Advertisement:

H2G Rock Better Than MMM with 60%

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Talk/Discussions' started by Okoi dennis Okoi, Nov 23, 2016.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Okoi dennis Okoi Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Sponsored Links:
    https://www.help2get.org/index.php?okdenis

H2G is a network of archives and purpose driven investors. H2G pays 60% of your investment in 30days, and an extra 10% referral bonus, plus another extra referral bonus for just testify all the good work h2g as done for you. The system works through the voluntary donation of participants in the community.

In addition, as such pays more than MMM United and MMM Japan H2G we're topping the list don't be left behind

Help2get is Becoming the New Rave of The Moment. Before I tell you about it, let me tell you a little story.
    We all know about the business that helps you grow your money by 30% a month right. Ok...When it first came, many doubted, they called it scam, called it pyramid, name it. Nevertheless, while naysayers and pessimists where busy branding the opportunity with all sorts of names, visionaries and opportunity takers made and are still making millions monthly.

These people are in Nigeria but recession is not affecting them. I know a guy of about 25 that this business has made a millionaire as we speak, not because he had anything substantial to use in "providing help" when he started, but being one of the pioneers of the business, he spread the word and got tons of referrals. He currently makes nothing less than N1.5M monthly from down lines alone.
    Now, another wonderful opportunity is knocking. With help2get, your money grows at 10% per week, and 60% per month.

Forexample. Give;
    N50,000 and receive N80,000
    N100,000 and receive N160,000
    N200,000 and receive N320,000
    N500,000 and receive N800,000
    N1,000,000 and receive N1,600,000
    N2,000,000 and receive N3,200,000
    (All in a month)

You also get the chance to make more income when you invite people to join the community thru direct referral bonus (10%) So when they donate, you get rewarded.
    If u further work harder to become a manager, u can earn more from 1st - 7th generation as follows:

1st generation downlines - 10%
    2nd generation downlines- 5%
    3rd generation downlines - 3%
    4th generation downlines - 1%

Just give it a try and be on new level of prosperity

Use the link below for your registration

https://www.help2get.org/index.php?okdenis

Click the link to join our Whatsapp forum chat
    https://chat.whatsapp.com/BkOi8YiARjWHWwpR86ok42

Message Count:
    Full evidence of payment paid

Attached Files:

• Guru Member

hariorh Guru Member

Message Count:
    Do you know you can make up to $175 under just 4 days?

Or without referrals or downlines, earn N50,000 under 2 weeks!

If you haven’t joined Ultimate Cycler yet, my brother, my sister, you are on a very long dulling thing!

- No need to refer anybody before you earn
    - Register and Provide Help of N12,500
    - You get matched same day of PH
    - Pay your PH request of N12,500 within 48 hours
    - After one week, the site will pair you automatically to 2 people whom will pay N12,000 each to you

I’ve attached images to prove to you all. One of my guys who started before me last Sunday has even made $50 within a week with not a single referral/downline in his network.

The system automatically connects you with people that will pay you in naira value.

Get smart and be part of the moving train to financial independence now!

Click here to join Ultimate Cycler today!

seanferd Upcoming Guru

Message Count:

seanferd Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    believe in ur self

lanezer Member

Message Count:
    how can one join plx

Message Count:

Message Count:
    Help of just 1,000 Naira ONLY and Get GUARANTEED Help of over 200,000 Naira within 30 DAYS!*

*Details of the system:*

It's a networking business called E COOPERATIVE It's a program that makes you money while you sleep!

E cooperative is a peer to peer payment platform where you pay others and others pay you too.

This simply connotes that there is NO central account where money is paid and disbursed, rather, members pay directly to each other in order of uplines and downlines.

* *HOW IT WORKS:*

*STAGE 1*

*Level 1:*
    Here you register with just 1,000 naira and you will be automatically paired with a NIGERIAN member from any part of the country which you pay the 1,000 naira to.

Upon confirmation by the person, you will be automatically matched by the System to receive payment of 1,000 naira from 4 members, giving you a total of 4,000 naira.

*Level 2:*

After receiving your payment of 4,000 naira, you upgrade to level 2 by paying 2,500 naira (from the 4,000 naira you got from LEVEL 1) to a member in level 2 which the system will pair with you. When your payment is confirmed, you will be automatically matched to receive 2500 naira from 16 persons, which is 40,000 naira.

*LEVEL 3:*
    Here, you pay 5,000 naira (from the 40,000 naira you got from LEVEL 2) to a member matched with you. When your payment is confirmed,you will be automatically matched to receive 5000 naira from 64 persons, which is 320,000 naira.

*LEVEL 4:*
    Here, you pay 10,000 naira (from the 320,000 naira you got from LEVEL 3) to a member matched with you. When your payment is confirmed, you will be automatically matched to receive 10,000 naira from 256 persons, which is 2,560,000 naira.

Differences b/w this system and other network businesses :

This system is unique. I will highlight it here:

Please before you register join our group for proper guidance below
    https://chat.whatsapp.com/FENy7dA0dkTBnQj4crflvg

ANYONE CAN GET Started
    http://ecooperative.online/register/okdenis

Sponsored Links: