Advertisement:

HOW TO DOWNLOAD WITH GREAT SPEED USING MOZILLA

Discussion in 'PC Tricks, Tutorials, Softwares And Solutions' started by echesi1, Jan 29, 2011.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

echesi1 Member

Message Count:
    Sponsored Links:
    FELLOWS GURUS I HAVE DONE MY RESEARCH AND I CAME UP WITH THIS NEW DISCOVERY. DO YOU KNOW THAT MOZILLA FIRFOX COMPANY LAUNCHED AN INBUILT DOWNLOAD ACCELERATOR WHICH IS SERIOUSLY COMPETING WIT INTERNET DOWNLOAD MANAGER IN THIS CASE NO PROXY IS REQUIRE JUST WEN U ARE READY TO DOWNLOAD IT WILL POP OUT ON ITS OWN THEN YOU CHOOSE NORMAL MOZILLA DOWNLOAD OR  THE NEW ONE SO YOU MAY HAVE PROBLEMS DOWNLOAD IT DIRECTLY FROM THEIR WEBSITE SO USE THIS LINK REMEMBER IT WILL INSTALL AS ADD-ONS ENJOY BROTHERS http://sneakme.net/browse.php?u=czovL2F ... &f=norefer

Ebbydee Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    ive been using this since december last year, guys its very good. Tnx echesi1
    • GL Senior Member
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

POSSIBLE GL Senior Member

Message Count:
    @thread owner. Thanks for the sharing. God bless

Alutaguru Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    @THREAD OWNER PLEASE THE SNEAK ME LINK YOU GAVE FOR THIS MOZILLA ADD-ON IS NOT WORKING, THIS IS BECAUSE SNEAK ME SITE IS CURRENTLY EXPERIENCING SOME TECHNICL PROBLEMS.
    PLEASE WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE ADD-ON SO THAT WE WILL BE ABLE TO SURF THE INTERNET AND FIND IT THROUGH OTHER PROXY WEBSITES.
    THANKS IN ANTICIPATION

Sponsored Links: