Advertisement:

floralinvestment

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Talk/Discussions' started by Emaxxxx, Jan 31, 2017.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Emaxxxx Member

Message Count:
    Sponsored Links:
    there is this new investment platform which has been around for 5months now which seems invisible to all. have read most treads here expecting to see someone post something about it but i found non. so i decided to introduce you all to FLORALINVESTMENT.

Investing in Flower market it is a new high level of earnings!

Investing in flowers it is very profitable, we can guarantee the investors a 120 in month %. We do not sell virtual assets like forex, binary options. All funds are invested in real goods which selling all over the world.
    Annual sales of flowers reaches € 7.45 bln.
    An opportunity to enter into futures contracts for purchase of flowers attracts many buyers and sellers on the stock exchange, thus increasing the volume of trade transactions and stimulate the market. This market is not affected by the fall in energy prices, and the financial crisis!

CUT TO THE CASE;
    floral investment is just like any other HYIP( high yield investment programme) it pays certain percentage of the money you invest on a daily basis. it has three seperare plans

first
    "TULIP"
    1.29% per day
    10bank days
    $100 min deposit
    $1000000 max deposit

2."ROSE"
    2.83% per day
    20bank days
    $250 min deposit
    $1000000 max deposit

"KADUPUL"
    4% per day
    30bank days
    $10000 min deposit
    $10000000 max deposit

lets say for instance you picked to invest in rose plan with 250$. your daily% 2.83 will be 7.075$ it will run for 20days.that is after 20days you will get 141.5$ interest...mind you your capital stays inthe system for 1year... that is you will be getting 141.5$ for good 12months... floral investment only operate on bankingdays mon-fri)
    they also have a 7% referal programme

to signup pls use my referal https://floralinvestment.com?i=michaeldaksiri@gmail.com

if you have any inquiry you can drop your questions here or contact me on 08096466182. thanks

Azuyne Member

Message Count:

Emaxxxx Member

Message Count:
    y the hmm?

Sponsored Links: