Advertisement:

Job Posting Invest n get a fortune with Zarfund

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Talk/Discussions' started by Val999, Oct 29, 2016.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Val999 Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Sponsored Links:
    The Concept Of Zarfund Explained

Zarfund is an online peer to peer (people to people) investment platform. Created 3months ago, by Hannes Jordan, a South African, and verified by Bitcoin worldwide and has a very high rating in Websites recommendations!

Recently it featured in the U.K and New York Newspapers as "the best investment" and in Nigeria on LindaIkeji's blog! As a genuine and fast money making investment. With just 50,000 members worldwide, we would be the earliest beneficiaries of the huge cash deposits in Zarfund.

Zarfund does not invest in any product or services. Zarfund invest on people. Which makes it unique. Zarfund dose not deal in dollar, pounds or Naira which prices fluctuate.

Zarfund deals in Bitcoins which is ever rising in value! 1 bitcoin is worth 610dollars now which is 320thousand naira! Tomorrow it could be more!

NOTE: You MUST Register under a group or team! So you need a referral link of someone you know is already in the system like our group!

Do NOT REGISTER DIRECTLY FROM THE SITE! ELSE YOU WILL WORK ALONE and TOIL!

So contact Us ME for your referal link! Also contact group admins for how to open and fund your blockchain wallet!

Plus your money is ALWAYS In your wallet! And you can withdraw it ANYTIME ANY MINUTE! You don't need anybody confirming you! But my advice? Don't be in a hurry to get all and leave! See it as an investment for a few weeks or months! Because There is more as you grow! So why take little annd go? Plus your upgrade bonuses are huge too!

Make sure you open your blockchain account and fund it first! before getting your referal link to open Zarfund! Because to become a full member, you only need 24hours to upgrade!

HOW IT WORKS

(Figures are in naira rate conversions of your bitcoins)

IMPORTANTLY: Firstly, you only need 2people, if you have more, you don't need it! But your downlines do! So give it to them! So you both can grow fast!

Secondly, you need11k at the start to get your 0.03bitcoins (the price of 0.03Bitcoin in naira vary depending on the current rate might be higher or less) to start! EVERYONE starts with the same amount! After that, You don't put anymore!

Thirdly, upgrade as soon as soon as you have enough amount to do so! Don't wait for the full amount, it would be paid! If not your downline might upgrade and you lose!

LEVELS IN ZARFUND

*When you register with the statutory 11k, you pay it to your upline (or referral) and u upgrade to become a full member, at that moment automatically the 2 new People under you will pay you 11k each To be a full member too! That's 22k for you! You can get that within 4-7 days from us.

You upgrade with 18k and keep 4k for yourself! That's stage 1

Stage 2: 4 people (when the two people that joined under you, get 2people each) they pay you that 17k each which equals 74K! You can still walk away OR.....

You upgrade with 34k. And keep 34k which you can withdraw just like stage 1.

Stage 3: Here, 8 people (when the 4people that paid you in stage 2, gets 2people) they pay you 34k each which equals 290k. You can wallk away OR.....

Upgrade with 80k. And Withdraw your 210k.

Stage 4: Here, 16 people(when the 8people in the previous stage gets 2people each) they pay you 80k each which is 1.1million! You can walk away OR.....

You upgrade with 350k and gain 750k.

Stage 5: Here, 32 people(As the 16people that paid you, get their 2people) they pay you 350k each! Which is 11.7million! You can walk away OR.....

You donate 700k to upgrade and gain 11million

Stage 6: Finally, 64 people pay you 700k. You get 45million Naira* You donate Nothing! And you get paid every month!

Note: You only have a a maximum of 30days to open to upgrade from one level to another. DO NOT DELAY A week ago 0.03Bitcoin was 8,500 today it's 11,000naira!

REASON Why You should Upgrade:

Zarfunders are not desperate!

Because you gain more!

Because your upline depends on you to grow too!

TESTIMONIES:

Paul in poland became the first person to reach level 6! He did that in 10days! You too can! You don't have to wait for months to do so! Tell people about Zarfund too!

I reached stage 3 in 8 days!

My group supports our downline by giving them spill-overs daily, you don't have to wait till you have people! The earlier you register the better! The group is also here for you! We give u downlines and also guide u properly. Our members can testify to that.
    Call or WhatsApp me on +2348059491836 to get started.
    Den u feel d miraculous change in ur financial status in less Dan 3months.

Val999 Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    They
    The value of a bitcoin has now risen to 710$ for one bitcoin... CHEERS my fellow Zarfundas.. DAT means additional profit thru forex... This Zarfund is anoda forex on its own... Registration price may increase beyond 11k soon... So d Earlier u get in, d better

Val999 Upcoming Guru

Message Count:

abvictory Member

Message Count:
    Zarfund works but why will i continue to pay when i can pay just a one time investment of 4k on melisfon and still earn big?

abvictory Member

Message Count:

abvictory Member

Message Count:
    am a living proof

abvictory Member

Message Count:
    • Guru Member

hariorh Guru Member

Message Count:
    I bring you ONLY good news like always ....

Givers Forum is a dynamic platform were you can PH and GH every week in NAIRA up to 10% weekly and 40% monthly. Yes. 40% monthly (MMM is just 30%)

You don't need Guiders or Managers because it is a convenient platform where everyone is a Manager and Guider. There is no need to apply and go to guiders' school before you can earn easily from your indirect downlines.

Earn as ordinary member
    LEVEL 1 --------10%
    LEVEL 2---------5%
    LEVEL 3---------3%
    LEVEL 4---------1%

A PLATFORM where you can see all your indirect downlines on their level.

A PLATFORM where you earn registration Bonus, what more do I need to say?

For example; If You PH 50k you will GH 55K AFTER 7 days or 70k after 30days

THIS IS GIVERSFORUM

Don't sit on the fence like when MMM started and be a latecomer...... Now its a household name ..... Join the early birds and be financially okay within a very short time.......

Sponsored Links: