Increase your browsing and download speed on S60v3

Discussion in 'DELETED POSTS' started by coolopj, Nov 2, 2010.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

coolopj Member

Message Count:
    Hello guys i've been trying to give it out right from the former site but i'm unable to register.This is an avenue for me to let it out.
    This is only applicable to people without 3G network in their arena but gprs and E-gprs(Edge).If there is 3G network on your phone pls neglect this post coz it won't work.
    Firstly i'll like to give you the kind of phone that the software works with.It's only applicable to Nokia symbian phone S60v3(All) and S60v2 (6680 only).
    Before u can use this software on s60v3 ur phone must be hacked or get ur phone certificate using xstevedor and use free signer to sign the software.
    For S60v3 the name of the software is "Fieldtest"(Nokia netmonitor) and for s60v2 is "3G booster" .
    You can get filedtest from www.4shared.com and you can get 3G booster from www.sharemobile.ro.Both have a ant icon.
    Note:pls read it carefully before you make your comment. 
    Must read:whenever your phone is not in 3G network area,ur phone start changing  network mast from on to the other coz u are surrounded by many mast.U'll notice that your "G" or "=" will change to "E".Most times the E is not stable but it has the best browsing n dowloading speed after 3G lets assume is 2.5G.This software will make the E  stay on ur phone till u're done with browsing.After the use of the software u must restart ur phone coz ur phone might not get network wen u're too far from the mast u are on, so download restarter software for ur phone instead of switch it of n.restarting will conserve ur battery from droping bar cos ur phone will make only second booting.This software i'm talking about has no side effect so don't panic.                               
                    =>HOW TO USE<=
    Open n use will see FTD 01.01 at the top right hand side.If u press down on  your joystick(N73) the FTD 01.01 will change to FTD 01.02.Now what u need is to press ur down botton twice(2x) =>FTD 01.03 .The is what u will see
              Common FTD 01.03
    Serving cell info
    CH:
    Now get a pen and a notepad and start to record numbers under  "CH" downward till ur FTD is 01.05 i.e record CH from FTD 01.03-FTD 01.05.pls record numbers under CH only downard to FTD01.05.The numbers will be changing, don't worry,keep recording the number u saw n don't record a number twice.
    After u'v recorded the number, press down botton to FTD 01.12.Press "options" then execute.u will see a space provide,now start inputing the number that u've recorded not at once but one by one.whenever u input a number,press ok,press the menu botton of ur phone to minimise the application,lunch ur browser and test the speed or try to download something.If it is not that fast,hold ur phone menu botton to resume back the software input another number from ur recordings and go back to ur browser to test for speed.when u've test all the numbers,u'll surely see the on with a very good.Whenever u press ok,the network of your phone will go and come back which means u've switch ur network.After u've found the one that u like,exit the application and continue with ur browsing big time and don't forget to restart ur phone.The mast u switch to may not have a strong network,find a way to make the network full by locating a region around u that makes the network to be full.Thanx
    If u don't understand very well call me on 08036963263 and i'll lead u through.Feel free to call any time.More are still coming e.g How to play Ngage game on s60v3 and s60v2 without stress and How to make full use of ur symbian phone.So keep your fingers crossed.   

..VIC-GINSâ„¢. " Member

Message Count:

Jamotech Member

Message Count:
    Good work i am clapping

darkseal Member

Message Count:
    gudmorning fellas...

Tunnex1 Member

Message Count:
    guy u really try cuz it work and bust my browsin speèd and retain d network bar without fluentate. Kudos 2 u
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Safso To be kicked when you are down...

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    4s,s4
    @coolopj,nice job but i saw so many fieldtest @ 4shared n d first one i clicked which was in zip form,happened 2 be in exe form when i tried extracting it. Pls try giving d direct link 2 download it. Thanx n God bless.

wizzymate Member

Message Count:
    Its hot register & get
    $50 paid to you http://bit.ly/ag3yDS hurry b d first 2
    grab d dollars jst try it , it works

coolopj Member

Message Count:
    Download link don't work for 4shared.whenever you get to the site type like this ''field test'' make sure u leave space in between.Then download the one with ''Nokia Netmoniter.zip.u'll see field test 9.1.sisx and field test 9.2.sisx.Install any one you like.
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    4s,s4
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    4s,s4
    Coolopj,i tried installing it on 2 different fons n on both occassion, i got 'certificate error,contact supplier' during installatn. Wat cld be wrong? Thanx

coolopj Member

Message Count:
    Getting certificate error means ur phone is not hacked.I've said ealier that it only on hacked S60v3.OK goto www.frendz4m.com=>application=>s60v3=>get ur phone certificate in 2 min.Now download the xstevedor chinese signed by symbian hieght.zip and it.This software will get u your phone certificate or call me on 08036963263 if didn't understand.

hoopela Member

Message Count:
    Hw dload 4rm 4shared.cos it kip telin me  wait 4 18secs

coolopj Member

Message Count:
    Sorry for my mistake in typing coz am always on a rush.Symbian phone is somehow complicated than what u expect.But i'll make it look easier for you.If i decide to start pouring out all what i can do with symbian phone for you u'll keep asking question on and on.So lets take it slow.For playing Ngage on s6
    v3 and s60v2,that's the simplest thing i thought u can do with your symbian phone.But first of all S60v3 users  need to hack their phone. I even instal some for some people today.installation of ngage games on s60v3 and s60v2 don't go thesame way.I'm thinking of creating another thread for these ngage game stuff.But first of all i'm going to shed light on phone H@cking which is very simple.

darkseal Member

Message Count:
    gudmorning fellas.... 

coolopj Member

Message Count:
    Before can download from 4shared u need to wait for a few second like 5-10sec.Don't rush to select else it will keep bringing back the page.

steveokos Member

Message Count:
    4get about all these...... Just teach us hw 2 play Ngage games on s60v3... E61 to b precise

Alves Member

Message Count:
    All ThESE SCAMMERS,BE WARNED

Alves Member

Message Count:
    WHEN U REACH D DOWNLOAD PAGE,AND U SEE WAIT FOR 18 SECS,JUST COUNT 18 SECS AND CLICK DOWNLOAD,THATS ALL,UR DOWNLOAD PAGE WILL APPEAR.

kingsme Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    you be baaaaaaddddddt guy. You too good!!!!!. Where you dey all these while.......man you are the best thing that has ever happened to my 6760............i have been looking for this......despite my network bar being at level 2 out of 7 i still maintain a speed which is 5 times more than what i usualy get in my terrible network area bro thank you very much am greatfull...........for those who still finds it difficult to download or install, ill give a step by step procedure of how i went about mine.........
    • Guru Member

oyocee Guru Member

Message Count:
    hey thanks i have 3.g
    how can we play n.gage games

kingsme Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    coolopjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj..............you are theeeeeeeeee man.......thanks bro....
    • Guru Member

♛ᴼᴹᴳ ᶥᵗˢ Temihatz♛ Follow your heart but take your brain along.

Message Count:
    download field test here

Attached Files:

• Guru Member

♛ᴼᴹᴳ ᶥᵗˢ Temihatz♛ Follow your heart but take your brain along.

Message Count:
    download free signer here

Attached Files:

Toye Member

Message Count:
    It is very important that you like yourself.
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    4s,s4
    Thanx but dat site refused 2 open on my opera.abeg.I'll kal u b4 next week.abeg,i fit kal u for midnight call.thanx

coolopj Member

Message Count:
    you can call me any time,i'll pick ur call.I'll start the Ngage thread very soon cos i don't want to miss anything out.Thank u all

coolopj Member

Message Count:
    you can call me any time,i'll pick ur call.I'll start the Ngage thread very soon cos i don't want to miss anything out.Thank u all

Sojiiu Member

Message Count:
    Can i hack nokia n70-1
    • Guru Member

oyocee Guru Member

Message Count:
    guy put how to play ngage abeg. Time dey go.
    Thanks
    • Guru Member

SEAKPO Guru Member

Message Count:
    we dey w8t