Advertisement:

fellow u.i aspirin studnt dis is ur news point

Discussion in 'Universities in Nigeria' started by halhaagy1, Jul 7, 2011.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

halhaagy1 Member

Message Count:

Hamzeed Member

Message Count:
    Pls i need js3 waec question
    as fast as possible

halhaagy1 Member

Message Count:
    guy sowi go 2 d educational forum dis site is 4 uites sowi

walexmini Member

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    infnix note 4
    how can i do change of course without any scracth card.... Na u.i i choose

Fabulousmark Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    Infinix Hot note pro- Android 4.4
                                UNN 2011/2012 POST UME EXAM DATE AND FORM

The University of Nigeria, Nsukka hereby invites candidates who made her either their first or second choice in the 2011 Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 200 or above for screening.

The screening will be conducted only at the Nsukka campus of the University as follows:

DAY ONE
    DATE: Thursday, August 18, 2011
    Faculty of Dentistry
    Faculty of Health Sciences & Technology
    Faculty of Medical Sciences
    Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
    Faculty of Veterinary Medicine

DAY TWO
    DATE: Friday, August 19, 2011
    Faculty of Arts
    Faculty of Education
    Faculty of Law
    Faculty of the Social Sciences (including all candidates who applied for Public Admin. & Local Govt.)

DAY THREE
    DATE: Saturday, August 20, 2011
    Faculty of Agriculture
    Faculty of Biological Sciences
    Faculty of Business Administration
    Faculty of Engineering
    Faculty of Environmental Studies (including all candidates who applied for Surveying & Geoinformatics)
    Faculty of Physical Sciences

ONLINE PRE-REGISTRATION
    Eligible candidates should pay a processing fee of One thousand Naira (N1,000) and obtain a scratch card for online pre-registration at any branch of
    First Bank of Nigeria Plc,
    Diamond Bank Plc, in the major cities of the Federation, and
    the University of Nigeria Micro-Finance Banks at Enugu and Nsukka.
    Online Pre-registration commences on Tuesday, August 02, 2011 and ends on Saturday, August 13, 2011. Those who fail to register within this period will not be screened.
    With the scratch card, first choice candidates should access and complete the University of Nigeria 2011/2012 Post-UTME screening form online at www.unnportal.com. Second choice candidates should also complete the form online at the same website as the first choice candidates; however they must scan on the form, their recent passport-sized photographs with red background, showing the ears, no cap and no eye glasses.
    Note:
    (i) Blurred scanned passport photograph will disqualify an applicant.
    (ii) First choice candidates must not scan any passport photograph on their forms.
    All candidates are required to bring the following for the screening exercise:
    (i)A copy of ONLINE form duly completed, carrying the passport-sized photograph;
    (ii)2011/2012 JAMB slip
    (iii)HB Pencil and Eraser.
    No GSM handsets, calculators or any other extraneous materials should be brought into the screening halls.
    Information on the halls for the screening will be made available at the campus and on the University of Nigeria website, a day to the screening dates.

VISUALLY IMPAIRED CANDIDATES

Blind candidates who scored 180 and above should register online, but they are not invited to the screening exercise.

Candidates may also visit the University of Nigeria website, www.unn.edu.ng, for this information.

The details of the Screening Exercise for Direct Entry candidates would be announced later.

Ekpone Member

Message Count:
    Pls i want to knw if the post ume form for UI is out and when its sale is going to end

Preamble90 Member

Message Count:
    Pls when is post ume form for kogi closing and when is the screening

halhaagy1 Member

Message Count:
    Greatest aspiring uites it's tym 4 u 2 join d race pls drop ur ques nd i'll b glad 2 help

atesunate12 Member

Message Count:
    Pls when is post ume form coming out

atesunate12 Member

Message Count:
    Pls i score 221 in my utme wat are the requirment still needed going 2 study medcine and surgery

Rilly47 Member

Message Count:
    Plz can i sit for waec while doing remedial? I have 5 credit remaining chemistry. Plz what are my chances?

jamb.change.course Member

Message Count:
    Extension of jamb upgrade till saturday on the 10Th next week. This is to inform all jamb bites who wrote jamb this year nd scored a low mark, that you still have an opportunity to upgrade ur score above the normal jamb cut-off-mark to ensure ur admission into the university this year .{mind this is the fourth batch and also the last batch of jamb upgrade this year} so if u scored a low jamb score  u dont need to wait till next year. All ur need is just to upgrade ur score and get ready for ur post utme questions and examination. 100% percent guranteed. Call 07063982432

jamb change of course/institution. This is to inform jamb-bites that if u re nt confortable with ur current course/institution or if ur course/institution was changed by jamb after the examination. U still have an opportunity to change ur course/institution to any one of ur choice. 100percent guranteed. Call 070639.82432

Post utme past questions nd answers. Get ur post utme past questions and answers for any school in Nigeria. On any course of ur choice. If u intrested call 070639824.32

get ur waec nd Neco exam question nd answers for 2012. If u intrested just call us on 07063982432 for any of our services. ....Pls no flashing.... 100percent sure nd guranteed

Extension of jamb upgrade till saturday on the 10Th next week. This is to inform all jamb bites who wrote jamb this year nd scored a low mark, that you still have an opportunity to upgrade ur score above the normal jamb cut-off-mark to ensure ur admission into the university this year .{mind this is the fourth batch and also the last batch of jamb upgrade this year} so if u scored a low jamb score  u dont need to wait till next year. All ur need is just to upgrade ur score and get ready for ur post utme questions and examination. 100% percent guranteed. Call 07063982432

jamb change of course/institution. This is to inform jamb-bites that if u re nt confortable with ur current course/institution or if ur course/institution was changed by jamb after the examination. U still have an opportunity to change ur course/institution to any one of ur choice. 100percent guranteed. Call 070639.82432

Post utme past questions nd answers. Get ur post utme past questions and answers for any school in Nigeria. On any course of ur choice. If u intrested call 070639824.32

get ur waec nd Neco exam question nd answers for 2012. If u intrested just call us on 07063982432 for any of our services. ....Pls no flashing.... 100percent sure nd guranteed

Sponsored Links: