Advertisement:

Full List of MTN Data Plans and Prices

Discussion in 'Mobile Tips/Plans and Internet Discussions' started by jephthar, Oct 27, 2016.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

jephthar Member

Message Count:
    Sponsored Links:
    MTN Nigeria has a long list of data plans you can subscribe for but you never know if you are missing out on a better deal, this is why I have decided to post the list of Data Plans offered by MTN Nigeria.

Below are the data plans, their prices, validity period and how to subscribe;

Daily Plans
    30MB costs N100 valid for 24 hours, Dial *104# or text 104 to 131 to subscribe.
    100MB costs N200 valid for 24 hours, Dial *113# or text 113 to 131 to subscribe.

Weekly Plan
    750MB costs N500 valid for 7 days, Dial *103# or text 103 to 131 to subscribe.

Monthly Plans
    1.5GB costs N1000 valid for 30 days, Dial *106# or text 106 to 131 to subscribe.
    3.5GB costs N2000 valid for 30 days, Dial *110# or text 110 to 131 to subscribe.
    10GB costs N5000 valid for 30 days, Dial *116# to subscribe.
    22GB costs N10,000 valid for 30 days, Dial *117# to subscribe.

Mega Plans
    50GB costs N20,000 valid for 30 days
    85GB costs N50,000 valid for 60 days

How to Subscribe
    I know that I’ve covered how to subscribe for most of the data plans but for the ones I did not cover, You can access them through the MTN Data Menu by dialing *131#, from there all you have to do is input the numbers that corresponds to what you are trying to do or the plan you are trying to buy.
    How to Check your Data Balance
    You can check your data balance either via SMS or USSD, to check it via SMS just simply send 2 to 131. After that you should receive an SMS with a statement of your remaining data volume and its expiring date while to check it via USSD simply dial *559# then send.

Source http://www.diogbatech.tk/2016/09/list-of-mtn-data-plans-and-prices.html
    • GL Agent
    • GL Senior Member
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

MANDINHO MANDINO
    1. Free and Cheap Browsing Mastermind Group

Message Count:
    Enjoy 30GB for 60days in your Airtel sim for as low as N4500 only.

Remember it's for Airtel users only.

Pm me if you are interested.

hamilton2000 Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    https://goo.gl/2aKpX4

MMM United, launched on the 11th of August 2016, and is already fulfilling its purpose of Global financial accommodation. Just barely 30 days after its launch, the platform is recurrently receiving huge tons of registration and traffic from over 120 countries around and across the globe.

Also, the idea of “ONE SINGLE GLOBAL STRUCTURE OF MMM” just like MMM Global has motivated and inspired lots of former MMM global leaders and now they are participating with all their MMM global team. Such response is a confirmation of the appealing nature of the initiative to the public and a show of support and solidarity for the MMM United Community. The community is already going viral on various social media platforms and all over the internet. This is another way to confirm the initiative’s success and its appeal to the public.

•For Support, email: Support@mmmunited.org
    •For Admin Contact: Admin@mmmunited.org

get bit coin on nairaex.com or inbox me for more information
    dont miss this golden opportunity

MMM UNITED isn't a bank, MMM United doesn't collect your cash, MMM United isn't a web business, HYIP, investment or MLM program. MMM United is a community where folks facilitate one another. MMM United provides you a technical platform that facilitates innumerable participants worldwide to find and connect with the people who would like to extend their helping hand just like yourself to other people in the community who are seeking timely help, and that too for FREE. All transferred funds to different participants are DONATIONS and not investments.

For bitcoin (regiter on blockchain for wallet then<> register at nairaex.com to buy bitcoin)
    (If you have a valid ID I recommend bitx.co Promo code: GBAEV) this site is strict but it's a wallet and you can as well buy,it's not easy,,, don't loss this opportunity
    Note:it started about 3months ago and 11 countries are aready involved,,, you get paid with people in Nigeria and outside the country

Message Count:

Message Count:
    CREATE YOUR MMM ACCOUNT VIA THE LINK BELLOW

MMM United, launched on the 11th of August 2016, and is already fulfilling its purpose of Global financial accommodation. Just barely 30 days after its launch, the platform is recurrently receiving huge tons of registration and traffic from over 120 countries around and across the globe.

Also, the idea of “ONE SINGLE GLOBAL STRUCTURE OF MMM” just like MMM Global has motivated and inspired lots of former MMM global leaders and now they are participating with all their MMM global team. Such response is a confirmation of the appealing nature of the initiative to the public and a show of support and solidarity for the MMM United Community. The community is already going viral on various social media platforms and all over the internet. This is another way to confirm the initiative’s success and its appeal to the public.

@•For Support, email: Support@mmmunited.org

@•For Admin Contact: Admin@mmmunited.org

@@@For more information follow my group on whatsapp https://chat.whatsapp.com/CLMIFpjRN5z8229G6tPPlV
    CREATE YOUR MMM ACCOUNT VIA THE LINK BELLOW

MMM UNITED isn't a bank, MMM United doesn't collect your cash, MMM United isn't a web business, HYIP, investment or MLM program. MMM United is a community where folks facilitate one another. MMM United provides you a technical platform that facilitates innumerable participants worldwide to find and connect with the people who would like to extend their helping hand just like yourself to other people in the community who are seeking timely help, and that too for FREE. All transferred funds to different participants are DONATIONS and not investments.

For bitcoin (regiter on blockchain for wallet then<> register at nairaex.com to buy bitcoin)
    (If you have a valid ID I recommend bitx.co Promo code: GBAEV) this site is strict but it's a wallet and you can as well buy,it's not easy,,, don't loss this opportunity
    Note:it started about 3months ago and 11 countries are aready involved,,, you get paid with
    @@@For more information follow my group on whatsapp https://chat.whatsapp.com/CLMIFpjRN5z8229G6tPPlV
    • GL Senior Member
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

†chisus GL Senior Member

Message Count:
    Current Phone:

Sponsored Links: