Advertisement:

How to recover deleted text messages on Android

Discussion in 'Android Forum' started by Cracaca, Dec 21, 2016.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Cracaca Member

Message Count:
    Sponsored Links:
    There is an increasing number of Android smartphone users. Many popular brands like Samsung, htc, lg sony. etc. For all Android users, you may accidently or mistakenly delete some important files like text messages and contacts. However, not all the users have the habit to backup them. Here I will introduce a good solution for those who need to recover lost data without backup files.

Android Data Recovery tool, a wonderful app by AndroidMobileManager comes here to help you recover any all data from Android. With it, you'll have the ability to recover any types of files on your phone like text messages, contacts, apps, photos, video, etc. from your Android cell phones. And you can retrieve deleted text messages from Android with the following steps:

Step 1. Install and run Android Data Recovery on your computer
    Step 2. Connect your device to PC and and enable the USB debugging

[IMG]

Step 3. Scan and preview of lost messsage
    Finally you can selectively check to restore messages by click "Recover"

[IMG]

How to recover deleted text messages on Android

If you need to restore deleted contacts, just preview your lost contacts and choose one you need to recover.

Jamily Member

Message Count:
    Most ndroid users as like as i ofter lost data from android phone , i have been using the Android Data Rescuer to retieve Android data , like messages ,contacts,images,video,song,app,files ect ,
    If you have any good way for recover lost data ,thanks for you telling , if not , i suggest you can have a try my method ,

xianiaole Upcoming Guru

Message Count:

lisaab Member

Message Count:
    Thanks for sharing this, as far as i know, we can still recover lost data from android device before they were covered by new data, and try an android data recovery app to help.
    how to check deleted messages on android

DylanMarkLeo7 Member

Message Count:
    great tips thanks for sharing great idea

garywoo Member

Message Count:
    FonePaw Android Data Recovery is an all-in-one data recovery solution developed for Android device owners. All your lost contacts, sms, media files and documents can be fully restored to your device with the help of this tool. You can getback your precious data in minutes. Moreover, hundreds of mobile brands and almost all the Android devices are supported by the software.
    [IMG]
    Here is a tutorial about how to recover deleted text messages from Android.

weew Member

Message Count:
    This android meessage recovery is a special designed app to recover lost text messages from android device. it could recover kinds of lost data, like text messages, contacts, photos and so on.

telliea Member

Message Count:
    If you have synced the data before, you can recover from the backup file. If not, I think you should not add more data to your device anymore. Then, it is better for you to try some professional recovery methods to recover deleted text messages , like diskdigger or Recuva, or you can also try third-party MobiKin data recovery programs.
    [IMG]

iambrunoben Member

Message Count:
    Thanks. How can we delete message on whatsapp from both side ?

Sponsored Links: