Advertisement:

Get Help Weekly with Givers Forum

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Talk/Discussions' started by cedriccj, Nov 1, 2016.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

cedriccj Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Sponsored Links:
    GOOD DAY

THIS NEW PH/GH COMMUNITY

READ THROUGH, REGISTER AND TELL UR FRIENDS,FAMILY AND COLLEAGUES BEFORE SOME ONE ELSE TELL THEM

A platform were you can earn and GH every week in *NAIRA* up to 10% weekly and 40% monthly

A platform were everyone is a Manager and Guider you don't need to apply and go guider school before you can earn on your indirect downlines
    Earn as ordinary member
    LEVEL 1 --------10%
    LEVEL 2---------5%
    LEVEL 3---------3%
    LEVEL 4---------1%

A PLATFORM were you can see all your indirect downlines on their level.

A PLATFORM were you earn registration Bonus of
    1k from above #20000
    5k from above #200000
    10k from above #500000
    20k from above #1000000

what more can i say.

eg If You Provided Help 50k, you will Get Help of 55K AFTER 7 days or 70k after 30days

THE NAME IS GIVERSFORUM

cedriccj Upcoming Guru

Message Count:

Prinxos Upcoming Guru

Message Count:

Queenbreeze Member

Message Count:
    The site is not opening

deafboyz Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    Hello Friends, I am proud to inform you that
    MMMunited is working 100%. MMMunited pays 100%
    every 30days for your PH, have provided help, also
    have gotten help 'from refer bonus, loyalty bonus up
    to speedy bonus and even my 100% end of the month
    help provided' and i was sorted in less than 48hrs, isn't that amazing. MMMUnited has proving lots of
    things 'Action speaks louder than words'. Now i can
    go anywhere, buy anything and even eat anything,
    simply because MMMUnited gat my back and am
    financially free from been broke. whatsapp nos :
    08063545789. pls no call. MMMUnited na you biko!!! https://www.mmmunited.org/a/register?ref=muawiyaumar8@gmail.com

cedriccj Upcoming Guru

Message Count:

cedriccj Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    And for those that sees a box below your password, type 123456 and login..

deafboyz Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    HOW TO GET HELP (WITHDRAW)
    Now you want to collect your money plus profit.
    You can be monitoring your daily growth by clicking MAVRO and
    click FUTURE
    You can now wait for 30 days or 7 days.
    Depending on how long you want to wait.
    Note;
    In mmm united, after 7 days of pledging, you can withdraw your
    capital plus the daily profits for 7 days.
    In this case you have to stop the growth of your MAVRO and get
    help to withdraw.
    Example;
    If I start with $100, i have been merged and i have paid.
    After 7 days , the $100 must have grown to $120.
    I can stop the growth and take out the $120.

cedriccj Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Those that are unable to register on giversforum or have issues with logging in, should use 'puffin web browser' to access it.

Toy Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    MMM Global Nigeria break down by 30 percent and bonus within 30 days

MMM is a mutual network, where people provide money (help) directly to each other in automatic private offices via internet with growing help index called Mavro. The power/reward of giving lets you receive 30% growth rate monthly on the amount you donated to a participant in the community.

MMM is 5 years plus globally and has over 240 million participants in 118 countries. So basically this makes us the largest financial donation exchange in the world. This is how it works:-

Turn N1000 to N1300

Turn N5000 to N6500

Turn N10000 to N13000

Turn N20000 to N26000+ registration bonus 20$(8000) =N34000

Turn N150000 to N195000 + registration bonus 50$( N20000)

=N215000

Turn N990000 to N1287000 + registration bonus N40000 =N1327000

and so on.

You can also choose any investment based on your level between 1000 naira to 2million naira... MMM Nigeria pays

No buying, No selling, No referring or networking, No computer Skills required.

Together we change the world.

