 4PM
    West IJOUN YEWA NORTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT SCHOOL HALL, IJOUN AKINDE KOLAWOLE ATANDA SUN 12 NOON
    West IJEBU REMO WESLEY SCHOOL HALL, IPERU - REMO AKINDE KOLAWOLE ATANDA THURS 2 PM
    West IFO ROYALNINSTITUTE OF HEALTH TECH, IFO. OPP. LOCAL GOV'T SECRETARIAT AKINDE KOLAWOLE ATANDA MON 9 AM
    West IDIROKO TOP OF NEPA OFFICE, IPOKIA ROAD, IDIROKO BORDER MARY ANN EGBE TUES AND THURS 4PM
    West IBADAN PLOT 1, SECRETARIAT ROAD (SDM BUILDING IN FRONT OF UNION BANK) LEKAN AGBOOLA / IDOWOLE OLUSOJI MON, WED & FRI 11AM
    West AYETORO ASUJE HALL, U.P.S IDOWOLE THEOPHILUS OLUSOJI FRI 4 PM

East ABA 37, OKIGWE ROAD, ANTHONY EBUBECHUKWU TUES 11AM
    East ASABA BEN PAS PLAZA, OPP BISHOP COURT, FEDERAL COLLEGE JUNCTION JAMES OMOIKITI / GLORIA NWAKOLO TUES 12PM & 4PM
    East AUCHI ASIMAWU MULTI-PURPOSE HALL, OFF I. C. E. ROAD ELISHA G. JESUOROBO WED 11AM & 2PM SAT 2PM
    East AWKA 94, ARTHUR EZE AVENUE, NEAR TRACY HOTEL JOHNBENSON ONYEASO SAT 11AM
    East BENIN ACHIEVERS HALL, 11 UGBAGBUE STREET, OFF MISSION ROAD FRIDAY CHUKWU STEPHEN / LUCKY OKPARA TUES 11AM & 4PM FRIDAY 3PM
    East BENIN 2 GLORY HOUSE ACADEMY, 218 ASORO-UPPER EKEWAN RD BY POLICE CHECKPOINT OPP. FORESTRY ELISHA G. JESUOROBO SUN 4PM
    East ENUGU 26, OGUI ROAD, FIRST FLOOR LABOUR UNION (NUPCTRE) BUILDING KINGSLEY NNAMANI FRI AND SAT 11AM & 3PM
    East ONITSHA ST. ANDREWS ANGLICAN YOUTH HALL, 22 OZOMAGALA ROAD JAMES OMOIKITI / GLORIA NWAKOLO FRI 2PM
    East ONITSHA 2 CRUNCHIES FRIED CHICKEN, 52 OGUTA ROAD, ONITSHA JAMES OMOIKITI / GLORIA NWAKOLO MON 2PM
    East OWERRI KFC (eatery), 3 MCC ROAD, OFF WETHRAL ROAD, OWERRI St KELVIN OBAKPONOVWE / CHIOMA NJOKU TUES 2PM AND 4PM
    East PORT HARCOURT 3RD FLOOR, VICON HOUSE, STADIUM ROAD, OPP MR. BIGGS OLUFEMI ADEDOKUN / NGOZI UKPAI MON, THURS, SAT 11 AM
    East UGHELLI UGHELLI GUEST HOUSE, EDIAGBON HALL SAMUEL ETADERHI THURS 11AM
    East UMUAHIA 25, MARCAULEY STREET, NWANNEDINAMBA HALL, ANTHONY EBUBECHUKWU THURS 11AM
    East WARRI POSAG HALL, 76a AIRPORT ROAD, OPP OLD AIRPORT SAMUEL ETADERHI TUES 11AM & 3PM SUN 3 PM
    East YENAGOA CONFERENCE HALL, CRUNCHIES FRIED CHICKEN LTD. PLOT 418 MELFORD OKILO EXPRESS WAY, YENIZUEGENE OLUFEMI ADEDOKUN 3RD SAT MONTHLY 11 AM

East WARRI POSAG HALL, 76a AIRPORT ROAD, OPP OLD AIRPORT SAMUEL ETADERHI TUES 11AM & 3PM SUN 3 PM
    East UMUAHIA 25, MARCAULEY STREET, NWANNEDINAMBA HALL, ANTHONY EBUBECHUKWU THURS 11AM
    East UGHELLI UGHELLI GUEST HOUSE, EDIAGBON HALL SAMUEL ETADERHI THURS 11AM
    East PORT HARCOURT 3RD FLOOR, VICON HOUSE, STADIUM ROAD, OPP MR. BIGGS OLUFEMI ADEDOKUN / NGOZI UKPAI MON, THURS, SAT 11 AM
    East OWERRI KFC (eatery), 3 MCC ROAD, OFF WETHRAL ROAD, OWERRI St KELVIN OBAKPONOVWE / CHIOMA NJOKU TUES 2PM AND 4PM
    East ONITSHA 2 CRUNCHIES FRIED CHICKEN, 52 OGUTA ROAD, ONITSHA JAMES OMOIKITI / GLORIA NWAKOLO MON 2PM
    East ONITSHA ST. ANDREWS ANGLICAN YOUTH HALL, 22 OZOMAGALA ROAD JAMES OMOIKITI / GLORIA NWAKOLO FRI 2PM
    East ENUGU 26, OGUI ROAD, FIRST FLOOR LABOUR UNION (NUPCTRE) BUILDING KINGSLEY NNAMANI FRI AND SAT 11AM & 3PM
    East BENIN 2 GLORY HOUSE ACADEMY, 218 ASORO-UPPER EKEWAN RD BY POLICE CHECKPOINT OPP. FORESTRY ELISHA G. JESUOROBO SUN 4PM
    East BENIN ACHIEVERS HALL, 11 UGBAGBUE STREET, OFF MISSION ROAD FRIDAY CHUKWU STEPHEN / LUCKY OKPARA TUES 11AM & 4PM FRIDAY 3PM
    East AWKA 94, ARTHUR EZE AVENUE, NEAR TRACY HOTEL JOHNBENSON ONYEASO SAT 11AM
    East AUCHI ASIMAWU MULTI-PURPOSE HALL, OFF I. C. E. ROAD ELISHA G. JESUOROBO WED 11AM & 2PM SAT 2PM
    East ASABA BEN PAS PLAZA, OPP BISHOP COURT, FEDERAL COLLEGE JUNCTION JAMES OMOIKITI / GLORIA NWAKOLO TUES 12PM & 4PM

M/BELT ABUJA ERISCO BONPET PLAZA, WUSE BUS STOP, OPP INTERCONTINENTAL BANK MARTINS OLADIPO / FESTUS AZARAH / YEMISI NATHANIEL MON, TUES & SAT 11AM WED 11AM & 4PM
    M/BELT ABUJA 2 MAMACASS RESTAURANT, AREA 11, GARKI THOMAS JAMES LOKRIT FRI 3PM
    M/BELT ABUJA 3 DE-SILVA HOTEL, 24 CRESCENT, GWARIMPA COLLINS AKUSHIE SAT 12PM
    M/BELT ABUJA 4 KING'S RESORT, AREA 4, KUBWA VICTOR IKPO SAT 12PM
    M/BELT BWARI SATELLITE HOTEL, USHAFA BWARI ROAD, GARKI YEMISI NATHANIEL SAT 11 AM
    M/BELT GWAGWALADA ATLAS HOTEL, PLOT 1, SECRETARIAT ROAD YEMISI NATHANIEL / CHINYERE FRI 4PM
    M/BELT JOS WOMEN'S MODEL EDUCATION CENTRE, KASHIM IBRAHIM ROAD PAT ODIYI THURS 12PM
    M/BELT MARARABA ROYAL DREAM HOTEL, OPP. ABDUL ABDUL FILLING STATION, VIA NYANYA YEMISI NATHANIEL SAT 3PM
    M/BELT OJU/OBI METHODIST CHURCH HALL, ONYIKE OJU LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA EGBE ROVE STEINER MON 3PM FRI 4PM
    M/BELT OTUKPA FAITH CHURCH OF CHRIST, IPOLE OTUKPA EGBE ROVE STEINER 3RD SUN EVERY MONTH 2 PM
    M/BELT OTUKPO NURTW (NATIONAL UNION OF ROAD TRANSPORT WORKERS) HALL BEHIND FIRST BANK MAIN BRANCH, OTUKPO EGBE ROVE STEINER SAT 2 PM

M/BELT OTUKPA FAITH CHURCH OF CHRIST, IPOLE OTUKPA EGBE ROVE STEINER 3RD SUN EVERY MONTH 2 PM
    M/BELT OJU/OBI METHODIST CHURCH HALL, ONYIKE OJU LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA EGBE ROVE STEINER MON 3PM FRI 4PM
    M/BELT MARARABA ROYAL DREAM HOTEL, OPP. ABDUL ABDUL FILLING STATION, VIA NYANYA YEMISI NATHANIEL SAT 3PM
    M/BELT JOS WOMEN'S MODEL EDUCATION CENTRE, KASHIM IBRAHIM ROAD PAT ODIYI THURS 12PM
    M/BELT GWAGWALADA ATLAS HOTEL, PLOT 1, SECRETARIAT ROAD YEMISI NATHANIEL / CHINYERE FRI 4PM

(Remember the business opportunity seminar is free, it`s organized freely by the company, the business opportunity seminar is organized regularly at the above approved locations, so you can attend at the time or when that fits you, choose a day today and attend). Where ever you stay just choose the business opportunity seminar centre nearest to you, copy out the address, and attend like twice to fully understand it (the business). Well for me I only went for the seminar once, I understood it, and started off immediately.
    Once you get to the business opportunity seminar centre, you would be given an attendance sheet to fill, and for the space for your referral put the name Nwafor Kenneth, and my IFA number: 0594160, as someone who referred you to the business.
    Once you have understood and you are ready to start the business, you would be required to register and buy a form which is #150 only, pay a premium then you would be given a registration number, that registration number is called your IFA NUMBER. This number is your referral number to which when you are referring people, you must give them the number, so that while filling their own form, they will input your own referral number in the space provided in the registration form of  the person you referred, don`t forget, it`s important
    Now I am telling you about this business, I am your own referral in this case, and here is my own  IFA NUMBER: 0594160
                          SURNAME: NWAFOR
                          INITIALS: K.  C.
                          PHONE NUMBER: 08038272554
    (PLEASE COPY THEM OUT AND KEEP IN A SAFE PLACE, IT`S IMPORTANT)
    So please while filling your own registration form (the one you purchased for #150), please input my own IFA NUMBER as the person who referred you to the business, I am trusting on  you on this as someone who told you about the business (your referral), I am your referral. This business requires honesty, as I introduce you to the business (I am your referral), when you start introducing others you are their referral, and they would need to trust you, such that they will use your IFA NUMBER as their own referral too, so please use mine, so that others you referred will use yours too. It`s important
    â€
    • GL Senior Member
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

POSSIBLE GL Senior Member

Message Count:
    Hmmm. Its kinda interested.
    Just a question for you
    after #150 form.
    Hope there is no extra or hidden fees after then?
    Some content is missing in your write-up.
    Give full details and what will happen after buying the form

chidi44 Member

Message Count:
    Yea, nothing else apart from your monthly insurance which could be #2200 per month as would be decided by you in the presentation. You need to attend the presentation first to know more about the company, what they do and how you could as well start the network marketing business in it to enable you be  earning on monthly basis. Choose a presentation centre closest to you and attend.

Wish you the best in it

Best Regards
    Nwafor Kenneth
    IFA NUMBER: 0594160
                          SURNAME: NWAFOR
                          INITIALS: K.  C.
                          PHONE NUMBER: 08038272554
    (PLEASE COPY THEM OUT AND KEEP IN A SAFE PLACE, IT`S IMPORTANT WHILE FILLING YOUR OWN FORM)

Sponsored Links: