HOW TO GET YOUR CERTIFICATE AND KEY FREE AND FAST

Discussion in 'DELETED POSTS' started by MaCdee, Sep 12, 2011.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

MaCdee Member

Message Count:
    Visit www.nokioteca.net/home/forum then register with them, note this site iz nt english, so i would prefer or advice you use fb login i.e facebook login Afta doing that find your profile settings by using this link www.nokioteca.net/home/forum/index.php? ... ab=members, when you have found it go down to where u see cellulare: input your phone model e.g nokia E72 then go down again to the last option where you will find imei cellulare: Imput you phones imei (get urs by dailing *#06#) then save,

Afta that locate a forum that has (devcert) at the end of its topic name and click on it. When it opens look for a topic name Richiedi Qui Il Tuo Certificato [date] note find the 1 with the most recent date then click it and post a reply sayin Certificate Request Anytin other than this will be ignored
    Naw once that topic gets enuf request the admin will reply with an attachment of the cer and key file.rar so the cer and key in that file will work for evrybody that requested in that topic then another new topic will be opened..

This might not sign all apps

trytors09 Member

Message Count:
    Hi my guy gud job done,difficult but i try to arrive at something ,ao can I use the cert key?

MaCdee Member

Message Count:
    ok no problem thanks
    • Guru Member

C-YBER NAIJAHACKY

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    iPhone 5s
    d certificat signs mainly helloox its nt signin all apps u use it to sign hellox then use it to hack ur phone.