Please click on this link to register:

http://nigeria-mmm.net/?i=ekarumeochuko@yahoo.com

Click on registration

Then login

Click on account

Click on add

Input your bank details where your money will be sent

Click on provide help

Click on other bank (First Column)

Type in any amount u intend to invest

Click on select

Also in current growth retype d same amount

Click on $20 bonus

click save

You can call or whatsapp me on 08139566950 and 08073003763 for more information.

Regards,

cedriccj Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Remember to pay your provide help on time and always Confirm your Get help on time.

cedriccj Upcoming Guru

Message Count:

cedriccj Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    *UPDATE*
    Good Morning Great Givers

during this technical upgrade period there are rumors flying around that Givers Forum is having some challenges.

Well they are all rumors.
    Givers forum is working seriously on the site adding new features like referrals and earnings now showing page by page and a coming up feature called support where you can write to and hear directly from admin.
    Login into your account and see for your self.

*When the going gets tough only the tough gets going*.

We also hear that some are losing interest or courage and are looking for a new or higher paying platform.

Well Givers forum is not just a platform for PH and GH it is a movement of like minded *real people* for total liberation and emancipation.

Let me let you in on a privilege information.

The site is being prepared for the other soon to the lunched programs in Givers forum by December

*1. Housing Dreams*
    Deposit 10% of any apartment of your choice in lekki or any other available area and pick your house key in 18months

Available are
    1 bedroom
    2 bedrooms
    3 bedrooms
    4 Duplex

*2 Car Dream*
    Deposit 10% and pick your car of your choice in just 12months

*3 Education dreams*
    *4 Givers sport Academy*
    etc

DO YOU WANT TO MEET WITH THE LEADERS OF GIVERS FORUM AND HERE FROM THEM DIRECTLY?

Then make it to

PH DINNER NIGHT! PH DINNER NIGHT!! PH DINNER NIGHT!!!

IN THE SPIRIT OF GIVING, PORT HARCOURT GIVERS WILL BE COMING TOGETHER TO CELEBRATE OURSELVES.

Date: 27th November, 2016
    Time: 4pm Prompt
    Venue: L.A Kings Event Centre, Plot 267 Stadium Road Port-Harcourt

Val999 Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    U shud have known me by now about my recent posts on mmm, zarfund, five2btc n oda opportunities. But I have NEVER believe I would cone across something like dis. It is d new MONEY GENERATOR. Faster n safer Dan MMM, Zarfund, n odas
    U register n d system match u with someone u wud pay within 48 hours. Wen u pay d person, he/she confirm u on d site. Den u are eligible to collect 12,500 each from 4pple d system will give u. Which means u wud end up having 50k at the end. PROFIT= 37,500. Das d secret. U will earn money, with or without referral.
    Pls DONT CLICK to register if u can't pay within 48hours d system gives u to pay. Money is made by serious minded pple. From GLORY 2GLORY... U can reach me on my WhatsApp group link

https://chat.whatsapp.com/76ektq8n5brGSJNvx0ijag click d money generator if u are ready to make money too
    http://ultimatecycler.com/ref/Picolo777

cedriccj Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    WE WELCOME YOU BACK FROM THE BREAK AND CONGRATULATE YOU ON BEING THE MOST FAITHFUL COMMUNITY MEMBER.
    THE SITE IS BACK STRONGER AND BETTER, ALTHOUGH WE NEVER CAN HAVE A PERFECT PLATFORM, BUT WHAT WE HAVE NOW IS STRONG ENOUGH TO ENSURE SMOOTH AND STRESSLESS TRANSACTIONS WHILE THE TEAM KEEPS IMPROVING AND PROTECTING OUR COMMON INTEGRITY.
    MANY OF THE PAST ISSUES HAVE BEEN ADDRESSED AND CORRECTED BUT SHOULD IN CASE YOURS HAS NOT BEEN FIXED, WORRY NOT, SIMPLY SEND A MAIL TO : complaints@giversforum.org THIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS SPECIALLY FOR TRANSACTIONS ISSUES ONLY.
    YOU HAVE BEEN SO AWESOME HOLDING THIS COMMUNITY TOGETHER IN THE FACE OF NUMEROUS PERSECUTIONS. THERE CAN NEVER BE A CROWN WITHOUT A CROSS, LET’S KEEP HOLDING FORTH, BETTER DAYS ARE AHEAD OF US.
    KEEP GIVING, KEEP GROWING AND KEEP BEING THE ANSWER YOUR GENERATION NEEDS.
    GOD BLESS US ALL.

williams09 Member

Message Count:
    • Guru Member

hariorh Guru Member

Message Count:
    Do you know you can make up to $175 under just 4 days?

Or without referrals or downlines, earn N50,000 under 2 weeks!

If you haven’t joined Ultimate Cycler yet, my brother, my sister, you are on a very long dulling thing!

- No need to refer anybody before you earn
    - Register and Provide Help of N12,500
    - You get matched same day of PH
    - Pay your PH request of N12,500 within 48 hours
    - After one week, the site will pair you automatically to 2 people whom will pay N12,000 each to you

I’ve attached images to prove to you all. One of my guys who started before me last Sunday has even made $50 within a week with not a single referral/downline in his network.

The system automatically connects you with people that will pay you in naira value.

Get smart and be part of the moving train to financial independence now!

Click here to join Ultimate Cycler today!

cedriccj Upcoming Guru

Message Count:

Val999 Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Have u heard or experienced d power of the best investment in Naija? With just 12,500naira($25), u can trade 100% risk free to get profit. I made mine 50k within 2 days. Join my team in d fastest growing matrix plan today. Its faster, profitable n risk-free Dan MMM, Zarfund, Five2btc n oda plans I do. U are safe here EVEN if u don't REFER ANYONE please DO NOT click to register except u are ready to pay who u are matched to within 48hours. http://ultimatecycler.com/ref/Picolo777 . Chat with me on WhatsApp thru dis link https://chat.whatsapp.com/76ektq8n5brGSJNvx0ijag

Attached Files:

Toy Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    It happened some time ago but . I was in an audience listening to a motivational speaker. The speaker got out his wallet & pulled out a 500 Naira note. Holding it up, he asked, "Who wants this 500 naira note?"
    Lots of hands went up. Including mine. A slow chorus began to build as people began to shout "Me!" "Me!" I began to wonder who the lucky one would be who the speaker would choose. And I also secretly wondered (and I am sure others did too ) why he would simply give away 500 naira. Even as the shouts of "I want it" grew louder, I noticed a young woman running down the aisle. She ran up onto the stage, went up to the speaker, and grabbed the five 500 naira note from his hand. "Well done, young lady," said the speaker into the microphone. The speaker simply say "Most of us just sit and wait for good things to happen. That's of no use. You've got to make things happen. Make a move" 'Simply thinking about doing something is of no use and not good enough'. Our lives are like that. We all see opportunities around us. We all want the good things. But the problem is we don't take action. We all want the 500 naira notes on offer. But we don't make the move. We look at it longingly. Get up, and do something about it. Don't worry about what other people might think.

Take action now....

Don't let your spare cash waste by dumping in the bank. Start MMM today and provide help with someone and get 30% of your money with the initial amount you provide help with. This is for real as i am a living proof .

To register by link click http://nigeria-mmm.net/?i=ekarumeochuko@yahoo.com

For further inquiries: 08139566950 and 08073003763 (whatsapp available )

#MMM ROCKS

cedriccj Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    *UPDATE*

*GOOD NEWS*

You will remember when I sent you a message earlier that admin is preparing the site for something exciting

Here is a tip of the ice berg

Well it will be better if you hear directly from admin

*Dear Givers,*
    *Sequel to our commitment to make this platform the most pleasant and friendliest for your pleasure, we announce some new features recently added to your PO.*

*Now you can lay your complaints directly from your PO using the support link. Kindly note that only complaints that has to do with transactions shall be responded to. Opening irrelevant tickets may lead to suspension of your accounts so as to avoid keeping support engaged on trivialities. Please don’t open a ticket on behalf of another participant. An easy captcha which proves that you’re not a robot has been added to all functions, you will need to perform the simple tasks to move on. When you register new participants, a mail for verification shall be sent and such participant can only login after verifying his email.*

