Advertisement:

Glo Has Just Launched The Most Affordable 4G LTE Data Plan In Nigeria

Discussion in 'Mobile Tips/Plans and Internet Discussions' started by yomitech.com, Oct 4, 2016.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

• Guru Member

yomitech.com Guru Member

Message Count:
    Sponsored Links:
    No one actually saw this coming, at least not so soon. Glo has decided to surprise everyone by announcing their own 4G LTE network. This is coming just few months after MTN 4G went live. This is a very great development considering how much complaining about the poor network reception from Glo.
    [IMG]
    What makes this even cooler is the fact that you will still be able to enjoy Glo's super affordable data plan as all their plans works with the 4g LTE network.
    [IMG]
    Unfortunately, the Glo 4g network is only available in a few cities at the moment but they are planning to extend it to other Cities soon.
    [IMG]
    Below is the full list Of cities Where Glo 4G LTE Network is Currently available.
    [IMG]
    You can also check the Available data plans and also if it's available in your location by dialing *777#.

Now that Glo and MTN has joined the list of 4g LTE network providers, I guess it wouldn't take long before Airtel and Etisalat joins the league.

Source: http://www.yomitech.com/2016/10/glo-has-just-launched-most-affordable.html
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Misra Vergissmeinnicht

Message Count:
    This is brilliant from GLO, really impressed, MTN and Co need to take notice, Spectranet and Co in danger of being irrelevant.
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Pboy9ja GL Legend

Message Count:
    Glo 4G? Them never give us better 3G dem dey talk of 4G,who dem epp! If na jus me glo go fold bcus no mata how cheap their data I rada subscribe expensive for good quality network
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

blakj3zuz GL Legend

Message Count:
    You right bro ... the 3G is fraustrating, been checking back and forth btwn either mtn or etisalat network to go with, no matter the cheap of glo the network fraustrates. Could u please suggest btwn mtn nd etisalat network with less incure data subscription

Victor2K14 Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    About damn time.
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

nobertyoung GL Legend

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    GT-7000 & TECNO F7
    we need good 3G network

Ayinde4u Member

Message Count:
    Maybe GLO NETWORK dnt av a gud coverage in ur area, GLO 3G is blazing faster than any other fuckin zit.

awalysis Member

Message Count:
    The competition is getting real and it's really healthy for us. We'll soon start getting 10GB for 1K.

springfielld Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    I wonder why people care about this 4G lite network when common 3G network will make ur phone hot and boiling let alone 4G na hell. I case u haven't heard phone now explodes due to heat battery can't take. Samsung Note released just recalled back there products this year due to customers complain of phone suddenly exploded. Also I just discovered that most phones running on 3G network at all times reduces battery efficiency so what happens when running 4G lite. Suggest 6000-8000mah battery capacity for 4G lite phones
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Pboy9ja GL Legend

Message Count:
    MTN is cheaper,etisalat is too expensive
    blakj3zuz likes this.

Victor2K14 Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Lol I don't know the type of phone you're using,but mine doesn't overheat on 3G or 4G. Sort yourself out bruhh haha

Victor2K14 Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    And there's no such thing as 4G lite,it's LTE. WTF?

janonymous Member

Message Count:
    What he typed doesn't make any sense :mtchew:

hamilton2000 Upcoming Guru

Message Count:

Sarhyd Upcoming Guru

Message Count:

Sponsored Links: