Advertisement:

Forget MMM,Forget Ultimate Cycler, This Is the real deal, I got paid today the very day i joined

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Talk/Discussions' started by TheDream, Dec 19, 2016.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

TheDream Member

Message Count:
    Sponsored Links:
    No need for much talk, I am not a fan of all these schemes online like MMM and the rest.. Simply because I have other realistic ways I have been making money online for over 4 years now.. But today I was just chilling in my crib when my padi sent me a link via whatsap about this site am revealing to you now.. I clicked and found myself signing up on the site because the platform was simple,compelling and straight forward...after signing up I was asked to pay 8k to my upline to upgrade to level 1 where I will have 5 people pay thesame 8k to me making me 40k..Infact in simple terms You pay 8k to your Upline and after payment you are automatically upgraded to level 1..then 5 people will be matched to pay that very 8k to you(making 40k) directly to your bank bank account and after that you will be upgraded to level 2..you don't need to make any dam referrals, you are automatically matched by people that will pay you.. Ladies and gentle men Not less than 2 hours after signing up I received a call from somebody telling me he was matched up with me... and I received 8k credit alert from my bank today today wey I join this site after making my own payment to my upline..

TheDream Member

Message Count:
    I have received calls today from about two people already confirming me as their upline and ready to make payment to me tomorrow..That is they were automatically matched with me after signing up in regards to the 5 down lines I have been matched with automatically. all in one day of joining the site.. mehn, this is the real deal..you don't need to make referrals, just sign up make payment to your upline, then sit and relax abd start receiving payments... this is better than Ultimate cycler by far because you don need to make no dam referrals...don't dull yourself send message to Kingofthepay@gmail.com to get sign up link

TheDream Member

Message Count:
    This is just so cool.. My five downlines are complete all in less than 48 hours with me doing no dam referrals.. I was matched automatically after upgrading to level 1... I know some of are so full of ignorance and procrastination that you don't want to take action.. Send a message to Kingofthepay@gmail.com to get sign up link because you it is very necessary you sign up through a benefactor

Sponsored Links: