Advertisement:

How to make money with MMM

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Talk/Discussions' started by scheat39, Nov 12, 2016.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

• Guru Member

scheat39 Guru Member

Message Count:
    Sponsored Links:
    How to make money with MMM
    [IMG]

MMM allows you to earn 30% per month and it is not a High Yield Investment Program!!!

What does MMM stand for?
    MMM is a Global Mutual Aid Fund, World people's Bank, Financial Social Network aimed at alleviating poverty. The bottom line is that this is a voluntary informal association of millions and millions of people throughout the Earth, rebelled against the financial slavery and for this aim they have consolidated their capital — even though there are small amounts, owing to a great number, that is millions of people, it's already the power. Awesome and invincible power, growing every day!

YES, IT IS POSSIBLE TO EARN 30% PER MONTH HERE, BUT THIS IS NOT A HYIP!

This is a community of ordinary people, selflessly helping each other, a kind of the Global Fund of mutual aid. This is the first sprout of something new in modern soulless and ruthless world of greed and hard cash. The goal here is not the money. The goal is to destroy the world's unjust financial system. Financial Apocalypse! Before you join, get yourself acquainted with the website.
    [IMG]
    Click here to Register

HOW TO REGISTER ON THE WEBSITE
    Go to www.nigeria-mmm.net and fill the form

Enter the Personal Office (PO).
    There will be two big buttons: “Provide Help” and “Get Help”.
    If you want to put your money, so click “Provide Help” and point the sum of money, you would like to put in the System. The minimal sum is 1000 NGN.
    You will get in the same moment Mavro in your PO, and they begin to grow with the rates of 30% per month.(Mavro is only the currency inside the system.)

By the way You get mavro, but you cannot sell them, they will be under the status “Unconfirmed”, because You didn't transfer your money, you just decided to do that.
    Then you will get the order with bank details of a man that you must transfer the money.

The order will also have the contact details of that man, so you can talk with him if you wish and make sure, that he is real and alive man, same as You are.

[IMG]

Click here to Register

There is no central account in MMM, to collect all the money of participants (and from where they could be stolen easily). All the money transfers are made directly between participants.
    It means that everything is quite clear and honest. MMM plays just a role as some kind of a dispatch, which connect the participants.

Transfer the money to that participant. He confirms the receive, and after that Your Mavro become “confirmed”. That's it! Now You can sell them at any moment, fully or in parts.
    If you want to sell your Mavro, click “Get Help” and point the sum.

Another participant will get the order and he will transfer money to You, provide help. Same You did it before. But don't forget to confirm you money receive, after You get the money to Your bank account. (Not before! Beware of fraudsters!) Or the sender couldn't confirm his mavro.
    You can take a look of PO and all this buttons "Provide Help" and "Get help" in the DEMO.

We suggest you to participate with a small sum at the beginning, not critical for You, and go through the full process. From registration until you get the money. And so You will understand everything and all doubts will disappear.

REQUIREMENT BEFORE JOINING MMM NIGERIA
    1. Email Address (Make sure its a valid email address) create one email here http://mail.yahoo.com
    2. your phone number (Don’t use a number that is unavailable)
    3. Bank account (diamond bank, first bank, etc)
    4. COMPUTER OR SMART phone (android,apple,window phone,any mobile device that can view websites in desktop format) FOR INTERNET CONECTION
    5. MONEY (you can start with any amount as low as N1,000) please note that their are Registration bonus if you start from any of bellow ammount:
    • from N20,000 ======b0nus of $20 (10k)
    • from N180,000======bonus of $50 (25k

