Advertisement:

Incredible: Get over $50000 from $3 in 75 days from BitsPlan.com

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Talk/Discussions' started by revlane, Dec 2, 2016.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

revlane Member

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    +234 8030537708
    Sponsored Links:
    There is something on ground that makes becoming a millionaire as simple as ABC. This plan was initiated by BitsPlan.com, a decentralized non-profit organization that brings people with like minds together. It is like a family where a brother could wish to give some amount of money to his sister for biscuits or sweets.

How Does This Work

The method is quite simple. You register on Bitsplan through a friend and deposit 0.005 BTC to his or her account. This is your donation, like you are asking that your friend to have breakfast. After your donation, BitsPlan gives you a unique registration link so that other people can also donate to you. This is where your level 1 begins and you need just three people to donate to you before climbing up to level two where you receive more donations. You should note that BitsPlan is not an investment company or a gambling organization so they don’t even handle your money. The vision of the organizers of this unique program is just for people to get paid for their kindness.

[IMG]
    Registration Link

This is perhaps the most important aspect of the program since it is impossible to set oneself up. Remember that the maximum number of people needed for the next level is three even though a member of the BitsPlan community still has the liberty to keep sharing links. This only means that as more and more people come to identify with someone who has already acquired three donors, the other ones are given out to those who had registered under him or her. As a result, it is better to get registered under someone you are sure can attract hundreds of people so that you too can grow in case you are unable to convince people to donate.

Find proof below;

[IMG]

It's important to register under someone so you can get from his or her overflow. Just three referrals and you are good to go. Inbox me to register under me to get my referral code and get people from my overflow.

Whatsapp: 08030537708

revlane Member

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    +234 8030537708
    Inbox me to register under me and to get referrals from my overflow.

Sponsored Links: