Advertisement:

H2G Rocks with 60% while MMM 30%

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Talk/Discussions' started by Okoi dennis Okoi, Nov 15, 2016.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Okoi dennis Okoi Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Sponsored Links:
    THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT H2G 1. H2G is a community of selfless people helping each other financially on the principle of gratuitousness, reciprocity and benevolence. 2. H2g is not a Bank, investment scheme, HYIP, MLM program 3. You mustn't invite someone bfr earning money monthly legitimately. 4. H2g is a global aid, mutual social financial network that connects people who wants to provide financial help to those who need such help and in return earn 60%cash reward monthly for their benevolence. 5. It does not operate on a single central account whereby you may think that it will CRASH just like bank. 6. H2g is strictly known as a peer-to-peer donation platform that empowers people. 7. H2g is builded on trust i.e members trust each other, any other fraudulent Actions will be handle by the SUPPORT TEAM. 8. The action and inaction of the system depend solemnly on the participants. The sustainability of the system is in the hands of the members 9. H2g ask you to provide any amount and earn 60%cash reward in 30days. 10. H2g has been existing in America since 2011,came to Nigeria few months back and have recorded massive registration of about 20,000 and above. 11. The objective of H2g is to eradicate poverty out of human race all over the world and also to bridge the gap between the Poor and the rich, whereby everyone is a BOSS of his/herself. 12. H2g fight against GREED whereby you are expected to re-PH BEFORE getting your first PH for the sustainability of the system to last long and stand the test of time. 13. H2g generate their fund through crowd funding
    Help2get is a growing family that would be heard in Nigeria within 2 month
    Help2get is real
    And I advise you registering Now why is just four month old
    Please make sure you fill in sponsor id else the system will give a sponsor you don't know at all
    Please be warned use a sponsor id you knoW
    Here is there the link to follow for registration
    https://www.help2get.org/index.php?okdenis
    If the form is opend and there is no sponser please use this as sponsor I'd =okdenis
    H2g gives 60% and 10% referral bonus

Call me for more information on

Or clink the link below to join my whatsapp group
    https://chat.whatsapp.com/BkOi8YiARjWHWwpR86ok42

Message Count:
    In three month we will become as rich as dangote
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

ItuExchange GL Legend

Message Count:
    Honestly, if all these are true, there should not be poor people on earth again.

Neteller here: www.ituglobalfx.com.ng

Message Count:

Message Count:

Queenbreeze Member

Message Count:
    Whats the minimum amount on H2G?

Message Count:
    1000 thousand niara is the minimum amount

Sponsored Links: