Advertisement:

Glo 0.0 Unlimited Browsing Cheat 2016 Working With Your-Freedom Vpn

Discussion in 'Mobile Tips/Plans and Internet Discussions' started by Said1994, Sep 30, 2016.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Said1994 Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    Sponsored Links:

Hello readers, by now i know almost all of you have been using this Glo free browsing cheat with psiphon,tweakware,queencee and other vpns,so today i bring to you another stable settings for Glo free browsing for October using your-freedom vpn.

This VPN is very stable with this glo redirect cheat because i used it in posting this cheat to my blog.

How To Use Your-Freedom Vpn To Browse Unlimited And Stable With Glo 0.0 Cheat
    =>First you need to register for your-freedom account VPN,you can register Here
    =>Now go to your email address and activate your account.
    =>Use Your Glo default settings and remove any ip and port there.
    =>Now Download Your-Freedom Apk Here
    =>After installation, Open the your freedom VPN app and go to Configure>Account information and enter your username and password you created on the your freedom VPN website.

=>Again go to Configure >Connection and set it as seen below
    1-Enter Your Freedom Server : ems02.your-freedom.de
    2-Tweaks : Choose Nigeria Glo
    3-Connection Mode : DNS
    4-Port 53

=>Now all is done,just go back to main page and tap Start connection and it will connect immediately as seen below.

Note:
    The above settings also work on PC without any problems, don't forget to leave your comments and share this with your friends and family.

Source : http://www.saaltechs.com/2016/09/glo-0.0-unlimited-browsing-cheat-with-your-freedom.html

Attached Files:

Sponsored Links:

Sponsored Links: