$FUND UR LIBERTY RESERVE, $PAYPAL$ALERPAY IN 5MINUTES.

Discussion in 'DELETED POSTS' started by Hosea, Jul 11, 2011.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Hosea Member

Message Count:
    The easiest way of having dollars to your Online Account is through funding.....

To Newbies,Funding means the act of changing to Naira currency to other form of currency like ($,€).
    Our funding is those in an easy and fraudless way..No need to weary or fear Scam as far am concern.
    Process:
    To fund any of your above your stated online accounts.
    You need to first make a payment to my my UBA BANK Account.
    After payment an alert is send by d bank 2 my phone.But you need to Confirm your PAYMENT NOTIFICATION WITH ME BY SENDING ME
    YOUR TELLER NUMBER FOR PAYMENT TO MY MAIL: hosea4real@gmail.com or on my Phone number: 07062998989 .
    ACCOUNT TO BE FUND DETAILS WITH NAME OF ACCOUNT.For example,to fund liberty Reserve,
    send account number like: U1234567,Account name as well: Adejayan Hosea Funmilayo
    Try and confirm anything from me tru phone or mail and mind you don't pay to any other account different 4rm my name to avoid been scammed or fraud...
    Meet me anytym for other things and help.
    MY Account details..
    ACCOUNT NUMBER:03220680029581
    ACCOUNT NAME: ADEJAYAN HOSEA FUNMILAYO
    BANK : UBA
    LIBERTY RESERVE: U2845305
    PAYPAL:MEET ME 4 THAT,I FEAR BEEN HACKED.

Niceprince0 Member

Message Count:
    Ur father, thief,

kingsley49 Member

Message Count:
    Why go all the stress of buying liberty reserve, when u should be selling it to people. See how i make some cool cash, buying and selling liberty reserve for profit. see my proofs at www.mylibertytrades.co.cc