*_CHRISTMAS BONUS_*
    *If you GH within 24hrs after a completed transaction, you earn a weekly 20% on such transaction but if you wait beyond that, your earnings remain 40% monthly.*

*More severe penalty shall now be visited on wicked souls who keep uploading fake tellers when no payment has been made, they shall be fished out sooner than they think so please keep your team members sensitized.*

*We will always thank you for remaining committed to the cause of rescuing humanity from the pangs of poverty.*
    *Keep Giving, Keep Growing and Keep being the answer your generation needs.*
    *God bless us all.*

OK let me explain a little what the 21% weekly or 3% daily occurs.

If you provide help of let's say #100,000 and you were match to pay in your first week let's say on your 6thday and you pay and it was confirmed. If you GH immediately before the end of the next day (that is within 24 hrs) you will able to get #121,000. But if you are greedy and decide to leave it longer then after 48hrs from when your payment was confirmed before you Gh you will only earn 10% weekly on the money (that is let's say your payment was confirm on the 6th day and you GH on the 9th day you will only get 10% on the money which will be around #111,000

Or

If you PH #100,000 and we're matched to pay on your second week let's say on your 14th day and you immediately paid and uploaded and your pair confirmed you and you instant Gh you will earn #142,000 but if you left it for longer than 48hours before you GH it, you will only get #120,000 that means it will revert back to 10% weekly.

*SO THE SUMMARY IS*
    to earn higher simply GH within 24hrs from when your PH payment is confirmed and then RePH it again. Always rePH .

At this rate you will almost be earning 90% per month.

_Wow Givers forum has beaten every other helping community hands Down._

*That is not all*

I told you Givers forum is the best. You will simply fall in love with this.

*When you click on GH all you Green referrals and GH have all been claimed and totalled for you.*
    _Just proceed to GH it_

*Admin deserves so much kudos*

Do you remember when we will write email to different email address to lay complaints to admin. The frustrating part is you don't even know if they have received your mail let alone to work on it.

Not anymore. Just simply log into your account and click on *support* and choose your complaint title and write a detailed message. If admin has seen it or has a reply you will see it right there in your back office.

Lastly let me share an observation brought to attention by my colleague that if applied will greatly benefit you.

He said he noticed some of his downlines were not PHing frequently as they used to do and are now waiting for their referrals to turn green and just only focus on GHing their referrals .

*Please for your own benefit stop otherwise your account will be blocked for not PHing in the space of 2 weeks. And all your efforts and downlines and future earnings will be gone forever.*

*Although you can GH your referrals bonus daily. For your account to remain active you must PH at least once every 2 weeks.*

*Engr. Cedric*

cedriccj Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    *GOOD NEWS*
    Good morning Radical Givers.

When ever you can't login easily you should know that admin is seriously working.

Keep trying and reload your page again and again until you gain access.

_Right now you can gain access easily_

*You will love this*

Please login and GH your Referral Bonus they have all turned Green.

The more we GH both main and referral bonus frequently the faster the system will be for all of us. And the more we PH the higher money we earn.

cedriccj Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    *URGENT*

GOOD MORNING MY RADICAL GIVERS.

We noticed that there were errors in the pairing for both PH and GH last night.

Please tell all you downlines to hold on till Noon.

The issue is currently been addressed.

It will normalise in few hours.

*Pass this message to everyone as fast as you can.*

Keep Giving, Keep living.

Engr Cedric

cedriccj Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Enjoy Giversforum Christmas bonus with 3% daily or 21% weekly.

cedriccj Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Still want to continue giving to receive?
    Giversforum.net is one sure way to do that, with 3% daily increase as Christmas bonus for every giving. Receive referrer bonus up to your 4th generation. Be part of the growing community of mutual givers. www.giversforum.net Referral id= cedric.ogiesoba@yahoo.com. You can start with as low as N5,000 and you can withdraw your money immediately you're confirmed for providing help after a week. Join now while the structure is still growing so you can rise to the top heroes as it becomes a household name and be earning bigger.
    Welcome to the GiversFourm

cedriccj Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Enjoy the best of giversforum in this festive season with 3% daily. use cedric.ogiesoba@yahoo.com as your referral address. REMEMBER, GIVERS NEVER LACK!!!!!!

