Advertisement:

How To Make Up To $100 Weekly Online

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Talk/Discussions' started by austey, Nov 5, 2016.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

austey Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Sponsored Links:
    Hello Gurulodgers, I've benefited a lot from various topics on how to making money online on this forum.That's why I'm going to show you how to earn $100 weekly online.

First off,Download the attached PDF file below and follow the instructions then drop any issue on this thread for others to learn.

Attached Files:

hamilton2000 Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    https://goo.gl/2aKpX4

MMM United, launched on the 11th of August 2016, and is already fulfilling its purpose of Global financial accommodation. Just barely 30 days after its launch, the platform is recurrently receiving huge tons of registration and traffic from over 120 countries around and across the globe.

Also, the idea of “ONE SINGLE GLOBAL STRUCTURE OF MMM” just like MMM Global has motivated and inspired lots of former MMM global leaders and now they are participating with all their MMM global team. Such response is a confirmation of the appealing nature of the initiative to the public and a show of support and solidarity for the MMM United Community. The community is already going viral on various social media platforms and all over the internet. This is another way to confirm the initiative’s success and its appeal to the public.

•For Support, email: Support@mmmunited.org
    •For Admin Contact: Admin@mmmunited.org

get bit coin on nairaex.com or inbox me for more information
    dont miss this golden opportunity

MMM UNITED isn't a bank, MMM United doesn't collect your cash, MMM United isn't a web business, HYIP, investment or MLM program. MMM United is a community where folks facilitate one another. MMM United provides you a technical platform that facilitates innumerable participants worldwide to find and connect with the people who would like to extend their helping hand just like yourself to other people in the community who are seeking timely help, and that too for FREE. All transferred funds to different participants are DONATIONS and not investments.

For bitcoin (regiter on blockchain for wallet then<> register at nairaex.com to buy bitcoin)
    (If you have a valid ID I recommend bitx.co Promo code: GBAEV) this site is strict but it's a wallet and you can as well buy,it's not easy,,, don't loss this opportunity
    Note:it started about 3months ago and 11 countries are aready involved,,, you get paid with people in Nigeria and outside the country

Jok@r Member

Message Count:
    At least back up your claims with a personal proof na. It makes things easier

hamilton2000 Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    CREATE YOUR MMM ACCOUNT VIA THE LINK BELLOW

MMM United, launched on the 11th of August 2016, and is already fulfilling its purpose of Global financial accommodation. Just barely 30 days after its launch, the platform is recurrently receiving huge tons of registration and traffic from over 120 countries around and across the globe.

Also, the idea of “ONE SINGLE GLOBAL STRUCTURE OF MMM” just like MMM Global has motivated and inspired lots of former MMM global leaders and now they are participating with all their MMM global team. Such response is a confirmation of the appealing nature of the initiative to the public and a show of support and solidarity for the MMM United Community. The community is already going viral on various social media platforms and all over the internet. This is another way to confirm the initiative’s success and its appeal to the public.

@•For Support, email: Support@mmmunited.org

@•For Admin Contact: Admin@mmmunited.org

@@@For more information on how to get bitcoin follow my group on whatsapp https://chat.whatsapp.com/CLMIFpjRN5z8229G6tPPlV
    CREATE YOUR MMM ACCOUNT VIA THE LINK BELLOW

MMM UNITED isn't a bank, MMM United doesn't collect your cash, MMM United isn't a web business, HYIP, investment or MLM program. MMM United is a community where folks facilitate one another. MMM United provides you a technical platform that facilitates innumerable participants worldwide to find and connect with the people who would like to extend their helping hand just like yourself to other people in the community who are seeking timely help, and that too for FREE. All transferred funds to different participants are DONATIONS and not investments.

For bitcoin (regiter on blockchain for wallet then<> register at nairaex.com to buy bitcoin)
    (If you have a valid ID I recommend bitx.co Promo code: GBAEV) this site is strict but it's a wallet and you can as well buy,it's not easy,,, don't loss this opportunity

Note:it started about 3months ago and 11 countries are aready involved,,, you get paid with@@@For more information follow my group on whatsapp https://chat.whatsapp.com/CLMIFpjRN5z8229G6tPPlV

Nicepart Member

Message Count:
    dont mind the ****...nothing dey for his stupid pdf

Nicepart Member

Message Count:
    dont mind the ****...nothing dey for his stupid pdf

Sarhyd Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Sliide Airtime has a new futures now download the latest vertion true my link and see magic Sliide Airtime App! Use my code SARHYD when signing up and get 50 Naira free airtime. www.sliideairtime.ng/refer

Toy Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    iCharity Club Worldwide

How it works?
    Everybody contributes by making donations and everybody earns from donations from others.
    You donate to your sponsor/upline then receive N30,000 donations from 5 other members you directly referred or referred by your sponsor/upline. All extra referrals will be auto-place under your direct referrals until its full. It is called Spillover.

*Grade 1 donation to upline is N6,000
    You will receive N6,000x5 = N30,000

*Grade 2 donation to upline is N12,000
    You will receive N12,000x25=N300,000

*Grade 3 donation to upline is N24,000
    You will receive N24,000x125=N3,000,000

*Grade 4 donation to upline is N36,000
    You will receive N36,000x625=N22,500,000

*Grade 5 donation to upline is N60,000
    You will receive 60000x3,125 = N187,500,000

*Grade 6 donation to upline is N90,000
    You will receive 90,000x15,625 = N1,406,250,000

*Grade 7 donation to upline is N120,000
    You will receive 120,000x78,125=N9,375,000,000

*Grade 8 donation to upline is N240,000
    You will receive N240,000x390,625=N93,750,000,000

*Grade 9 donation to upline is N351,000
    You will receive N351,000x1,953,125 = N6.855469e11

*Grade 10 donation to upline is N501,000
    You will receive N501,000x9,765,625 = N4.892578e12

Please Register through the link: https://icharity.club/member/register/?ref=eochuks

You can Whatsapp me for more information on: 08073003763 and 08139566950

Regards,

Sponsored Links: