GET YOUR PHONE HACK WITHIN 2MIN AND 3STEP.WITHOUT THE USE OF (HELLOX2.DRAKKARIOUS OR EVEN SIGN )s60v

Discussion in 'DELETED POSTS' started by ..VIC-GINSâ„¢. ", Nov 15, 2010.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

..VIC-GINSâ„¢. " Member

Message Count:
    Yes i guess you guy are still have problem with the long process of (hellox2.drakkarious etc)but here come customize muti purpose application called (QUICK HACK KIT) with these application you can get your phone within 2min under 3 simple step.with application you can sign and install unsign application.you wont get application error.or certi expired.it work with any firmware.all you have to do is to follow the simple and easy tutorial.

..VIC-GINSâ„¢. " Member

Message Count:
    Re: GET YOUR PHONE HACK WITHIN 2MIN AND 3STEP.WITHOUT THE USE OF (HELLOX2.DRAKKARIOUS OR EVEN SIGN )

All you have to is go to sharemobile.search for quick hack kit.coming back the tutorial and the link

..VIC-GINSâ„¢. " Member

Message Count:
    • GL Senior Member
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

POSSIBLE GL Senior Member

Message Count:
    Re: GET YOUR PHONE HACK WITHIN 2MIN AND 3STEP.WITHOUT THE USE OF (HELLOX2.DRAKKARIOUS OR EVEN SIGN )

Can It work on N72? And how?

..VIC-GINSâ„¢. " Member

Message Count:

Make sure formatt your phone before you start .any contrally hack tool make this application not to function well. Formatt your phone with *3 and off and green botton

Sylvcee Upcoming Guru

Message Count:

Guy dis 'Quick Hack Kit' cant hack any firmware older than 2008

..VIC-GINSâ„¢. " Member

Message Count:

it can just follow little step

..VIC-GINSâ„¢. " Member

Message Count:

Step1=> when installing will get this message  =>1      (BiNPDA Security manger.dont untick it)  2(install server 9.2,9.3.list of devices are n73.n95.n80.n81-8g.n74.n90.n93.n958g.n97)if you can find your device above dont untick and untick installserver 9.1,E50,E60,3250.if not untick it and choose btw the remain server.leave everything.continue install.

..VIC-GINSâ„¢. " Member

Message Count:

Step2=>after installing you will get secman.open the secman.your phone hang a little bit.after some time .a message .resert your phone.press ok.after you have press ok.your phone will restart.coming the last step
    • Guru Member

slimshady Guru Member

Message Count:

why is N70 unhackable,it hgh tym 4 me 2 buy s60v5.i wan trow away my n70 who want i'm.

..VIC-GINSâ„¢. " Member

Message Count:

Step3=> after restarting your phone.open your secman.loacte install root certificate.then press install root certificate.your phone is now hack.install any fucking application you like.

..VIC-GINSâ„¢. " Member

Message Count:

go give anybody you .that you know that dont have symbian fone

Freechidi Member

Message Count:

!!Step1=> when installing will get this message  =>1      (BiNPDA Security manger.dont untick it)  2(install server 9.2,9.3.list of devices are n73.n95.n80.n81-8g.n74.n90.n93.n958g.n97)if you can find your device above dont untick and untick installserver 9.1,E50,E60,3250.if not untick it and choose btw the remain server.leave everything.continue install.''

i no understand this step ooo its so complicated,jst break it down.anyways ma fone is E72 wher dose it falls?

..VIC-GINSâ„¢. " Member

Message Count:

your phone belong server9.2 9.3. Untick the rest expect binpad and cap off 9.2

-1 crespo Member

Message Count:

show d guide 4 N70.

..VIC-GINSâ„¢. " Member

Message Count:

it doesnt work for n70 or s60v3
    • Guru Member

slimshady Guru Member

Message Count:

any hacker who can hack s60v2 i will remuv my boxer 4 de person

Sgnzoeâ„¢ Member

Message Count:

S60v2 does'nt need any H@cking to install unsigned application
    • Guru Member

slimshady Guru Member

Message Count:

can N70 install swf,rar,sisx files are they not unsigned file or wat do u mean by unsigned app

Freechidi Member

Message Count:

after i installed the secman,i opened it poped one stuff like dat i said ok,buh my phone didnt hack and it didnt open again i restarted my phone and did again still not working.help!!!

..VIC-GINSâ„¢. " Member

Message Count:

you are almost there.open that secman.press options click install root certificate .a message will pop up and say.your phone is now hack bla bla bla

..VIC-GINSâ„¢. " Member

Message Count:

After that close your secman.now you can install any thing like.
    • Guru Member

slimshady Guru Member

Message Count:

i just ask a question in pge 1

Freechidi Member

Message Count:

i mean my phone no hang and it didnt open to show me wher i'll see install root certificate,so if e no open dose it mean it has been done(hacked)?

freakazoid Member

Message Count:

Na latest firmware we get o. Pls dat hackin kit no work

..VIC-GINSâ„¢. " Member

Message Count:

.did you format your phone before you start the process.if not format your phone and start again.or pm your number for one on one tutorial

..VIC-GINSâ„¢. " Member

Message Count:

n70 is a s60v2 phone .it doent support those extension.s60v2 support all jar file and some sis and rar

..VIC-GINSâ„¢. " Member

Message Count:

Coming back for another link

..VIC-GINSâ„¢. " Member

Message Count:

have you back change your phone date

Sylvcee Upcoming Guru

Message Count:

Told u b4,
    Quick Hack Kit doesnt hack latest firmwares, u dey doubt me.
    Na only HelloOX2 Signed wit d fone imei can hack latest firmwares