How to login to mmmoffice

After creating your account, you will have to login to your PO, now the website to login to your account will be different. Instead of using mmm-nigeria net, we are going to make use of www.mmmoffice.com to login to our mmm Nigeria dashboard.
    1. To login mmm, go to http://www.mmmoffice.com
    2. Type the verification code at the page correctly then click on login
    3. Now, put the email you used during your registration in the space provided and put your password also in the space for it and then click on login
    4. Welcome to your mmm account
    Now you have to provide help but before then, you need to put your bank account number at your mmm account, simply click on account at the top of the mmm office net page and put your bank name, account name and account number.
    How to Provide help in MMM – investing with mmm Nigeria

For you to start getting 30% interest, you will have to use the provide help button at the mmmoffice page to specify how much you want to invest. After that, you will have to keep checking your account at mmmoffice.com to know when you arte merged with someone, then you will receive the account number to pay in to. After payment, you will have to scan and upload the payment receipt and teller.
    How to Get Help in MMM – Withdrawing your money from mmm Nigeria

If you have provided help using the method above, you will be eligible to withdraw at the end of the month. To withdraw both you principal money, 30% interest and the registration bonus, go to www.mmmoffice.com and login as directed above. Click on get help and specify the amount you wish to withdraw relax and wait for your money to be credited into your account.

You can also see this video for complete registration procedure

Click here to Register

Call or Whatsapp +2348149822078 for clarification or drop questions in the comment box below.

For a complete Walkthrough on how to register, click HERE

Long Live MMM in Nigeria! Long Live MMM!!!
    • Guru Member

netg33k ...live what you preach!

Message Count:
    MAC [MUTUAL AID COMMUNITY]

Earn 100% (bitcoins) / 50% (local currency) in just 15 days, PH and GH between active members all over the world!!!

Peer-to-peer mutual aid community
    Growing Worldwide & No Recommitment.

*WHAT DOES MAC ENTAIL?*

***No-Recommitment
    ***Good/Dedicated Support
    ***DDOS AND SSL-Protected site coupled with Swiss security.
    ***Worldwide; Rapidly growing international community
    ***Guider-enabled system hence requires sponsor details when signing up

a. Mac-btc (bitcoin users)

***100% in 15 days!!!
    ***6.67% Daily Growth
    ***No Tasks
    ***Minimum Offer (PH): $10
    ***PH locked for 15 days
    ***Minimum Request (GH): $20
    ***Referral Commission (10% Direct Referral)
    ***Bonus does not earn interest. (GH advised)
    ***PH stops earning after 15 days. (GH advised)

Join:
    https://mac-btc.com/user/register?rf=08069685440

b. Mac-Nigeria (Naira users)

***50% in 15 days!!!
    ***3.33% Daily Growth
    ***No Tasks
    ***Minimum Offer (PH): ₦5,000
    ***PH locked for 15 days
    ***Minimum Request (GH): ₦7500
    ***Referral Commission (10% Direct Referral)
    ***Bonus does not earn interest. (GH advised)
    ***PH stops earning after 15 days. (GH advised)

Join:
    https://mac-nigeria.com/user/register?rf=08069685440

https://chat.whatsapp.com/4UV370VVaCjH3XxkyfLbzN

https://telegram.me/joinchat/D9uXQEAoP8Elp6h-m7cABA
    • Guru Member

scheat39 Guru Member

Message Count:
    o
    open a separate thread for that please

tegose Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Please guys, I ph 200000 and I have been matched and paid, my marvo is showing green already but my registration bonus of 50$ is still frozen, if I take the money out of it b4 time will my registration bonus disappear?
    • Guru Member

scheat39 Guru Member

Message Count:
    NO, IT WILL REMAIN THERE UNTIL U WITHDRAW IT .
    even if u decide not to touch it, the 50 dollar will also be growing 30% monthly, is your money.
    • Guru Member

scheat39 Guru Member

Message Count:
    A TESTIMONEY
    Date: 2016-11-10
    Assistance received: 204 000 ngn
    I am oladosu segun emmanuel a participant of MMM from ile ife area of osun state, nigeria. I provided help with the sum of 170,000 on the 7th 0f october,2016 and got help with the sum of 204,000 on the 27th of october,2016. MMM is real, MMM pays

[IMG]

Click here to Register

Call or Whatsapp +2348149822078 for clarification or drop questions in the comment box below.

• Guru Member

tobyfresh222 Guru Member

Message Count:
    If I start with lets say 1k will I still get my 30% at the end of the month?
    • Guru Member

scheat39 Guru Member

Message Count:
    yes my brother, the 1k will amount to 1,300 only, 30% is 300 only.
    please note that if you start from 20k, you will receive 10k free plus your 30% which is 6k
    total is 36k for the first month....

Click here to Register

• Guru Member

scheat39 Guru Member

Message Count:
    A testimony

Date: 2016-11-05
    Assistance received: 1 301 000 ngn
    FULLNESS OF JOY Hello everyone. This is Fullness of Joy. My name is Joy. I am excited to share my Fullness of Joy on MMM. I live in Lagos. I participate in MMM. A friend introduced MMM to me and I registered. I believe in MMM ideology of financial freedom. I started participating with hope that I will receive financial help when I provide help to members of the community. At first, I thought it was a joke, but I have since realized it is true. I provided help of N1,000,000 on September 27, 2016. I got help of N1,301,000 on October 28, 2016. All the money was paid direct into my bank account within 48 hours. Yes. I am full of joy. MMM is real. MMM pays. MMM has empowered me to increase my financial abilities. I can now do greater things with the additional money I get from MMM. I will be investing some of the money from MMM to achieve my dream project of first class Beauty Salon. This is wonderful. I am investing into my future, without fear, without doubt. Please join MMM today and experience the Fullness of Joy.

[IMG]

Click here to Register

Mylane Member

Message Count:
    hmmmmmmmm
    • Guru Member

scheat39 Guru Member

Message Count:
    Date: 2016-11-141
    Assistance received: 5 599 000 ngn
    My name is EMENIKE. Am a participant in MMM. i live in Nigeria. i provided help of #3000000 on the 27th of September and i provided another help of #1000000 on the 9th of October. i got help of #5,599000 on the 1st of November 2016. mmm is really making my dreams come true.

[IMG]

Click here to Register

deafboyz Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    HOW TO GET HELP (WITHDRAW)
    Now you want to collect your money plus profit.
    You can be monitoring your daily growth by clicking MAVRO and
    click FUTURE
    You can now wait for 30 days or 7 days.
    Depending on how long you want to wait.
    Note;
    In mmm united, after 7 days of pledging, you can withdraw your
    capital plus the daily profits for 7 days.
    In this case you have to stop the growth of your MAVRO and get
    help to withdraw.
    Example;
    If I start with $100, i have been merged and i have paid.
    After 7 days , the $100 must have grown to $120.
    I can stop the growth and take out the $120.

Mrhansel Member

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    Samsung Galaxy S5

Just_chucks Member

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    S3 mini
    Guys register on ultimate cycler with #12500 and get #50,000 within a week. It works, am a living testimony. Use this link to register if you want your pay to come very quickly "ultimatecycler.com/ref/asogwachuks10"

Toy Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    iCharity Club Nigeria.

Every Nigerian needs this. Its Members to members helping community.

When you register, you will need to donate the sum of N6000 ($20) to a fellow member, and he will then confirm your donation and then the system (Admin) will put 5 other registered people under you from spillovers who will also pay you N6000 each, into your bank account, making N30000. You can also bring people to register under you if you can't wait for the system to do it for you.

After having 5 people under you, you can now upgrade to Grade 2, which you Will also need to pay N12000 from your N30000 to a Grade 2 upline member and now you don't need to worry on how to get people in this level...,the system will bring 25 persons under you who will pay you N12000 each making N300,000..you can make these within 12 days of joining..and it continues to other higher Grades up to Grade 10,That's how it works.

Don't worry the system will bring you the 5 Downlines that will donate to you, via spillovers.

All donations are made direct to your bank account.

Grab this opportunity which is really amazing, it's new in Nigeria and is spreading really fast. Find time to look at it. I think this is absolutely a brilliant idea.

Register by following the link: https://icharity.club/member/register/?ref=eochuks

You can reach me on my mobile via call or whatsapp : 08139566950 and 08073003763

Toy Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    MMM Global Nigeria break down by 30 percent and bonus within 30 days

MMM is a mutual network, where people provide money (help) directly to each other in automatic private offices via internet with growing help index called Mavro. The power/reward of giving lets you receive 30% growth rate monthly on the amount you donated to a participant in the community.

MMM is 5 years plus globally and has over 240 million participants in 118 countries. So basically this makes us the largest financial donation exchange in the world. This is how it works:-

Turn N1000 to N1300

Turn N5000 to N6500

Turn N10000 to N13000

Turn N20000 to N26000+ registration bonus 20$(8000) =N34000

Turn N150000 to N195000 + registration bonus 50$( N20000)

=N215000

Turn N990000 to N1287000 + registration bonus N40000 =N1327000

and so on.

You can also choose any investment based on your level between 1000 naira to 2million naira... MMM Nigeria pays

No buying, No selling, No referring or networking, No computer Skills required.

Together we change the world.

Please click on this link to register:

http://nigeria-mmm.net/?i=ekarumeochuko@yahoo.com

You can reach me on my mobile via call or whatsapp : 08139566950 and 08073003763

rapper Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    If you are still doubting whether to participate in MMM United or not, here is the link to clear or confirm your doubt http://bit.ly/2hzVjdD

Fortunately and graciously, MMM United has extended the 20% Anniversary bonus which was meant to end on the 10th of December, 2016 with another 15 days which means you can still enjoy the benefit of 20% bonus on the PH amount till the deadline date of 25th of December, 2016.

Join now and create for yourself a financial freedom with this link
    https://mmmunited.org/a/register?ref=ayodele.rappernoni@yahoo.com
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

whales24 GL Legend

Message Count:
    It is called e-corporative. Its a direct man to man payment. You only need 1k to start then u ll register 4 ppl under u who ll pay 1k each into ur acc. Givin u 4k after this stage u don't need to find more pple. U ll only upgrade to stage 2 with 2500 & the system ll auto match u with 16 ppl who ll pay 2500 into ur acc gvin u 40k then u upgrdae to stage 3 with 5k nd the system matches ppl under u to pay u a total of 320k nd so on to the 6th stage!
    MY BANK ALERT NA KPAKAN. "Only those who re willing to take risk actually explores the hidden treasure of the world"
    JUST ONE THOUSAND NAIRA!
    PM me for more details...Or Call 09070938640
    You can register using the link below....

http://www.ecooperative.online/register/whales24

Toy Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    How to Make Money from e-Cooperative

For you to be part of this business, you need the following.
    ;;
    A Nigerian bank account.

A phone number.

An e-mail address [optional].

Stage 1

You give Jane [your sponsor] ?1,000 and invite 4 persons to join you in the cooperative.
    This four persons will give you ?1,000 each amounting to N4,000.

To move to level 2,
    you CLICK on upgrade and Anie’s account details appear.
    Note that the figurative Anie in the above is the person who brought your sponsor [Jane].
    You give N2,500 to Anie, and when the 16 persons that your initial 4 persons want to upgrade to level 2,
    you will receive N2, 500 from each 16 persons. What that means is that you will earn N40,000.

When you give Ifiok [the third person above] N5,000, you will receive N320,000 from your 64 persons when they are moving up to level 3.

When you give Emma [the fourth person above you] N10,000, your 256 persons when moving up to level 4 will give you N10,000 each summing up to N2,560,000.*

Register through this link http://ecooperative.online/register/eochuks

For further enquiries, You can reach me on my mobile via call or whatsapp : 08139566950 and 08073003763

Sponsored Links: