Advertisement:

FOOTBALL STOCK TRADING (free yourself from financial struggles and constraints.

Discussion in 'Football/Other Sports Betting Discussions' started by imohtep, Nov 28, 2016.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

imohtep Member

Message Count:
    Sponsored Links:
    Hello friends, my name is frank, I studied Architecture but now I work and see myself as a DATA ANALYST (organizing information's{data} together to derive values and exchange it for its monetary equivalent).
    What I want to share here is not rocket science or far-fetch and unsustainable expectations ,but it's for keen observers , understanding and mature minds because it involves work, calculations ,discipline and focus….it's not magic but practical and intelligent way to use already existing information's that almost everyone is aware of..FREE YOURSELF FROM FINANCIAL STRUGGLES,DO SOMETHING REAL AND PRACTICAL.
    I'm here to share with you what I called FOOTBALL STOCK TRADING(using your football knowledge and information's to create approximated CONSTANT- BONDS in football market).
    In actual sense, whether you believe it or not; football or soccer as it might apply to different people, is really an activities with too much-much MONEY involve that is UNLIMITED in it's NATURE, it's a global activities nobody can ignore even you don't like it.
    Estimate shows that only in Nigeria ,average of 2 billion naira is been spent and circulated through bets on every 24 hours which 75% is been spend on football alone(check nearest betshops around and do your multiplication ). It's very real and obvious facts. Many of us know what football and bets are all about, but few knew it as a very large, open and UNLIMITED MARKET and exchange medium that guaranteed steady cash inflow that's unbelievable, in sense of monetary providence.
    Turning football into stock-leveraging market will uplift anybody from financial constraints and lack. This arrangement is base on common sense ,it's involves spending time, critical and clinical thinking -;analyzing and putting data together to create ANALYTICAL EDGE in the open market(no sentiments), it's a practical business with timed and reachable expectations.
    OBJECTIVES
    The goal every week is to increase any TRADING account capital to minimum or average of 50%, and every surplus will be roll over and added onto initial trading capital to increase bankroll size. It involves many variables THAT can be approximated to it's nearest CONSTANT.
    For example lets assume that an account holder is trading with 20,000 naira………..this means that ,the minimum and average profit expectation Is 10,000 naira without surplus, which multiply with 4 in one month-frame will give minimum of 40,000 naira without surplus ,which is 200% profit- gained on the initial capital of 20,000 equaling it to 60,000 naira on average,which no bank any where can guaranteed on any kind of investment.
    FOOTBALL is a LIQUID MARKET, if factorized with frequency and index, creates a very viable opportunity for steady income-flow(it's UNSATURATED )
    Because of it's nature----it will not be wise and reasonable to disclose any TRADING TOOL AND STRATEGY here because it's a public platform; remember that BOOKMAKERS are real and practical business men, and every successful business has it's own structural secretes and ideology that mold it into existent .
    PROCEDURES
    This trade involves 2 and maximum of 6
    games(events/markets) depends on the prices/odds layout.
    It's an analogy of creating BOND OF NECESSITIES on leveraged activities. This is not an offer but rather a medium of interests that benefits everyone because of shared-ideas for best trade choices.
    PLEASE; this is not gambling, don't expect to use 1,000 naira to win one million naira, rather it's using 1,000 naira to trade for the minimum profit of 500 naira on guaranteed and steady standpoint ,not magic but practical and transparent activities.
    I AM OPEN TO ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS CONCERNING THIS; please to make it more confidential for it's eligibility,you can never be disappointed with this,because your calculations does not base on losing or winning margin rather TIME-FRAME………….email (creative _minds@yahoo.com)
    mobile (08146420183)
    whtspp (09033750467)
    ALL ACCOUNTS MUST BE AN ONLINE ACCOUNTS, for ease and effectiveness.
    IF IT WORKS FOR YOU,PLEASE SHARE WITH OTHERS.

Eze Chime Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    How does this work

imohtep Member

Message Count:
    It works 100%

williams09 Member

Message Count:

Sponsored Links: