Advertisement:

HOW TO BYPASS WIRLESS AUTHORIZE CONNECTION

Discussion in 'PC Tricks, Tutorials, Softwares And Solutions' started by Obuntu Cracks, Jan 28, 2011.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Obuntu Cracks Member

Message Count:
    Sponsored Links:
    FIRST  FACTS:

-WEP stands for Wired Equivalent Privacy
    -WEP is used to secure wireless networks from eavesdroppers
    -WEP usually takes hours to crack

WEP has always been a long and tedious job, untill recently, when two FBI agents demonstrated how it´s possible to crack WEP in under 4 minutes (3 to be exact).

[glow=red,2,300][glow=red,2,300][move]Here is how they did it:[/move][/glow][/glow]

1. Run Kismet to find your target network. Get the SSID and the channel.

2. Run Airodump and start capturing data.

3. With Aireplay, start replaying a packet on the target network. (You can find a ‘good packet’ by looking
    at the BSSID MAC on Kismet and comparing it to the captured packet’s BSSID MAC).

4. Watch as Airodump goes crazy with new IVs. Thanks to Aireplay.

5. Stop Airodump when you have about 1,000 IVs.

6. Run Aircrack on the captured file.

7. You should see the WEP key infront of you now.

PROGRAMS USED:

-Kismet

Kismet is an 802.11 layer2 wireless network detector, sniffer, and intrusion detection system.
    It is designed for Linux.

You can download it at www.kismetwireless.net
    A windows version can be downloaded at http://www.renderlab.net/projects/wrt54g/kiswin.html

-Aircrack (Includes Airodump, Aireplay, Aircrack and optional Airdecap for decrypting WEP/WPA capture files)

Aircrack is the 802.11 WEP and WPA-PSK keys Cr@cking program that can recover this keys once enough encrypted packets have been captured with airodump.

Airdecap is used to decrypt WEP/WPA capture files.

Airmon can be used to configure the wireless card.

Aireplay is used to inject frames.

Airodump is used for packet capturing of raw 802.11 frames and is particularly suitable for collecting WEP IVs (initialization vectors) for the intent of using them with aircrack-ng.

Download the whole suit at www.aircrack-ng.org

femmmi Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    na wa...u don use grammer finish man pikin.nice work abeg put am in simple english
    • Guru Member

Princegav Guru Member

Message Count:
    guy ride on. Dat kismet dey my flash for 1 year nw.

femmmi Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    y now

ZICKSINGLES Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    guy 2
    2much

Anonymous Guest

• GL Senior Member
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

⠿Doluv3.9⡢⡣â„¢ GL Senior Member

Message Count:
    pls i luv dis wireles oh but me no undstand oh
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

FITZ GL Legend

Message Count:
    @threadowner Guy u try wella,guys no try understand am just get the software and try it out.It works wella...
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

FITZ GL Legend

Message Count:
    True talk dadon...Guruslodge is turning into another thing...Guys now hiding their secrets,if it is supposed to be like that..Nobody will be browsing free on mobile but cast did it and revealed it...And we all re now enjoying...But some guys even some of our moderators and admins...Re hiding secrets from us...Why buy paid server.Why not teach us how to open and verify a paypal account and how to get a master card..So we could start creating our own paid servers...Imagine hosting a server with $3 and selling it to us at a rate of #1000 each...Too bad we all should emulate casts,he is the best guru in this site...I just got bored...For a very long time now...I just kept quiet and pretended i don't know what's happening...Please we all should buckle up...When someone opens a thread to teach others something very important the thread is either locked up or deleted...Please i no fit shout...Guruslodge will soon fall if we don't keep to these highlighted informations.As it is already doing...Imagine locking up airtel thread...Please let's repent to make this site of  better quality..This site should be better this 2011...Thanks

ShollyJay® Member

Message Count:
    tanx man
    God bless
    dis is almost wot av bin waiting for

ShollyJay® Member

Message Count:
    buh i successfully connected t0 a wireless network, buh my br0wsers did n0t respond

d0es it means dat wireless hav special IP & PORT ?

futureeternal Member

Message Count:
    It is one thing to open up and it is another thing for ears to understand and minds to agree. It is a good thing guys are speaking up and i love it because we won't die in silence and gurus won't give up.

tucoâ„¢ Member

Message Count:

2pac Member

Message Count:
    the wireless network have a password before you can loin you need to break the passsword

Ephysy Member

Message Count:
    Nice wrk man,but d grammars nd procedure too much.se na all dis cafe servers wey slow,we go tak download those softwares,can we dwnload it via fone nd transfer to pc?

DEREFORMER Member

Message Count:
    DOWNLOAD KISMET AND ITS OVA.BCOS WHEN U START D KISMET SERVER,IT WIL DETECT D WLAN AVAILABLE AND WILL TAKE 3 TO 4 HRS TO GENERATE A WEP KEY.
    • GL Senior Member
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

POSSIBLE GL Senior Member

Message Count:
    Everything will be alright one day. Just that we all fail to digg deep. All saying server is sold at 1000. Just want you to know that its not easy managing a site like guruslodge.com we are. No one is praying to loose. PEAce.

Sponsored Links: