Advertisement:

Greenhelp.net - Get 50% + donation every 5days

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Talk/Discussions' started by ldonjibson, Mar 12, 2017.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

ldonjibson Member

Message Count:
    Sponsored Links:
    I often laugh at some persons who claim they are in desperate need of money. When the opportunity to make the money finally show up, they begin to start making options: why they should or shoudn't run with the opportunity. They think opportunity is an exception to work. If you really need money as you claim, you will avoid lending your voice to excuses and do something about your predicament.
    Life is a product of choice and so it is with the wealth creation process. Beverly puts it the right way," there is no short cut to any place worth going."
    I love what I do, I don't beg people to join me, I show them opportunities that will add value to their lives. So I don't feel bad or sorry for my self when someone says No. I'm into *GREENHELP.NET*, I love that aspect of meeting people from different works of life. And having an impact on their financial life.
    Stop sitting on the fence, join me today, do something. Stop wasting ur life from Monday to Sunday, January to December. *GREENHELP.NET* rocks it's not a perfect way but just a better way.

Show me any genuine platform that will turn your *PH* into *PH + 50% rewards* in 5days without Hard work. And I will show you scam covered in lies. No road to financial freedom is easy that's a fact.

Join www.greenhelp.net now and earn 50% every 5days .

5% Bonus for speed transaction completed within 12 hours of you being matched (the pher gets the 5% )

5% Bonus on every pH of your downline.

No guider bonuses of any sort that can comprise the longitivity of the system

Free football betting tips, picks of the day to boost your income.

**we provide premium picks too (4+ odds to 30+ odds) and refunds / replacement are available for lose matches** coming soonest

Other additional features like business tips, free motivational eBook downloads and many more that will aid our success in everyway ***coming soon***

Greenhelp is a system built for middle class individuals that want to complement their salaries by earning extra income every 5days

How it works:
    Register @ https://www.greenhelp.net
    Choose a package and ph (package consist of 5k, 10k & 20k)
    Confirm your transaction and GH 50% after 5days.(5days starts counting after confirmation of PH so always be at the neck of your GHer to confirm you ASAP.

Bonuses are withdrawable when it accumulates to 10k which is also the maximum amount of bonus you can collect per month.

Auto re-ph half of what you withdrew back to the system is in place so no hit and run. We will build a solid system together that sustain any condition. You can contact the support if you want to change package.

If you dont have the money at hand please cancel the transaction before you get matched as the system will Auto-block you. To reopen the account you will to fill a form that will flag your username and if such happens again it is permanent ban.

Moto: Together we remain financially refreshed

Like and follow our social media platform here
    Facebook: facebook.com/greenhelpnet
    Twitter: twitter.com/greenhelp2
    @greenhelp2

Retweet our tweets , share our Facebook post and get 3% amount of PH/share when you share on large groups (minimum of 10k)on facebook/mentions on twiiter (minimum of 10k). You will provide your twitter/Facebook username for confirmation to support from dashboard to redeem your bonus instantly added to your account.

#copied
    -------------------------------------------------
    Please remember to use me as upliner
    Referral/upliner id "ldonjibson"

Life is a journey make a difference while you still can. Cheers and have a blessed day.
    • Guru Member

YoungBoyz Guru Member

Message Count:
    Hello Friends

YOU CAN BECOME A MILLIONAIRE!
    HOW IT WORK
    Stage 0: (pay 1k get 4k)
    Stage 1: (pay 2k get 8k)
    Stage 2: (pay 4k get 16k)
    Stage 3: (pay 8k get 32k)
    Stage 3: (pay 16k get 64k)
    Stage 4: (pay 32k get 128k)
    Stage 5: (pay 64k get 256k)
    Stage 5: (pay 128k get 512k)
    Stage 6: (pay 256k get 1,024,000)
    That is the power of N1,000.
    With just N1,000, We can become a millionaire and it has just been proven.

Click to register here: https://www.nairalift.com/register.html?ref=youngboyz

PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU HAVE ALEAST AT #1K IN UR BANK BEFORE REGISTERING ABOVE REFERRAL LINK BECAUSE YOU NEED TO TRANSFER THE MONEY TO THE PERSON ON NAIRALIFT.

You can reach me on whatsapp nos: 08063545789. Please no call.

Sponsored Links: