Advertisement:

How to creat your s40 theme by myisaiah

Discussion in 'Nokia S40 Themes' started by myisaiah, Oct 5, 2010.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

myisaiah Member

Message Count:
    Sponsored Links:
    Create your s40 theme in the easy way.it may be some how complicated but you will enjoy having your own personnal pictures as a theme

myisaiah Member

Message Count:
    All your need is blue ftp and a theme.i know almost all s40 user is familiar with blueftp and if you dont have one you can get it at sharemobile.ro

myisaiah Member

Message Count:
    Follow these steps carefully STEP 1 create 3 new folders in your gallery or memory card and open your blue ftp and copy a theme to the 1st folder,open the copied theme,press menu,select all and extract into the 2nd folder,copy the pictures you also want to use into the 3rd folder  STEP 2  pick your pen and write down all you have in the 2nd folder as it is written in small and capital letter it very important,rename your picture in the 3rd folder to what the you written down as it is written in capital or small letters exception of the this theme_descriptor.xml(pls donot use too much pictures bcos the theme not be too large for your phone 2 load it must not be more than 3mb) example assuming the theme contain just 4 contents Space.gif,opener.png,sett1.gif and theme_descriptor.xml and you want to use  3 pictures,rename the pictures to Space.gif,opener.png,sett1.gif and leave the theme_descriptor.xml so in your 3rd folder you have your renamed picture go back to the 2nd folder you will see theme_descriptor.xml copy it to the 3rd folder so in the 3rd folder you will have your renamed pictures and the copied theme_descriptor.xml  STEP 3 finally in the 3rd folder where you have your renamed pics press menu and select all,press menu again and click on compress items(nth) press ok and it will start to compress, when it is done exist blue ftp and you will find your theme in the 3rd folder with the other files.pls i need testimonies to let me know  that i didnot waste my time typin with red button.thanks

EngrPiper Member

Message Count:

xenax Member

Message Count:
    My blue ftp doesnt store items in a particular folder,instead it stores outside d selected folder..anyways,i tried it bt it still shows me d same theme..i knw im not doing sometn correctly...pls help

Saha Member

Message Count:
    2 hands up!

peterson Member

Message Count:
    Nice... n i'll try this.

nelvila Member

Message Count:
    Where can i download theme descriptor App

Johnny4real Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    You're mouthed. It worked. Well done bro and Thanks.

klefbaba Member

Message Count:
    link=>http://www.google.com than search for sharemobile.ro or unitymobile.wapka.mobi

Magichands Member

Message Count:
    use xplore s60v3 and 5

Sponsored Links: