INVESTMENTS! INVESTMENTS!! INVESTMENTS!!!

Discussion in 'DELETED POSTS' started by femibalos, Jun 19, 2011.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

femibalos Member

Message Count:
    I GREAT YOU ALL, I WILL NOT SAY MUCH ON THIS, BECAUSE SO MANY PEOPLE HAVE BENEFITED FROM MY PACKAGES, AND I AM HAPPY TO BE HERE AGAIN AND AM HAPPY TO REVEAL THIS LITTLE BUT EXPENSIVE INFORMATION TO YOU AND I KNOW THAT BY THE TIME YOU FINISH READING THIS INFORMATION YOU WILL BE HAPPY FOR READING IT, SO LET ME GO STRAIGHT TO MY LITTLE SECRETS AM TALKING ABOUT, IT MAY BE LITTLE INFORMATION, BUT THE INFORMATIONS IT CONTAINS IS VERY EXPENSIVE, SO LIKE I SAID EARLIER I AM GOING TO GIVE YOU ALL THESE PACKAGES FOR JUST #1,000. BUT YOU NEED TO HURRY UP, SO THESE THE INFORMATIONS AM TALKING ABOUT:

1.    LEARN HOW #2,500 WILL GIVE YOU #36,000 OR #12,500GIVE YOU #180,250 IN TWO MONTHS.

2.    LEARN HOW #4,500 CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE.

3.    LEARN WHERE TO INVEST #30,000 AND GET #50,000 IN 5 WEEKS.

4.    LEARN A COMPANY THAT WILL TURN YOUR #15,000 TO A MONEY MACHINE.

5.    AND OTHER INVESTMENTS THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE IN 2011.

SO GET ALL THESE FOR JUST #1,000 AND GET ALL THESE BONUSES FOR FREE:

1.  HOW TO TURN $2 TO $10,000. YES WITH THIS SECRET YOU CAN TURN $2 TO $10,000 WITH YOU LIBERTY RESERVE ACCOUNT, THIS IS NOT SENDING MONEY INTO SOMEONE LIBERTY RESERVE ACCOUNT NUMBER, NO ITS NOT LIKE THAT BUT IS VERY EASY TO DO, I ALWAYS MAKE MONEY WITH THIS AS WELL, AND THIS IS A SECRET THAT PEOPLE DON’T KNOW, HOW? YOU WILL FIND IT WHEN YOU BUY THE PACKAGE, SO TO TURN YOUR $2 TO $10,000. YOU JUST NEED LIBERTY RESERVE ACCOUNT AND $2 IN YOUR ACCOUNT THE REST IS HISTORY.

2.  WHERE TO MAKE $2 PER CLICKS FOR FREE.

3.  WHERE TO MAKE $10 PER CLICK FREE OF CHARGE NEW DISCOVERY

4.  WEBSITE TO DOWNLOAD FREE EBOOK WORTH $2000. (VALUE #7000)

5.    AVG ANTIVIRUS THAT WILL EXPIRE IN 2019.

6.    (i)  GET 10 DIFFERENT INVESTMENT WEBSITES: YOU ARE GOING TO RECEIVE THESE INVESTMENT WEBSITES FOR FREE AS WELL, THIS INVESTMENT WEBSITES THEY ARE PAYING UNLIKE SOME WHO DON’T PAY, BUT WITH THESE 10 WEBSITES, THEY ARE PAYING INVESTMENT SITES, 100%.
          (ii)  AND YOU WILL GET FREE WEBSITE ON HOW TO MAKE OVER $300 LIBERTY RESERVE A DAY.

7.  I WILL GIVE YOU WHERE YOU CAN GET ORIGINAL NEW BLACKBERRY (NOT CHINA PHONE), I MEAN ORIGINAL BLACKBERRY FOR #6,500. YES HERE IN NIGERIA.

8.  LATEST DISCOVERY HOW TO SOURCE FOR FUND FROM BANK FOR BUSINESS WITHOUT COLLATERAL.

9.  GET NEW 5 NEW AND SURE-REST ARTICLE WEBSITES THAT PAY NOT LESS THAN $30 FOR ONE ARTICLE YOU WRITE.

10.    TURN $1 TO MONEY MAKING MACHINE: YES WITH $1 IN YOUR LIBERTY RESERVE YOU ARE GOING TO SEE ANOTHER WAY TO TURN YOUR SINGLE DOLLAR TO MONEY MAKING WITH SIMPLE METHODS, HOW? FIND OUT WHEN YOU BUY THE PACKAGE, YOU ARE GOING TO RECEIVE ALL THESE BONUSES FOR FREE.

11. WITH JUST $10 MAKE $5 PER LITTLE JOB INTO YOUR LIBERTY RESERVE: YES WITH THIS WEBSITE, YOU ARE GOING TO SEE HOW TO MAKE $5 PER LITTLE JOB YOU DO FOR THIS WEBSITE, AND AGAIN THEY ARE GOING TO GIVE YOU $500 WORTH PRODUCTS-PACKAGE WITH RESALL RIGHT, THEY WILL SEND YOUR MONEY INSTANTLY INTO YOUR LIBERTY RESERVE ACCOUNT IMMEDIATELY YOU COMPLETE THE JOB AND THIS JOB IS VERY EASY, I MAKE $75 TO $120 PER DAY WITH WEBSITE, YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE YOU WILL FIND OUT WHEN YOU BUY THE PACKAGE.

12. MANUAL ON HOW TO SEND BULK SMS  TO GSM AND LANDLINES @ #1 FROM PHONE WITHOUT INTERNET CONNECTION. THIS BONUS VALUE #2000

13  MANUAL ON HOW TO ACTIVATE GSM SHORT CODE LIKE 35200 AND MAKE GOOD MONEY FROM IT. THIS BONUS VALUE #3000

SO FOR PAYMENT JUST PAY SUM OF #1,000 TO THIS GTB ACCOUNT DETAILS:

BANK NAME: GUARANTEE TRUST BANK.  (GTB)
    ACCOUNT NAME: SABAN ARIYO.
    ACCOUNT NUMBERS: 4413762721590.

AFTER PAYMENT TEXT YOUR NAME, TELLER NUMBER, INVESTMENT, #1,000. AND YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TO ANY OF THESE NUMBERS: 08137875458 OR 07090928760. OR EMAIL ADDRESS ON: infotechguruslimited@yahoo.com.

YOUR PACKAGE WILL DELIVER IMMEDIATELY I CONFIRM YOUR PAYMENT, SO HURRY UP NOW AND GRAB THIS LIFE TIME OPPORTUNITY.