Toy Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    MMM Global Nigeria break down by 30 percent and bonus within 30 days

MMM is a mutual network, where people provide money (help) directly to each other in automatic private offices via internet with growing help index called Mavro. The power/reward of giving lets you receive 30% growth rate monthly on the amount you donated to a participant in the community.

MMM is 5 years plus globally and has over 240 million participants in 118 countries. So basically this makes us the largest financial donation exchange in the world. This is how it works:-

Turn N1000 to N1300

Turn N5000 to N6500

Turn N10000 to N13000

Turn N20000 to N26000+ registration bonus 20$(8000) =N34000

Turn N150000 to N195000 + registration bonus 50$( N20000)

=N215000

Turn N990000 to N1287000 + registration bonus N40000 =N1327000

and so on.

You can also choose any investment based on your level between 1000 naira to 2million naira... MMM Nigeria pays

No buying, No selling, No referring or networking, No computer Skills required.

Together we change the world.

Please click on this link to register:

http://nigeria-mmm.net/?i=ekarumeochuko@yahoo.com

You can reach me on my mobile via call or whatsapp : 08139566950 and 08073003763

Toy Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    iCharity Club Nigeria.

Every Nigerian needs this. Its Members to members helping community.

When you register, you will need to donate the sum of N6000 ($20) to a fellow member, and he will then confirm your donation and then the system (Admin) will put 5 other registered people under you from spillovers who will also pay you N6000 each, into your bank account, making N30000. You can also bring people to register under you if you can't wait for the system to do it for you.

After having 5 people under you, you can now upgrade to Grade 2, which you Will also need to pay N12000 from your N30000 to a Grade 2 upline member and now you don't need to worry on how to get people in this level...,the system will bring 25 persons under you who will pay you N12000 each making N300,000..you can make these within 12 days of joining..and it continues to other higher Grades up to Grade 10,That's how it works.

Don't worry the system will bring you the 5 Downlines that will donate to you, via spillovers.

All donations are made direct to your bank account.

Grab this opportunity which is really amazing, it's new in Nigeria and is spreading really fast. Find time to look at it. I think this is absolutely a brilliant idea.

Register by following the link: https://icharity.club/member/register/?ref=eochuks

You can reach me on my mobile via call or whatsapp : 08139566950 and 08073003763

cedriccj Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Dear Die-Hard Giver,

It has become imperative to address you once again as we promised to always communicate the events in your darling community as they unfold.

With the recent surge into the community recently, there was need for further expansion which necessitated the fluctuations you experienced few days ago. The platform has been stable and strong, our PH ever outnumbering GH, so there's no cause for panic at all. The hand of God is upon this and nothing can make it fail because what you're doing touches the heart of God.

This season presents us the opportunity to really get to know the genuine Givers with clean Giving Spirit among us. Please if for any reason you know you may not be able to honour your pledge, kindly cancel it before you get matched. Once you get matched, and you fail to pay or you upload fake POP, you get blocked and can never be admitted back into the fold. It's our desire you don't forfeit all efforts you have put into building a solid team, with a little more patience, you can keep them intact and together we launch into a new year 2017 full of greater and bigger things.

There will definitely be many more Christmases for you to celebrate on earth so don't get carried away by the frenzy of the moment where people believe they must spend everything they have. You've got no one to impress but yourself, so stay focused, plan for January and many more years, give out more in the community now so that you can receive in good measure, pressed down, shaken together, for only those who PHed successfully in December will have the broad smiles in January.

cedriccj Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    God bless us all

Yours in the battle field,

Admin Team

Sponsored Links: