Advertisement:

INTRODUCING PAYEECYCLER A SUPER ALTERNATIVE TO ULTIMATE CYCLER

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Talk/Discussions' started by uniqueben, Dec 5, 2016.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

uniqueben Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Sponsored Links:
    Hello everyone! While the Ultimate Cycler sever is still down, permit me to introduce you to another very good cycler and I promise to provide you at least two persons when you allow me register you.

Meaning, you get times two of your money back immediately say in 48HRS.

It is very much like UltimateCycler and you don't need to register over and over again that makes the website heavy and crash.

What am I saying. You can't just come and register. You most register through someone's ref link. You can not register more than four persons under you at a time. After four persons and you still want to register more, all you need do is click on recycle ♻ and the system will automatically allow you to register more four again. So no need to create different accounts.

Also, you not paying to someone you don't know. You paying directly to the person who referred you to the program. That's awesome. No scam.

The site is simple and loads very fast. So what are we waiting for.

As usual, I would like others to benefit from what I do. And I promise to provide two persons to you as soon as you register with N12,500 to get N50,000.

If you would like to get same your N50,000 within four days of registration please don't leave the group because I can do that under 48Hrs to four days just for a token.

You allow me register you, you pay your N12,500 to who ever referred you. Then I will quickly register four persons under you so that you get N50,000 instantly.

So when you get this money you pay me N7,500.

Meaning with 12,500 and through me you get free 42,500 within 48HRS to four days without doing anything at all.

Without referring a single soul.

So chat me up when you ready by joining this whatsapp group chat to see testimonies

https://chat.whatsapp.com/DCsGNWUaSWmC9t1zGJCzE1

Sponsored Links:

Sponsored Links: