Advertisement:

Guaranty Trust Bank Has a Serious Problem

Discussion in 'Other Useful Educational Tips' started by ItuExchange, Nov 7, 2016.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

• GL Legend
    • Guru Member

ItuExchange GL Legend

Message Count:
    Sponsored Links:
    No flattery here: GTBank is one of the best banks on Nigeria. They got excellent services and many millions of customers. Really, they’re making profits.

I’ve accounts with this bank (and as well as with other banks). But there is a reason why I can’t recommend GTbank again, in spite of their excellent services.

They got too many crowds (customers). This isn’t even an issue. The issue is that they’ve failed to create new branches to accommodate the crowds. Part of the worst affected areas are Sango Otta and Ifo areas. Imagine, there’s only one main branch there, and the other branch is just an e-center.

No matter what you do online, some issues would still take you to your branch. Now imagine, you queue for hours before you enter. Anytime you get there, the front of the bank looks like they’re doing revivals.

If you enter the banking hall, it’s just like Idumota markets. You see angry customers shouting and swearing oaths. If you have anything to and you enter there, forget about it, because, unless you want to leave the bank without doing anything, it would take some hours before you can be attended to.

The population explosions of that area is greater than what GTBank admin can imagine. After Joju in Sango, you can’t see any other GTBank main branch again until your get to far, far, far away Ewekoro, around Lafarge factory. Imagine!

Millions upon millions of people are living in those areas, though some of them may be working in Lagos. Why can’t GTBank have another branch at Iyana Ilogbo, or Owode, or Ifo, or Onihale or Papa? Why? Numerous people come from those areas to bank at Sango branch, thus causing the “Night of Bliss” or “Shiloh” or “Holy Ghost Service” we experiences at the branch.

Isn’t GTBank making profits again from customers? Are they blind? What are their managers looking at? Are they satisfied with the ordeal their customers are passing thru? What’s wrong with GTBank? Can’t they create more branches, or at least, one more branch along Sango Ifo road?

If you’ve more customers, then create more branches. But instead of doing this, banks like to work their staff to death, giving one person jobs of 10 persons, and paying them a salary of one person (and of course, with no job security).

And they’re looking for more customers, while they can’t handle the ones they currently have. And you’ll even see them dancing beside roads to attract new customers. When did GTBank become like this?

If I recommend GTBank to people, it’s like I’m pushing them to have nasty experiences.

Neteller here: www.ituglobalfx.com.ng

Wilims Member

Message Count:
    For me GTB remains the best.
    It's quite unfair to just come on social media platform to rubbish someone's business in this manner, just because of one ugly experience you had. Yes they have too many customers but they're also trying to render quality services to their customers. Their customer services are second to none. Internet banking services, very superb.
    • Super Moderator
    • GL Senior Member
    • GL Legend
    • Forum Author
    • Guru Member

Mr.Kennedy Super Moderator

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    SAMSUNG J7PRIME
    I accept their limited branches in most states, but I have no knowledge of other criticism. You have to be careful.
    †chisus likes this.
    • GL Senior Member
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

†chisus GL Senior Member

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    I agree with the problems of their branches.

I had to enter double transportation to GTbank close to me in Edo state.

Never the less, GTbank is the best for internet banking and trust in Global internacional services.

I do not support the op saying sheet about GTbank as if someone has paid him to post such stuff everywhere online.

Yes , this is Nigeria and all FÖcking Company and Private sectors dose it.
    Using 1 person to do the job of 10 persons. God will never forgive them and their generations for that.
    Trust me, i've been there.

Let them keep doing what they've been programmed to do right from 1960's and who dose not love the job should föck off.

Same is applicable to those that don't like any private sector or company in Nigeria.

Only the wise knows that all events in Nigeria and most Africa countries have been Programmed long ago.

"Make hay while the sun still shines or else you'll become deep undercover in the program and there's nothing you can do to change anything".

Kingdre Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    the op is very right, I experienced this when I'm living at dalemo sango , and that was last year ooo , because I'm now living at Victoria island, GTbank will need up to , five new branch around that side , if they are serious. and one other thing, I don't understand the way GTbank is deducting my money this day .

Kingdre Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    the op is very right, I experienced this when I'm living at dalemo sango , and that was last year ooo , because I'm now living at Victoria island, GTbank will need up to , five new branch around that side , if they are serious. and one other thing, I don't understand the way GTbank is deducting my money this day .

Sarhyd Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    GIVERS FORUM !! GIVERS FORUM !!!

You thought you had seen the best with MMM right? Wait until you see what Givers Forum is up to. Yes Givers Forum beats what MMM offers !!! And perhaps you should also know that it's not good to keep all your eggs in one basket.

Givers Forum offers 40% in any amount u use in providing help and can even withdraw all your capital and your accumulated interested (10%) after a week or u can leave it for a maximum of 4weeks to complete your 40%. Can u beat that?

It works like MMM, but has edges over MMM such as:

*** You get 40% in 4 weeks( I.e 10% interest weekly)

*** You can withdraw your capital and 1st 10% after first week and your remaining 30% would still come in

* Unlike MMM. Without being a guider, you would recieve 10% referal bonus for 1st direct referal (1st generation) 5% bonus for 2nd generation , 3% for 3rd generation and up to 5th generation.

You are automatically a guider to your referral. No preferential treatment for any set of participants.

In case you are not aware, most persons that tapped into the idea of mmm immediately they launched in Nigeria are now millionaires. Not necessarily because they had the millions to invest, but because they started early, spread the word and leveraged on referral bonuses. Now it's your chance to be like those "guiders" you've been secretly wishing to be like. This is your chance. Givers Forum is our own. Straight out of Nigeria!

Register via : http://giversforum.net/?ref=sarhydamosu@gmail.com

Sponsored Links: