HOW TO MAKE $5 TO $20 FROM SECRET WEBSITE

Discussion in 'DELETED POSTS' started by femibalos, Jun 22, 2011.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

femibalos Member

Message Count:
    1.        “Discover The Secret Technique That Made Me Over $640 In Less Than 2 Weeks Alone From A Secret Website!
    What If You Uncovered A Secret Technique That You Could Use To Make $100 Weekly? Would You Tell Anyone? Well I Have! So Stop What You’re Doing And Read This Amazing Letter Before I Pulled Down This Page!"

Dear Friend,
    Are you one of the people that have paid thousands of Naira to marketers just to  teach you how to make money online but they what you get doesn't work?
    Are you one of the people that have attended a lot of seminars yet you have not made a dime online?
    Do you want to make money online but you are not sure which way to go?
    Have you Wasted a lot of money buying all types of information products just because the owner promise to make you a lot of money?

If you belong to any of these group of people then you know there is nothing as frustrating as passing through this, I have wasted over N100,000 buying different type of products that promise to show me how to make money online but after purchasing the product, it seems as if everything never works, then I was totally broke that I was thinking of what will happen to my life if I don't have a stable source of income. if you have find your  self in this type of situation then you know what am talking about, you don't need to feel bad again about your situation because.
    I ordered for a lot of products from different information marketers and internet marketers.
    And I didn't find anything that actually worked for me.
    PROBLEM #1 - Almost all the product I bought are not self explanatory.
    PROBLEM #2 - Most Of The products They Are selling are not working
    PROBLEM #3 - They Dont Have good Customer Support, Once You purchase the product, they dont care about you again because they are after your money.
    I have spend a lot of money just like you until One  faithful day that I stumbled on this secret website and in the first week of applying this secret  I made $67 dollars after that I made  close to $127, Later I made $640 in just 22 weeks. If you really want to know this secret so that by next week you will have $100 in your account as well then read on.
    Even though the secrets am using to make this is so simple that anybody can start using it to make quick bucket loads of cash for themselves within days.
    Introducing Saban Ariyo $100 Weekly Income Formula
    I have compiled the secrets that I used to make $640 in to a step by step guide so that if  you lay your hands on this simple report you can start making $100 every because its quick  to read, These are some of the things you will learn in this report.
    How to open an account with this site so that you can start cashing it big from it.
    How to turn 5 minutes of your time to just $5 income and do it over and over again
    How to make money creating facebook accounts and twitter accounts
    How you can turn your facebook account to your cash dumping ground
    How to make quick cash with your twitter accounts
    How to legally withdraw your money right here in nigeria
    How to open a paypal account and verify it so that you can start using it for your online business.
    How to Make $100 Weekly From this Secret Website
    And lots more ..............................
    If you are among the first 10 people to get this special report, i am going to bribe you silly with all these outrageous bonus
    Super Bonus 1 -  How To Make $100,000 In Year From Information Marketing -  Value $47
    Super Bonus 2 - How I Made My First Million On The Internet By Ewen Chia -Value N5,000
    Super Bonus 3 - $200 in 15 Minutes - Super fast Affiliate Cash - $27
    Super Bonus 4 - $11,390 in 4 Hours Blueprint - By Jani G - Value $67
    Over N25, 000 worth of bonus ! So how much will you pay to get this product, well since the entire bonus is worth N25,000 , so all am asking you to pay is …….
    N10,000? Hell No!
    N5,000? Nope, I wont charge that cause a lot of student will want to buy this, even though a lot of people charge this amount for their crappy info products. All am asking you to pay is N1,000! Yes I mean it N1,000. I know what you are thinking, you think am crazy, hell no, am giving out this product for N1,000 to only first 50 people that order.
    Are you ready to learn an easy way to make money from the internet with just 2 hours work?
    What are you waiting for?

ORDER NOW

SO FOR PAYMENT JUST PAY SUM OF #1,000 TO THIS GTB ACCOUNT DETAILS:

BANK NAME: GUARANTEE TRUST BANK.  (GTB)
    ACCOUNT NAME: SABAN ARIYO.
    ACCOUNT NUMBERS: 4413762721590.
    AFTER PAYMENT TEXT YOUR NAME, TELLER NUMBER, #1,000. AND YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TO ANY OF THESE NUMBERS: 08137875458 OR 07090928760. OR EMAIL ADDRESS ON : infotechguruslimited@yahoo.com.
    YOUR PACKAGE WILL DELIVER IMMEDIATELY I CONFIRM YOUR PAYMENT, SO HURRY UP NOW AND GRAB THIS LIFE TIME OPPORTUNITY .

2. get ten new investment websites, these websites are new and the most interest of it is that you can invest with little amount or no money, I mean no investment and you will profit, you want to know it is a new secrets, you will make money without putting your money with these websites, these websites are great, some big person don’t want to reveal this to you, but am ready, so with just little of #500. yes get all these ten investments for just #500 and get these bonuses:

1.  I WILL GIVE YOU WHERE YOU CAN GET ORIGINAL NEW BLACKBERRY (NOT CHINA PHONE), I MEAN ORIGINAL BLACKBERRY FOR #6,500. YES HERE IN NIGERIA .

2.  LATEST DISCOVERY HOW TO SOURCE FOR FUND FROM BANK FOR BUSINESS WITHOUT COLLATERAL.

3.  GET NEW 5 NEW AND SURE-REST ARTICLE WEBSITES THAT PAY NOT LESS THAN $30 FOR ONE ARTICLE YOU WRITE.

4.    TURN $1 TO MONEY MAKING MACHINE: YES WITH $1 IN YOUR LIBERTY RESERVE YOU ARE GOING TO SEE ANOTHER WAY TO TURN YOUR SINGLE DOLLAR TO MONEY MAKING WITH SIMPLE METHODS, HOW? FIND OUT WHEN YOU BUY THE PACKAGE,

5. WITH JUST $10 MAKE $5 PER LITTLE JOB INTO YOUR LIBERTY RESERVE: YES WITH THIS WEBSITE, YOU ARE GOING TO SEE HOW TO MAKE $5 PER LITTLE JOB YOU DO FOR THIS WEBSITE, AND AGAIN THEY ARE GOING TO GIVE YOU $500 WORTH PRODUCTS-PACKAGE WITH RESALL RIGHT, THEY WILL SEND YOUR MONEY INSTANTLY INTO YOUR LIBERTY RESERVE ACCOUNT IMMEDIATELY YOU COMPLETE THE JOB AND THIS JOB IS VERY EASY, I MAKE $75 TO $120 PER DAY WITH WEBSITE, YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE YOU WILL FIND OUT WHEN YOU BUY THE PACKAGE.

6. MANUAL ON HOW TO SEND BULK SMS  TO GSM AND LANDLINES @ #1 FROM PHONE WITHOUT INTERNET CONNECTION. THIS BONUS VALUE #2000

7.  MANUAL ON HOW TO ACTIVATE GSM SHORT CODE LIKE 35200 AND MAKE GOOD MONEY FROM IT. THIS BONUS VALUE #3000

SO FOR PAYMENT JUST PAY SUM OF #1,000 TO THIS GTB ACCOUNT DETAILS:

BANK NAME: GUARANTEE TRUST BANK.  (GTB)
    ACCOUNT NAME: SABAN ARIYO.
    ACCOUNT NUMBERS: 4413762721590.

AFTER PAYMENT TEXT YOUR NAME, TELLER NUMBER, INVESTMENT, #1,000. AND YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TO ANY OF THESE NUMBERS: 08137875458 OR 07090928760. OR EMAIL ADDRESS ON : infotechguruslimited@yahoo.com.
    Hurry up now and get your own copy.
    • GL Senior Member
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

POSSIBLE GL Senior Member

Message Count:
    So with all the money you are making. Still not enough for you. 1k for the package. Guy think well

eedriyz Member

Message Count:

Greatbokoâ„¢ Member

Message Count:
    • GL Senior Member
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Message Count:

we hail thee

Greatbokoâ„¢ Member

Message Count:
    Hmm... One day u must pay to knw where to buy Kuli-Kuli

Emeka okoro Member

Message Count:
    Could dis be real

ray99 Member

Message Count:
    J.A.M.B.O.R.E.E; GUYZ SOJI!

eedriyz Member

Message Count:
    I can bet its all about FIVERR

eedriyz Member

Message Count:

eedriyz Member

Message Count:

eedriyz Member

Message Count:

eedriyz Member

Message Count:

L0rdZ0uga® Member

Message Count:
    dudes claiming dey make money on d net... Somehow still waste dia tym typing long sales pages nd selling dia money secrets 1,000 or 1,500 . . . Y'all gotta be kidding me

ebukahenry Member

Message Count:
    please if you know that you want to paste any valueable information that will help us and you want to charge for it please you better stay with ur infor alone because this site is not a money making forum please.why is it that we nigerians are so wicked to each other.this site is where niger youth help there self pls.

Colejo Member

Message Count:
    You Are Madt Gannnn.....!

Donpan Member

Message Count:
    Yu they find who to lick yansh abi?
    • GL Senior Member
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Message Count:

I just wonder why someone will wake up one day and claim to be making dollars hourly and still insisting on 1k for the ebook or product sales.
    Do they think the viewers is ****?
    • GL Senior Member
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Message Count:

I just wonder why someone will wake up one day and claim to be making dollars hourly and still insisting on 1k for the ebook or product sales.
    Do they think the viewers is ****?
    • GL Senior Member
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Message Count:

buchi2let Member

Message Count:
    those guys dat wnt u 2 bring money thru d internet 2 dia bank accs r thieves. b wornd 9ja guys r wise scamer.

buchi2let Member

Message Count:
    finally finally i have recievd my payoneer debit master card free of charge. i will post hw i got mine, very soon but in my blogsite i dnt need ur money bcos i ddnt pay 4 it:http://dejosinvestment.blogspot.com

sammy4life Member

Message Count:
    Looking for a way to make money online?

Just visit http://bonnysite.webs.com

On the top you would see Work From Home Projects. Click on it, search for any job you think you can do, bid for the job and earn your money.