Advertisement:

*HOT... HOT...HOT (100% of Your Investment)

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Talk/Discussions' started by miko4real, Jan 30, 2017.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

miko4real Member

Message Count:
    Sponsored Links:
    HOT!!! HOT!!! HOT!!!

TO BE FORMALLY LAUNCHED ON 1st February, 2017.
    The Best Peer to Peer, I repeat the best peer to peer donation has just been launched. It's called the awakening or TA as people love to call it.

What makes TA the best.

TA IS HERE TO RESTORE HOPE AND LOSES ON OTHER PEER TO PEER PLATFORMS.

*1. CONSTANT 5% FROM DOWNLINES:*
    You don't have to refer people before you earn but if you do decide to, in TA you receive 5% every time those directly under you Provide Help.

*2. NO GUIDERS:*
    The absence of guiders in TA means that money isn't unnecessarily doled out to some people who often do almost next to nothing to receive such huge sums of money just because they refer you into the system.

*3. FIXED PH AMOUNT:*
    In TA when you PH and then GH after 20 days, you cannot PH again with a lower amount. You can either maintain that same amount you initially PHed with or you increase it. This makes the system healthy.

YOU GET 100% IN 20DAYS. 5% PER DAY.

MIN DONATION : $10
    MAX DONATION : $1000

*4. RE-COMMITMENT:*
    In TA,you are required to recommitment 50% before you GH in order to ensure a sustainable system.

*5. Sustainability:*
    TA is far more stable and designed to stay relevant long enough. So chill and keep earning.

. *6. SECURITY:*
    The security checks in TA are much strong. Once you have put in your blockchain address, you can no longer edit it without contacting Admins. Hence, you're encouraged to be careful when entering those details. This check makes it difficult for someone to just log into your account and steal your money by changing your wallet address just before you are about to receive your bitcoin. Also, the site is SSL protected and hacker proof. TA is build with the best security measures.

*8. BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY:*
    On TA BITCOIN is the currency for transactions, which makes it a global platform.

*9.MAINTENANCE:
    You have to pay $5 maintenance fee which is deducted from every PH or Donation. This does not affect your total GH. This fee will be deactivated after two months.

10.BEST SUPPORT TEAM:
    TA has the best support team who are ever ready to provide the best customer service.

TA is here to restore HOPE AND LOVE. If you're not in then you're missing.

To register click on the link below
    https://www.theawakeningcommunity.com/MainPortal/membershome/reg.php?ref=mikoexco
    OR
    https://www.theawakeningcommunity.com/index.php?ref=mikoexco
    Ph starts on 1st of February.
    • Guru Member

YoungBoyz Guru Member

Message Count:
    Hello Friends, I am proud to inform you that MMMunited is
    working 100%. MMMunited pays 100% every 30days for your PH,
    have provided help, also have gotten help 'from refer bonus, loyalty
    bonus up to speedy bonus and even my 100% end of the month help
    provided' and i was sorted in less than 48hrs, isn't that amazing.
    MMMUnited has proving lots of things 'Action speaks louder than
    words'. Now i can go anywhere, buy anything and even eat
    anything, simply because MMMUnited gat my back and am
    financially free from been broke. WhatsApp nos : +2348063545789.
    https://mmmunited.org/a/register?ref=babangidasalduma@gmail.com

miko4real Member

Message Count:
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

peterutasi GL Legend

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    pm things
    My name is peter i am one of u guy here i will love to share some thing with this site and it is only for those that need extra cash and know what bitcoin is, i will like you to sign up with this site and just try it for a week they pay has low 207 bits very 1 hours and if you are very luck you may get has high has 0.20691724 BTC but is has one problem IP MTN does not work on the site but Airtel does work not sure of Glo and Etisalat . Once you sign up with then and add any of your Bitcoin wallet address and you can make up to 30000 bits a week then you will be paid automatically every Sunday into your bitcoin wallet but if you did not met up it will be rolled over to the next week and added to the work done for that week and you will be paid so if you are interested you can try and see what you can make in 1 month web address

http://freebitco.in/?r=3808826

Thanks All and thank me later

Remember it is very 1 hour u need to click to get bits

if u have any thing to you can chat me on whatsapp 08035157387

miko4real Member

Message Count:
    i just got my 200$ THE AWAKENING IS PAYING
    SEE PAYMENT PROOVE

Attached Files:

Sponsored Links: