Advertisement:

Federal university kashere, Gombe state.

Discussion in 'Universities in Nigeria' started by yusufsd, Aug 9, 2011.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

yusufsd Member

Message Count:

Abubakar ishaq Member

Message Count:
    Federal university kashere Gombe post the date of their post ume on 22~september~2011 the form is on sale now at the school

Premises.pls friends to be patient wid me i lost my sim crd dat is y i dnt cal evrybdy inform him

hafandahi Member

Message Count:
    Can somebody help inform me when job advert is placed for Federal University Kashere? Either Graduate Assistance or non academic staff.

Commy Member

Message Count:
    When is uniuyo post utme

Idris Adamu Member

Message Count:
    I hard of the advertisement for academic and none academic staff in Federal University Gombe. I need help with the vacancies especially for Secretarial Staff and menthod of application.

ibrahim umar babayi Member

Message Count:
    Actually I need to know about the issue of employment in this university both the graduate asst and non academic staff.

www.gurusassembly.net Member

Message Count:
    Programmes Available.

* Business Administration and Management

* Computer Engineering Technology

* Estate Management

*Accountancy

*Computer Science

*Electrical / Electronics Engineering Technology

GENERAL ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR NATIONAL DIPLOMA

1.1    The entry requirements for National Diploma in Electrical Engineering Technology are:

a)    Five credit level passes at Senior School Certificate Examination (SSCE) or it’s equivalent at not more than TWO sittings. The five subjects must include Mathematics, English Language, physics and any two other science subjects.

1.2    The entry requirements for National Diploma in Computer science Technology are:

a)    Five credit level passes in GCE “Oâ€

⢾David Brown Member

Message Count:

jamb.postume2012 Member

Message Count:
    NECO NECO NECO
    If u need the assistance on the  neco 2012 questions and answers u can contact us on 07063982432

POST JAMB, POST UTME UPDATES
    If u need the post  utme/Post Jamb questions for these institutions FUTA, UNILAG, UNIABJ, NEKEDE, FUTO, UST, UNIPORT, DELSU, RIVPOLY, UNN, LAUTEC, UNIBEN, UNICAL etc. U can contact me on 070639.82432

EXTENSION OF JAMB UPGRADE SERVICE/LAST BATCH
    Jamb upgrade is a process where by we add more marks to ur jamb score if low. So for those who did nt participate in the previous section of the jamb upgrade, U have the last chance of upgrading ur jamb score to a reliable mark. [230 and above]. so if u re intrested in the upgrade service, u contact us on 07063982432 before 17(saturday) of this month. For ur information once u have upgraded to about [230-265] u will have the opportunity of getting easy/instant addmission based on jamb score. So dont miss OUT. contact us nw 07063982432.

NECO NECO NECO
    If u need the assistance on the  neco 2012 questions and answers u can contact us on 07063982432

POST JAMB, POST UTME UPDATES
    If u need the post  utme/Post Jamb questions for these institutions FUTA, UNILAG, UNIABJ, NEKEDE, FUTO, UST, UNIPORT, DELSU, RIVPOLY, UNN, LAUTEC, UNIBEN, UNICAL etc. U can contact me on 070639.82432

EXTENSION OF JAMB UPGRADE SERVICE/LAST BATCH
    Jamb upgrade is a process where by we add more marks to ur jamb score if low. So for those who did nt participate in the previous section of the jamb upgrade, U have the last chance of upgrading ur jamb score to a reliable mark. [230 and above]. so if u re intrested in the upgrade service, u contact us on 07063982432 before 17(saturday) of this month. For ur information once u have upgraded to about [230-265] u will have the opportunity of getting easy/instant addmission based on jamb score. So dont miss OUT. contact us nw 07063982432.

Sponsored Links: