Advertisement:

How to hack sites

Discussion in 'PC Tricks, Tutorials, Softwares And Solutions' started by samuel92, Jun 28, 2011.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

samuel92 Member

Message Count:
    Sponsored Links:
    {1}LEARN how to hack sites,credit cards emails, sql injection,PHISING <such as creating fake loging pages>,how to send viruses to sites. {2} how to modify applications, free browsing cheats on phones and laptops for six{6} months free browsing, how to hack nokia e71, e75, e63etc, how to GENERATE MTN,GLO AND AIRTEL RECHARGE CARDS <www.mtncard.wap.sh>, how to hack wireless LAN with ur phone and laptops {3}Upgrade your Jamb utme score after the Exam if You are not satisfy on your Jamb Score, Low Score Upgrade, Any Subject Upgrade & Any other Result problem Assistance. Plz no Flashing. 100% Guaranteed Assurance For your Future. Don't allow your self to spend another year at home while your mates are out there Looking for their Future now that you have the opportunity . So just call +447024062376 or 07063982432 now  The earlier the better. PLS NO SCAM. 100% GUARANTEED LINK ASSURANCE. jst give it a trial

{1}LEARN how to hack sites,credit cards emails, sql injection,PHISING <such as creating fake loging pages>,how to send viruses to sites. {2} how to modify applications, free browsing cheats on phones and laptops for six{6} months free browsing, how to hack nokia e71, e75, e63etc, how to GENERATE MTN,GLO AND AIRTEL RECHARGE CARDS <www.mtncard.wap.sh>, how to hack wireless LAN with ur phone and laptops {3}Upgrade your Jamb utme score after the Exam if You are not satisfy on your Jamb Score, Low Score Upgrade, Any Subject Upgrade & Any other Result problem Assistance. Plz no Flashing. 100% Guaranteed Assurance For your Future. Don't allow your self to spend another year at home while your mates are out there Looking for their Future now that you have the opportunity . So just call +447024062376 or 07063982432 now  The earlier the better. PLS NO SCAM. 100% GUARANTEED LINK ASSURANCE. jst give it a trial

fredrick Member

Message Count:
    Re: ,ow to hack sites

i like wat i see pls i want to knw how to modify application 4 free browing cheat on phne and laptops also how to make cheat on phne and laptops.i want to knw how to hack wireless law wth laptops i will cal later fredrick

elbowgrease Member

Message Count:

guy i want to know how to hack mtn recharge card

Austorium Member

Message Count:

I believe nothing is impossible,bro

dc.wizzy Member

Message Count:

honeslty boss....i gbadu dis ur thread...buh i tried to load dos cards on ur link and it aint goin...wats d prob????any link or date pls forward it to ma mail...padecent@yahoo.com

halhaagy1 Member

Message Count:

na tru doz cards ar nt workin
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Google GL Legend

Message Count:

@thread owner y cant u put some free stuff in here first b4 callin u?.
    • GL Senior Member
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

POSSIBLE GL Senior Member

Message Count:

YOU DREAM BIG
    • GL Senior Member
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

POSSIBLE GL Senior Member

Message Count:

YOU NO KNOW 9gerian's STUFF?

Princeephraim56 Member

Message Count:

d internet is home of all thngs.
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

valentino001 GL Legend

Message Count:
    How can I hack phones

Vincentylo Member

Message Count:
    solution for computer activation call me on 08168884363 for window 7 and vista

jonac Member

Message Count:
    owna never hack symbian phones finishe, nw nah sites, see my e65 4 7month nw no hope, na persone site nai u wan hack.
    mad man!

Sponsored Links: